Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

Help Me I'm Nervous - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me I'm Nervous (462 Views)

Nervous Conditions By Tsitsi Dangarembga - Characters And Characterization / Nervous Conditions By Tsitsi Dangarembga - Plot Summary And Analysis / I Think Things Are Falling Apart For Me. I'm So Sad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I'm Nervous by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good day
Pls guys I need yo advice
I'm an 100lvl economics student
We got presentation on Monday
And I'm quite nervous
Anytym I pass my department and I sight the class room where we will do the presentation chills run down my spine
How can I stop being scared on the presentation day
Thanks
Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Albertone(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Temioolajide:
Good day
And I'm quite nervous
Anytym I pass my department and I sight the class room where we will do the presentation chills run down my spine
Thanks

You have to know way more than you want to talk about. You should know it to the extent of being able to teach your junior ones.

You should practice and not cram. Practice in front of your phone camera. Play it and identify where you want to get better.
Then move to practicing in front of your friends.

On the D-day, talk to a person and not the whole class. How do I mean? Imagine you are only speaking to 1 person because everyone is listening to you individually. They don't have connected minds, they're not thinking about same thing.

Avoid eye contact if you are sensitive to people's reaction. If you can be demoralized by anyone squeezing their faces, don't look at the face. Look at the top of everyone's head.

Lastly, control your breathing so your heart rate don't skyrocket causing speech impairment. Breathe slowly.

Good luck!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Albertone:

You have to know way more than you want to talk about. You should know it to the extent of being able to teach your junior ones.

You should practice and not cram. Practice in front of your phone camera. Play it and identify where you want to get better.

On the D-day, talk to a person and not the whole class. How do I mean? Imagine you are only speaking to 1 person because everyone is listening to you individually. They don't have connected minds, they're not thinking about same thing.

Avoid eye contact if you are sensitive to people's reaction. If you can be demoralized by anyone squeezing their faces, don't look at the face. Look at the top of everyone's head.

Lastly, control your breathing so your heart rate don't skyrocket causing speech impairment. Breathe slowly.

Good luck!

I will put this into practice sir
Thanks so much wink

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by 123readygo: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
During our debating class in primary school, we were told to always assume that the audience are your debtors. In that case you talk with authority over that person(s)

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Blake755: 9:11am On Mar 25, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm
During our debating class in primary school, we were told to always assume that the audience are your debtors. In that case you talk with authority over that person(s)
Nah this one sure pass ooo 😂😂😂😂
Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by jesmond3945: 10:59am On Mar 25, 2023
Temioolajide:
Good day
And I'm quite nervous
Thanks
Is anxiety bro. Chew gum to control your nerves. Once controlled you will deliver.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
jesmond3945:

Is anxiety bro. Chew gum to control your nerves. Once controlled you will deliver.

Thanks sir
I'll do that 🤲
Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 27, 2023
123readygo:
Hmmmmmmm

Wow 😅 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
Albertone:

Good luck!

Update i did the presentation it went well
Thanks for the tips
Re: Help Me I'm Nervous by Albertone(m): 5:24pm On Mar 27, 2023
Temioolajide:

Update i did the presentation it went well
Thanks for the tips

Bravo!
Brava!!👏👏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Correction To 2023 WASSCE Chemistry Essay - Complete Series / Msc In Electrical And Electronic Engineering / A Super Tornado Shocked The People In Italy! Tornado Damages Apartment In Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.