Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer (56651 Views)

Sam Amadi Apologizes For Tweeting Picture Of CJN, Ariwoola / Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Pro-G5 Comments: SSS Grills CJN Ariwoola, other Justices demand Resignation - PG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Gaabasky: 11:17pm On Mar 24, 2023
chymeze:

Read again carefully. I never said Sahara reporters IS working for Tinubu. It was a known fact that before the 2015 elections they were sponsored by Tinubu and other APC desperados to peddle lies against Jonathan and turn Nigerians against him. Many of such sponsored statements were eventually proven to be lies that they used just to get into the presidency. And Tinubu was a key sponsor and lots of you guys clapped for Sahara reporters for such lies. Fast forward to today, and same Tinubu is on the receiving end of Sahara reporters and you guys are crying foul lolz. Karma indeed

Any evidence?
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by kay29000(m): 11:21pm On Mar 24, 2023
madridguy:
No matter the evidence you brought for the children of hates.........they won't hear.

The Obituary rodents will soon come again and claim the person we are seeing is Clement Ogonto from Congo Brazzaville.

Social media need to be reformed as soon as possible.

grin grin
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by kay29000(m): 11:25pm On Mar 24, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
It won't be surprising if they still claim he rushed back to Nigeria angry.

The rate at which these people circulate rumours is tiring.

Seriously I'm tired of their excesses angry

Someone above already said that. cheesy
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by tundeabib1: 2:28am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I hope he will pray to Allah to help him resist any manner of bribe from Agbado Master.

The way the druggie buy over everyone is so frightening. Even when you want to be a righteous man, the kind of amount he will dazzle in your front will make you to begin speaking in tongues.

All we want is justice that will free Nigerians from years of crass corruption.

Even you who is talking, just some carrots dangled in your face and you'll instantly abandon your phantom hero.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by ProtectMyMoney: 4:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Ramanto:

I was expecting a stupid comment like this. Buhari is the best man for you. It's a waste of productive time trying to explaining or debunking anything to you guys. The best language you understand is to be ignored and resisted

This is how your stupidity was exposed by the spokesman if the Supreme Court. Read below

Akande explained that the CJN only travelled out of Nigeria briefly to London on 18 March for medical care.

According to him, the CJN was accompanied by NJC’s Secretary, Gambo Saleh.

“On 23 March, the CJN returned from his medical trip to London and later reported in the office (in Abuja), where he worked till 8p.m,” Akande said.

Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Kay25(m): 6:52am On Mar 25, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I hope he will pray to Allah to help him resist any manner of bribe from Agbado Master.

The way the druggie buy over everyone is so frightening. Even when you want to be a righteous man, the kind of amount he will dazzle in your front will make you to begin speaking in tongues.

All we want is justice that will free Nigerians from years of crass corruption.
U want justice but u don't want to hear the truth no way
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by deqachie91: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2023
[quote author=johnmartus post=122032739]Why eboes are like this.
ewu bigot. We've seen you. Rest abeg.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Wildkat02: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu is now truly the confirmed god of ipob pigs.

According to ipob pigs, Tinubu the god is capable of being in several places at the same time.

Tinubu was urgently flown to France hospital and presently in the hospital Intensive Care Unit.

Same Tinubu is presently holding a crucial meeting with the CJN in London. Indeed, the CJN disguised himself in a wheelchair.

These are the kind of lies these despicable illiterates told themselves throughout campaign and when Nigerians finally chose their leader, they claimed a mandate was stolen.

Stupid idiot.... bastard that will die like a dog. U were here covering up and supporting the pictures of the CJN being in Nigeria. How come it has been exposed he’s returning from overseas?

Fools like you are the problem we have in this country. U can lick any politicians ass just to score some cheap points

1 Like

Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by hardbody: 8:13am On Mar 25, 2023
trutharena:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ_YQmABHBE

Below is the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Kayode Ariwoola leaving the Supreme Court for the Ansar-Ud-Deen Central Mosque, Abuja, to observe his prayers today.

Remember some fake news peddlers like Gazette said he is currently in London to have a meeting with president-elect Tinubu but the CJN has been in Nigeria for the past few days.

Source: https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1639290565987581955?s=46&t=oGAxjhiGeufNKlYA6fDTyA

This proves nothing. I have been in and out of London in 48hours at least twice and I am not in the same class as the CJN so what's the big deal about him getting to London, doing his thing and boarding the next BA at Heathrow....

Pls sell another lie to us.

1 Like

Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by victorazy(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2023
trutharena:
CJN seated in the central mosque today.

President elect Tinubu need to do something about social media fake news. The National Assembly must create a bill that will curtail all this nonsense because people just say stuffs without repercussions.

You mumu o!

So you can't travel to London today and come back tomorrow...

Oya! Go and check NL, Supreme has affirmed that he indeed traveled for medicals.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Karnice600: 9:09am On Mar 25, 2023
trutharena:

President elect Tinubu need to do something about social media fake news. The National Assembly must create a bill that will curtail all this nonsense because people just say stuffs without repercussions.

Shut the Bleep up. Fake news and a free media were Buhari's weapons against Jonathan too.
You guys should also feel the buzz.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Karnice600: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:
Is Nigeria a Muslim country like Pakistan
You only hear of Muslim this Muslim that .

That's why I said earlier, that the Mu-Mu ticket/ combination, if Tinubu eventually rules this country, will embolden certain religious fronts to disturbingly assert their opinions and further destroy whatever is left of Nigeria's unity. He's not sworn in yet see how tribal wars are igniting, and religious lines are being redrawn and re emphasized.

The angel who took Sanni Abacha out at the nick of time, is actively on duty in Aso Rock to repeat the same on Tinubu, if he bribes and pushes his way to that seat. The gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Karnice600: 10:01am On Mar 25, 2023
limeta:
Is Nigeria a Muslim country like Pakistan
You only hear of Muslim this Muslim that .

That's why I said earlier, that the Mu-Mu ticket/ combination, if Tinubu eventually rules this country, will embolden certain religious fronts to disturbingly assert their opinions and further destroy whatever is left of Nigeria's unity. He's not sworn in yet see how tribal wars are igniting, and religious lines are being redrawn and re emphasized.

The angel who took Sanni Abacha out at the nick of time, is actively on duty in Aso Rock to repeat the same on Tinubu, if he bribes and pushes his way to that seat. The gates of hell shall not prevail.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Probity100: 10:15am On Mar 25, 2023
trutharena:

You are very right @trutharena. Majorly our unedcated youth; Most especially uneducated ibo boys and that are fortunate to have android or iPhone. They never know what we went through in 1967 and 1983 in Nigeria.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Minjim: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2023
tinsel:
From this video, the man has a leg problem, and no wonder he opted for a wheelchair for the long airport terminal walk

Imagine obi urchins saying he used the wheelchair to disguise?

If he wants to disguise is a wheelchairhe would use?
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by crowther15(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
adedayoa2:
the fake news peddler just apologized.
I repeat it is a damage control strategy. Didn't he go to UK? It has been confirmed that he traveled. I know how PR work ... I can't be deceived.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by GreyLaw(m): 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
BreconHills:

The burden of proving a fact rests on the person making the assertion. Here you are making an assertion and you want me to prove it for you.

Some of you really are works of art but not in the way God intended.

I didn't ask you for evidence. I simply asked rhetorical questions to buttress my point, which I now have reasons to believe was post on you.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by BreconHills(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
GreyLaw:

I didn't ask you for evidence. I simply asked rhetorical questions to buttress my point, which I now have reasons to believe was post on you.

Rhetorical questions are meant to add emphasis to an argument. There was no argument.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by yeyedu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Free education from Jonathan admissions but Almajiri system robbed you of the opportunity.
See English.

Minjim:

Imagine obi urchins saying he used the wheelchair to disguise?

If he wants to disguise is a wheelchairhe would use?
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by OLULAW: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
It proves nothing. The video may have been taken anytime, previously. Secondly, why does he want to die in office? He should go home and rest and look after his health.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by lildush(m): 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2023
Person way go London no go return again? How many hours is flight to London? It's possible he went and returned sharply.. to avoid suspicion.. Dere is no smoke without fire.. every rumor have an evidence of truth....fear Nigerians..
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Minjim: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2023
yeyedu:
Free education from Jonathan admissions but Almajiri system robbed you of the opportunity.
See English.

Every reasonable person here knows it's a typo, but fools like you rummaging the social media to score cheap points will not.

Enjoy your ten seconds of fame

Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by yeyedu(m): 5:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Just as I expected, no reasonable points but rather insults. Typical Northern slave.

Minjim:

Every reasonable person here knows it's a typo, but fools like you rummaging the social media to score cheap points will not.

Enjoy your ten seconds of fame
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by BreconHills(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Evidence? How do you explain different courts giving different verdicts and contradicting itself on so many cases? How do you explain lawyers querying some judgements as has been seen in Nigeria. I want to believe you are Nigerian.

You can go through the link below with open mindset

Please give examples of the courts and the rulings that were contradictory. Maybe it will help you to know that there is a line of appeal starting from magistrates courts, to the high court, then the court of appeal and finally right at the top - the supreme court. So when you say "different courts giving different verdicts" what do you mean? can you give examples?

Regarding lawyers "querying" cases. Lawyers can "query" judgments. I have been a lawyer for over 40 years now and one thing we do well as lawyers is arguing, disagreeing, and agreeing. The fact that we think differently about a court ruling does not mean that the ruling is wrong and certainly it does not take anything away from its legal force.
Re: Video: CJN Ariwoola Heading To Abuja Central Mosque Today For Friday Prayer by Drealman20: 4:18am On Apr 02, 2023
ProtectMyMoney:

Someone can go to London in the morning and come back the same day or the next day so it's possibly the CJN that was sighted in London

I knew u were an obidafts when I saw ur senseless comment..

Zombiedio

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

June 12: Police Presence In Ojota, Lagos (Photos) / Mass Exodus Hits Hausa (northern) Community In Bayelsa State / Boko Haram Attacks Governor Zulum's Convoy, 7 Policemen, 3 Soldiers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.