Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out (672 Views)

Military Pencils Down Over 50 Names For Promotion As Generals Bow Out Today / Today I Officially Bow Out Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by Ceenaija(m): 11:55am On Mar 24, 2023
Abiola was very popular and likable that in every region he got at least 46 to 50 percent of the vote been casted. When he was denied the victory Igbos ,Hausas , Yorubas and other tribes joined hands in demanding the restoration of his mandate.

Tinubu won but how did he win.Is there any jubilations that accompanies such victory?. The struggle will continue even if he had
victory in the law court .

Unfortunately for him Peter Obi is focused and very witty person and he has the financial muscle and international connection to fight this battle with him.Majority of the elites from south west are tired of Tinubu's dominance in the south west and are very ready to give him wahala if possible unsit him

And because many people did not vote for him there will be serious agitation from all over the nation that will make his administration ungovernable. Oduduwa,Biafra, Niger Delta, Middle belt etc agitation will increase.

The allegation of his involvement in the drug dealings will make his administration suspicious and open to attack by national and international media.

IF I AM IN TINUBU'S SHOES I WILL BOW OUT TECHNICALLY TO AVOID WHAT IS TO COME.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by wakaman: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2023
Yanmiri, you would bow out of life first.

4 Likes

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by kaylardz(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2023
Continue daydreaming, you will wake up on may 29th when Tinubu, your enemy will become your president.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by SpatialKing(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is so embarrassing that after 8 years of Buhari we still have a so called President Elect we don't even know his where about.
Some said he is in Nigeria, a group believes he is in France, a few said Saudi Arabia while others believe he is in the UK..

Is a shame.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by Lanretoye(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
From your jargons up there one can deduce that you are less than 30years or never witnessed 1993 elections.you don’t even know anything about MKO.
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by mymadam(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
@Op, freedom of speech? Yes
A strange post? YES
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by totit: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
Desperado; they are indirectly long thr.oa.ting and begging our president elect to give up his mandate for them.

Lmaooo

Sorry oo grin

1 Like

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by mymadam(m): 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lanretoye:
From your jargons up there one can deduce that you are less than 30years or never witnessed 1993 elections.you don’t even know anything about MKO.
Gbam 💯
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by IgOga(m): 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ceenaija:
Abiola was very popular and likable that in every region he got at least 46 to 50 percent of the vote been casted. When he was denied the victory Igbos ,Hausas , Yorubas and other tribes joined hands in demanding the restoration of his mandate.

Tinubu won but how did he win.Is there any jubilations that accompanies such victory?. The struggle will continue even if he had

Unfortunately for him Peter Obi is focused and very witty person and he has the financial muscle and international connection to fight this battle with him.Majority of the elites from south west are tired of Tinubu's dominance in the south west and are very ready to give him wahala if possible unsit him

And because many people did not vote for him there will be serious agitation from all over the nation that will make his administration ungovernable. Oduduwa,Biafra, Niger Delta, Middle belt etc agitation will increase.

The allegation of his involvement in the drug dealings will make his administration suspicious and open to attack by national and international media.

grin grin grin

Tinubu isn't a coward......You've been advising him to chicken out since the party primaries.....

You predicted he will loose...he won.....you predicted he will loose with Shetimma...they won....you are predicting he won't be sworn in.. they would be...you predicted Nigeria will fail but Nigeria will prosper...

MKO Abiola was loved but as one who was very close to SDP leadership at the time MKO Abiola was attacked the same way as Asiwaju Tinubu the only difference was there was no social media....some of the sponsored propaganda were

1. Abiola wants to turn Nigeria to a Muslim country

2. Abiola is a drug Lord

3. Abiola bought all the bibles meant for Nigeria and order they be thrown into the sea..

4. Abiola rig the elections

Arthur Nzeribe was behaving exactly like Peter Obi at the time claiming the military must cancel the election before Nwosu (the NEC chairman) could declare the results.

1 Like

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by Ceenaija(m): 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2023
kaylardz:
Continue daydreaming, you will wake up on may 29th when Tinubu, your enemy will become your president.

Tribalism has beclouded your reasoning. You thought that immediately you introduced tribalism,many people (tribal) will agree with you

1 Like

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by Iamgrey5(m): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ceenaija:

Tribalism has beclouded your reasoning. You thought that immediately you introduced tribalism,many people (tribal) will agree with you
Where exactly was that comment tribal?
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by suckmedownthere(f): 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
The pressure is too much for bola he should have stayed away from the presidential election, now he has too many questions to answer, like a dull teacher in mathematics and a brilliant student always pointing to your wrong equations and answers in front of a very big class.... You will gently bow out because of your frequent mistakes....
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by jumper524(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Wheh obi finally wins the court case and Tinubu is disqualified, they'll jump Atiku who came second and award obi as winner.
People sha dey dream things.

1 Like

Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by NaijaSumigan: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubu is a greedy politicians who deserves to be disgraced openly. He will never bow out, instead be disgraced out.

The days of liars and people without integrity governing Nigeria as President is over.

Those Governors will adjust once the President is someone they can't play games with.
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by Misterone: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ceenaija:

Jubilation my foot, those that jubilated in Abia are now eating fried rice abi?, As if Jubilation is a means to an end! Oga, this is not the time for Jubilation but a time for sober reflection. Tinubu wants to hit the ground running. We his supporters are focus on the journey ahead. We did not elect a king for us to be jubilating, we elected a servant to work for us.
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by ganisucks(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Ceenaija:

If it didn't dey, it didn't dey. Life na trial and error.
Re: I Wish That Tinubu Understands The Writing On The Wall And Bow Out by ganisucks(f): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2023
Misterone:
Tinubu wants to hit the ground running. We his supporters are focus on the journey ahead

Tinubu has no supporters. He only has paid propagandists. Stop deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Assuming The Election Is Reconducted Today, Tinubu Will Still Win / Soludo Gives N2m To Woman Whose Husband Vanished After She Birthed Quintuplets / 02 MAY 2023: Todays Newspaper Headlines And Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.