Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC (35467 Views)

Free All Kidnapped Persons - Buhari Orders Service Chiefs / How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tribunal Orders Service Of Atiku’s Petition On Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by themanderon: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Why is baba running for goodness sake? He should come and finish what he started.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by aestake: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
HeavenCSO:
I've never been broke to this extent all my life, I pray for change and hope for the best yet to come.

Please i need a good samaritan to help me I am broke atm and don't have any hope getting paid this month as i just got employed. Anything even as little as it can be will be appreciated. Thank you.

1 4 7 6 8 3 9 0 9 1
Access bank
Ask heaven.
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by PrinceMajestic: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mrmb:

grin grin grin grin grin
Baba deem them as children's play he use them go ummrah, they have no case ainst this man, they just wan give lawyers food chop... Asiwaju has arrived, he was declared winner in the most contested election in the history of the country... The people's mandate has been declared... For the next four years, Tinubu's presidency is what we Weill experience... InshaAllah
ignore the Losers, they're meant to be losers who will forever cry and wail over the success of others. Ignore them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Hussein035: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
SmartPolician:
No man abandons his car to a thief who stole it because he is taking good care of the car.

That mandate criminal must appear in court to defend it. The Druggie cannot run away from this process by avoiding the bailiffs. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

He will not win primary yet he won
He will not win presidential he still won
This is now a court case that is already won before it starts

Pls between Obi and Atiku who lost his manhood to Tinubu?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Mohamid(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
Tinubu is relaxed eating good food and sleeping well, and watching Obi and co jumping all over the place like chicken without head. 🀣 hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 He is not bother about their media wailing,

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by deyplay: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2023
doublewisdom:
Why is Tinubu hiding and for how long? Abeg make e come collect letter and show up in court before I vex.
Person wey no sick after elections 3 weeks later. Immediately, he was taken to court, he became sick. ANU!!

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by deyplay: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mohamid:
Tinubu is relaxed eating good food and sleeping well, and watching Obi and co jumping all over the place like chicken without head. 🀣 hahaha 🀣🀣🀣🀣 He is not bother about their media wailing,
Abi, just like Oyetola
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by hardbody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Racoon:
2023 ELECTIONS: Press Statement By US Embassy And Consulate
https://ng.usembassy.gov/nigerias-2023-elections/

Werey them they avoiding court summons because they know their yansh is gonna be exposed. They can run but just running to nowhere.Yakubu Mahamoud have perfected the crime and collected his own share. Hence left you guys to suffer your fate in court. Stolen mandate criminals.

Did Keyamo read this? I am ashamed of that guy, honestly. Even external entities saw first hand the ethnic profiling of Igbos in Lagos by APC yet that hoodlum said he is petitioning Obi and Datti for inciting comments. Even when Tinubu said election results are not served a'lacarte but you must seize it and run with it, then Oluomo talked about mama chukwudi, etc. I was taught in Equity & Trust (301) that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. This guy is a SAN, right?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by deyplay: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mrmb:

grin grin grin grin grin
Baba deem them as children's play he use them go ummrah, they have no case ainst this man, they just wan give lawyers food chop... Asiwaju has arrived, he was declared winner in the most contested election in the history of the country... The people's mandate has been declared... For the next four years, Tinubu's presidency is what we Weill experience... InshaAllah
you and your goons only

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by adeashaye(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2023
Aciwaju, come and defend your trophy.
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by HeavenCSO: 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2023
aestake:

Ask heaven.

Lol I pray make you pass through wetin I dey go through now sir πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by tabaski: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
You filed your petition on the last of the window and you expect the president-elect who has things to do to be waiting for your sloppy and unpreparedness. This shows that that the duo of Gringory and Atikulooted are jokers😎

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by HilcomTech(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
tabaski:
You filed your petition on the last of the window and you expect the president-elect who has things to do to be waiting for your sloppy and unpreparedness. This shows that that the duo of Gringory and Atikulooted are jokers😎

Obi and Atiku lawyers are just playing to the gallery because court summons doesn't have to be served directly to Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by hardbody: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
Hussein035:

He will not win primary yet he won
He will not win presidential he still won
This is now a court case that is already won before it starts

Pls between Obi and Atiku who lost his manhood to Tinubu?

I cannot take this beyond you people's reach. Is that not why the CJN (Ariyiwola) is disguising in a wheel chair at the airport? While Baba has suddenly travelled to avoid service of processes on him. What you people cannot bribe to get does not exist.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by divinefrans: 3:18pm On Mar 24, 2023
EBELEBE STUNNER.
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by DeTruthh: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
All Urchins done avoid this thread
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by afbstrategies: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
He claimed he won but is now refusing to be served. Isn’t this the dodging game we’re going to see.? Which kind wahala be this?

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by hardbody: 3:19pm On Mar 24, 2023
HilcomTech:
Obi and Atiku lawyers are just playing to the gallery because court summons doesn't have to be served directly to Tinubu

Dummy. Court processes are meant to be served 'personally'.

Must you people be dumb at everything and still claim knowledge?

Ignoramus.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by newnigerdelta00: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by SMARTMOTORS(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Why are Sniper assassins not working in Africa??

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Wande22(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2023
I now begin to appreciate the statement that Senior Man H.E. Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd.) said when he claimed that Nigerian Youths are Lazy

The Peter Obi everyone of them are carrying like gala for head will get your time if by any chance he becomes the President

Sometimes I think if Obi had exchanged their brains with Styrofoam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by zelnababa(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
PrinceMajestic:
First page and second page comments all reek of stupidity and wailing of mentally retarded LOSERS. Ur tears and agony will not end. You hate a man who done nothing bad to you because you're jealous that nobody in your useless generations can amass one quater of Jagaban's success. LOSERS,, you all will remain LOSERS trust me. Tinubu is already your next President.
you dey mind dem, they waill before election, the wail during election, and continue wailing after election.

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by BestMan001: 3:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mohamid:

Will you shutup

Does the old fool knows that you exist?
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Elvis2kay: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
The corrupt judiciary knows how to play with the mind's of gullible Nigerians who will think something will come out of this.
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by eeetuk(m): 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
"More so, they argued that he did not garner the highest number of lawful votes cast at the election, adding that votes credited to the APC candidate amounted to wasted votes by reason of corrupt practices that marred the election."

Wrong way to argue this case! Why? The question about who has the highest votes on February 25,2023 presidential election has been answered: Bola Tinubu .I think it would be difficult for any person or party to prove that Bola Tinubu did not have the highest votes. In my opinion, Bola Tinubu highest vote was a product of a sham process. But, hey, i can't prove it. So, I urge Atiku Abubakar campaign to move away from highest votes arguments. Bola Tinubu got 19% in Abuja instead 25% is a winning argument for Atiku Abubakar at this point. The 1999 constitution of Nigeria clearly stated that among other conditions, a candidate for president of Nigeria must have 25% in Abuja to become the president. Any election petitioner who failed to argue on the issue of criterion will his case thrown out or rejected.

That just me, but says you?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by emerged01(m): 3:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
Obi prays that court should disqualify Tinubu and cancel the election worth 400b,and order a rerun between him and Atiku. Atiku automatically disqualify Obi by saying that court should cancel the election and order a rerun between him and Tinubu.
PDP rubbished the case of Obi presented to court by saying the court should order a rerun between Atiku and Tinubu when obidents are alive and we didnt hear "pimm".
Atiku is playing mind game with obidents. He knows if at all the court orders a rerun between him and Tinubu,:obidents will surely prefer him in absence of Obi grin well done Atiku!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Billygee2u: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Why is the acclaimed winner dodging the process of services if he truly believe he won the election?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Billygee2u: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
Massiveglory:
It should be given to keyamo. He has become the wailer in chief grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by LOVEGINO(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
See wetin my short governor dey avoid grin
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by Billygee2u: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
phorget:
Matter never set Tilumbu don dey hide upandan.
Don't mind the arrogant desperado
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by SmartPolician: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mohamid:

That's what you think.

You are probably not close to politicians so you just assume.

No politician can ever have peace of mind if an opponent is in court challenging his victory.

Not one....go and ask them.
Re: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC by wildernessVoice: 3:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
Fahdiga:
Why is the acclaimed winner dodging the process of services if he truly believe he won the election?

The wicked run when no one pursue him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagosians React To Jonathan's Campaign In Lagos On Twitter / Chief Fredrick Nwajagu Vows To Invite IPOB To Lagos For Protection (Video) / Chidiogo Akunyili Meets Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.