Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends (33910 Views)

Banks To Pay Customers Money Sent From Abroad In Naira / CBN Instructs Banks To Load N200 And Below Denominations In Atms / CBN Orders Banks To Spy On 19 Persons (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by ericmor: 7:59am On Mar 25, 2023
bewla:
if you can pay salary of more then three people then you don't need to tell people to help you
Get a loan
Solve your issues privately don't mess your reputation

which reputation are you talking about? I should keep quiet when I'm in need? Which loan are you talking about self? Did you read my message at all? The business is just three month old and I got loans and sold my car to set it up just for one boy to run away with over 250k. So I should start begging my jobless staff for money or go back to people I'm owing which I'm yet to pay back for more loan. Like I said, if u are not ready to assist someone, just keep mute
Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by Chetas81(m): 8:30am On Mar 25, 2023
superCleanworks:
The total money spent on this back and forth hullabaloo must never be disclosed.

- total cost of printing
- legal fees
- cost of distribution of new notes
- cost of collection of old notes
- total collateral damage (damaged businesses & lost lives)
- cost of pushing back old notes to society
- cost of overtime paid to bankers
- cost of failed transactions & POS inflations.
- total time wasted (time is money)
this is Nigeria where majority are Fake with their fake image that's why no account for their ignorance activity
Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by frog12: 9:15am On Mar 25, 2023
he has no powers to tell private banks when to operate
Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by Dicado: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by yemi1504: 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Re: CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends by yemi1504: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2023
olatade:
The fear of NLC

Abi. They know Joe Ajaero is a tough customer and not the chummy Ayuba Wabba of before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Money Selling Your Goods On Jumia / FG Bars Online Banks From Accessing Customers’ Photos, Contacts / International Airlines To Reduce Flights To Nigeria Next Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.