Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,606 members, 7,955,232 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

What Is The Difference Between Emsculpt And Emsculpt Neo? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is The Difference Between Emsculpt And Emsculpt Neo? (214 Views)

What Is The Difference Between The White Vitamin C Tablets And The Orange Ones? / Neo-medrol Neomedrol Flattens And Dries All Acne, Shave Bumps, Pimples, R / Fire On The Mountain!!! What Happened To Neo Medrol In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Emsculpt And Emsculpt Neo? by paulwatkins929: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2023
Hi there, I came across this weight loss treatment, and I have heard two terminologies; emsculpt and emsculpt neo. Are these the same? I doubt that. Can someone enlighten me on the difference between both? I appreciate any help you can provide.
Re: What Is The Difference Between Emsculpt And Emsculpt Neo? by Andrewlee929: 11:22am On Mar 24, 2023
Hi, the difference between both of the treatments is very slight. Both treatments are meant to cause contractions in your targeted muscles, but the energy used differs. Emsculpt uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) radiations, while Emsculpt Neo uses RF energy with the HIFEM radiations.

The added RF energy boosts fat loss, skin tightening, and muscle toning. Even though the two treatments are close, the number of sessions required for each therapy is different, depending upon the case of the treatment. Emsculp Neo has larger applicators, which means bigger areas can be targeted during the treatment.

(1) (Reply)

How To Grow A Long And Thick Hair With Home Remedies. / 3 Best Morning Exercise For Health And Fitness / Family Planning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.