Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Appreciation To Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appreciation To Obidients (223 Views)

Obi To Obidients: Vote For Sandy Onor, PDP Governorship Candidate In Cross River / Omokri To Obidients:19 States Plus FCT Can't Win You The Election / Soludo Responds To Obidients & Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation To Obidients by babydioku(f): 7:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
Dear Obidients,

I am writing this message to express my heartfelt gratitude towards all of you, especially the Edo obidients, for showing tremendous support to Peter Obi during his political campaign. Your unwavering dedication and encouragement inspired him to work harder towards his goal of making Nigeria a better place.

I want to thank you for always being there to defend Peter Obi, whether it be on social media or in personal interactions. Your loyalty towards him gave a positive impression to others and showed your unwavering support towards him and his ideas.

I also would like to assure the Edo obidients that the Igbo people will support you in your pursuit for presidency when it's your turn. Your hard work and dedication to support our cause will not go unnoticed, and we realize that we all have a major role in shaping the future of our proud nation.

Once again, thank you, Obidients, especially the Edo obidients, for supporting Peter Obi. He is grateful for each and every one of you, and we hope that you will continue to support him and his future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Princess chinasa ukaegbu (babydioku)

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Obidients by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
ABIA obsidients try pass

Kikiki
Re: Appreciation To Obidients by muykem: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
I also thank you guys for sent Atiku to his deserved retirement.

1 Like

Re: Appreciation To Obidients by powerkey: 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2023
babydioku:
Dear Obidients,

I am writing this message to express my heartfelt gratitude towards all of you, especially the Edo obidients, for showing tremendous support to Peter Obi during his political campaign. Your unwavering dedication and encouragement inspired him to work harder towards his goal of making Nigeria a better place.

I want to thank you for always being there to defend Peter Obi, whether it be on social media or in personal interactions. Your loyalty towards him gave a positive impression to others and showed your unwavering support towards him and his ideas.

I also would like to assure the Edo obidients that the Igbo people will support you in your pursuit for presidency when it's your turn. Your hard work and dedication to support our cause will not go unnoticed, and we realize that we all have a major role in shaping the future of our proud nation.

Once again, thank you, Obidients, especially the Edo obidients, for supporting Peter Obi. He is grateful for each and every one of you, and we hope that you will continue to support him and his future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Princess chinasa ukaegbu (babydioku)

Wonderful.

You're the best.

(1) (Reply)

Appeal Court Dismisses Pdp’s Case Against Tinubu, Shettima / More Troubles For Pdp's Iyorchia Ayu || Tinubu Supporters Protest In Abuja / A New Era Of Incompetence At EDOGIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.