Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

5 Company Looking For Ghostwriters - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Company Looking For Ghostwriters (217 Views)

Experienced Ghostwriters Needed / Professional Ghostwriters Needed / American Based Company Looking For Website Designer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Company Looking For Ghostwriters by vgshawarma: 5:34pm On Mar 24, 2023
I know y'all must have tried out to many digit courses online and still haven't made any sales for yourself.
Today I'm going to be teaching about ghostwriting and how I make $500 every month just to write books for different companies.mind you this is not AMAZON KDP.

so we start by....
What is ghostwriting?
A ghostwriter is a person who is paid to write for someone else.

He is paid for the job and the client takes all the credit for his work.

So all you do is write, put yourself in front of the rich guys and get paid good money for it.

That leaves the question you’re dying to know the answer to- where do we find the top dogs who pay us thousands of dollars and how do we convince them to do so?

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In A Fashion Factory / 5 Reason Why You Should Be Proficient In Microsoft Excel / Battle Of Minds Is Back! Don’t Miss Out On This Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.