Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! (1271 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / The Whole World Must Hear This / I Weep For This Generation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by akaazua(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2011
Do you know what it means to sacrifice? Read this statement by a young African pastor.
Found among his papers in Zimbabwe after he was martyred

I'm a part of the fellowship of the unashamed. The die has been cast. I have stepped over the line. The decision has been made. I'm a disciple of His and I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still.
My past is redeemed. My present makes sense. My future is secure. I'm done and finished with low living, sight walking, small planning, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tamed visions, mundane talking, cheap living, and dwarfed goals.
I no longer need preeminence, prosperity, position, promotions, plaudits, or popularity. I don't have to be right, or first, or tops, or recognized, or praised, or rewarded. I live by faith, lean on His presence, walk by patience, lift by prayer, and labor by Holy Spirit power.
My face is set. My gait is fast. My goal is heaven. My road may be narrow, my way rough, my companions few, but my guide is reliable and my mission is clear.
I will not be bought, compromised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluded or delayed.
I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice or hesitate in the presence of the adversary. I will not negotiate at the table of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity, or meander in the maze of mediocrity.
I won't give up, shut up, or let up until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, paid up, and preached up for the cause of Christ.
I am a disciple of Jesus. I must give until I drop, preach until all know, and work until He comes. And when He does come for His own, He'll have no problems recognizing me. My colors will be clear!
George Verwer
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by DGIPLUS(m): 9:02am On Sep 19, 2011
This is the true Christian lifestyle.
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by 5solas(m): 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2011
So inspiring !
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by akaazua(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2011
Truly, the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 20, 2011
Easier to read, easy to speak out, not easy to live,
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by akaazua(m): 6:51am On Sep 21, 2011
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many
there be which go in thereat:
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by Enigma(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2011
The false teachers peddling the prosperity "gospel" (which is no gospel at all) lie to people that once you are a Christian paying "tithes" (which no Christian is required to do), giving to pastors and sowing into pastors' lives, making positive confessions and other such things (mostly foolishness) --- then you will have "victory" and success in every way and in every area of life.

They are liars. They are simply telling people what they want to hear because aspiration or desire or greed sometimes make people to have itching ears!

See what the apostle Paul wrote (of course he had nothing to do with the falsehood of prosperity "gospel"wink!

Acts 20
22 “And now, compelled by the Spirit, I am going to Jerusalem, not knowing what will happen to me there. 23 I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. 24 However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.

25 “Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again.
Re: Wow, Every Heaven Bond Christian Of This Generation Must Hear This! by akaazua(m): 9:05am On Sep 22, 2011
Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.

(1) (Reply)

"Christian Priest Says: 'Jesus (as) Told Me To Embrace Islam'"! / How Much Authority Should A Pastor Have Over A Church? / Top 13 People Who Made Christianity Look Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.