Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA (2383 Views)

Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 / Femi Fani-Kayode: What Taliban's Imminent Victory In Afghanistan Proves / EFCC Vs Fani-kayode: What Happened In Court On Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by ganisucks(f): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
What is the link between Peter Obi and the CIA?
This is the question of the century.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1639010963763388416

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Fahdiga(m): 9:21am On Mar 24, 2023
This question is meant for Tinubu's supporters to ponder. You guys think what Obi is doing is ordinary. Obi is being backed by the powers that be. Even Obasanjo knows the reason why he threw his weight behind Obi. Chris Ngige even with the back up of Okija shrine saw shege in the hands of Obi. Tinubu thought he can always have his way in everything but this one don hook am for throat.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by KillerCrocodile: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2023
FFK should provide the answer after sucking the Kpekus of his estranged Igbo baby mama..

You dey fรบck Igbo Toto, you still dey fight Igbo Man

Nor be Kolo you be ?

16 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by ganisucks(f): 9:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Kikiki๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

No worry, dey ask yeye question. Dem go soon carry you go where you no know.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Massiveglory: 9:22am On Mar 24, 2023
PODATTI really rattled these guys.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by alsudan: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2023
E don de clear for una eye say Obi is Nigeriaโ€™s President in waiting.

A Drug Baron and an Islamic terrorist can not be Nigeriaโ€™s President and VP.

The Abiola treatment will soon reach Thiefnubuu

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Thought u bastards asked him to go to court,so why are you scared?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by magoo10(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2023
Ffk anywhere belle face
Confusion in the camp of the enemy.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Ttalk: 9:24am On Mar 24, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Thought u bastards asked him to go to court,so why are you scared?

Scare of what? Of Obifailure?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Teddy0147(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
This question is meant for Tinubu's supporters to ponder. You guys think what Obi is doing is ordinary. Obi is being backed by the powers that be. Even Obasanjo knows the reason why he threw his weight behind Obi. Chris Ngige even with the back up of Okija shrine saw shege in the hands of Obi. Tinubu thought he can always have his way in everything but this one don hook am for throat.

Mumu case they come upโ€ฆ you Dey say power back obiโ€ฆ what the link with CIA means obi has a case to answerโ€ฆ

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by doublewisdom: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2023
Fear Fear people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by richidinho(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2023
Lolz...dude is damn scared grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by theredaddy: 10:08am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:

Oga shutup jare you talk to much, OBJ wey be Peter Obi papa, was relegated by Tinubu.

Obi record no pass local champion record, aside Anambra where OBi win court case again.

Tinubu as won court cases both int'l and local,
if Tinubu could survive DEA, OBJ,EFCC, GANI fawemhim and Bode George in court who the Bleep is Peter Obi compared to these men in Nigeria.

Like i said, shut the fvckup and let court decide,

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Fahdiga(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2023
theredaddy:

Oga shutup jare you talk to much, OBJ wey be Peter Obi papa, was relegated by Tinubu.

Obi record no pass local champion record, aside Anambra where OBi win court case again.

if Tinubu could survive DEA, OBJ,EFCC, GANI fawemhim and Bode George in court who the Bleep is Peter Obi compared to these men in Nigeria.

This one is barking like a random mad man. Make I jump and pass before he bites me.

16 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by theredaddy: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
This one is barking like a random mad man. Make I jump and pass before he bites me.

You know your Oga naw, you can only fool all these small children online that are to lazy to read or seek the truth. get the fvck off pathetic losers.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by ruffhandu: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2023
I don't understand where this question is coming from. ffk be like 'make the garri wey don almost enter my mouth no go anywhere o. I must chop. Peter Obi wan scatter my runs, I no get strength to come begin beg am to employ me'

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Bluehole: 10:16am On Mar 24, 2023
A simple question that needs a simple answer even from the one that asked.

If Obi is a CIA project, then we Nigerians have not much to be afraid of. CIA operational methods are to gather intelligence on bad behaving people in the society like drug cartels, terrorists and their supporters and so on.

Please, is any of the above applicable to APC candidates in the presidential election? I was told that a clean conscience fears no accusations. Is it still applicable here? Not everything that must end in court and is not everyone you can intimidate with "go to court" cry

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Fahdiga(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2023
theredaddy:

You know your Oga naw, you can only fool all these small children online that are to lazy to read or seek the truth. get the fvck off pathetic losers.
Sharap dundee.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by SmartPolician: 10:21am On Mar 24, 2023
There are too many jobless Nigerians. Because they don't have anything to keep them busy, they keep coming up with conspiracy theories and FFK is one of them. APC should give FFk a job to keep him busy, even if it's cleaning Lagos gutters like Joe Igbokwe.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by christejames(m): 10:22am On Mar 24, 2023
ObiDatti has rattled the Agbado camp... ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜…

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by theredaddy: 10:45am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Sharap dundee.

dundee utd or dundee Fc

Ode !
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by ruggedtimi(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2023
theredaddy:

DEA??...u don accept

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by theredaddy: 10:59am On Mar 24, 2023
ruggedtimi:
DEA??...u don accept

which one is you don accept,did anyone say DEA werent involved, that you have a police or court cases does not automatically make you a criminal. anybody can be indicted the court pronouncement is what count at the end of the day.

Was Tinubu convicted ? where? when ? BY ? tell us something new
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Racoon(m): 11:06am On Mar 24, 2023
cheesy Werey? The persons that fit that equation are you and your Chicago heroin-drug baron fugitive principal who forfeited $460, 000 proceeds of illicit drug running and you who is attempting to threaten the US President to congratulate an electoral mandate criminal.
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by IVORY2009(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2023
Racoon:
cheesy Werey? The persons that fit that equation are you and your Chicago heroin-drug baron fugitive principal who forfeited $460, 000 proceeds of illicit drug running and you who is attempting to threaten the US President to congratulate an electoral mandate criminal.

That case on its own is a very big one, this might even go as far as going to call the Anthony that persecute Tinubu in the United States to come testify on the issue.
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by ifihearam: 11:41am On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:

LOLLLL

How old are you?
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Fahdiga(m): 11:43am On Mar 24, 2023
ifihearam:

LOLLLL

How old are you?
2 years.
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by obyrich(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
ganisucks:

E be like say CIA don flash some people torchlight grin
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by VEXT: 12:42pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:

Ahhahah..na APC bingo grin grin
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by Fahdiga(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
VEXT:

Ahhahah..na APC bingo grin grin
grin
Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by TheEndless: 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
ganisucks:

Oink Oink Oink Oink Oink
๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ–
Fat A.Fonja pig will not stop throwing tantrums
Itโ€™s like you wan make DSS carry you again make you begin piss for body
Living, breathing dustbin ๐Ÿคข

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode: What Is The Link Between Peter Obi And The CIA by MasterJayJay: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fool stop!

FF Kolanut is the male version of Kemi Olunloyo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woto-woto, Tinubu's Daughter Don Finish Buhari, Come Finally Give Tinubu Conditi / Multinationals And Embassies Plan Relocating To Lagos Over Insecurity In Abuja. / Nigeria And Niger Sign Pact On Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.