Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV (578 Views)

Civichive Did Collation Of Nasarawa Governorship Election Results From IREV. / INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV / Ondo 2020 Governorship Election Results (INEC Result Viewing Portal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by shawngold(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
As an Engineer, I've always believed in the powers of quadratic equation based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 90% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is not rigged compared from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 315 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator.

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 315 polling units, APC got a total of 10,430 votes. LP got 15390 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So LP got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then APC and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is doctored with what's uploaded on IREV. I noticed also that the result for Rivers State is very very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 7 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is completely different from what INEC declared.
I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, LP won fare and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 109% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by SLAP44: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
Stop running ahead of yourselves grin

Peter Obi is coming.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by puremaker7(m): 7:32pm On Mar 24, 2023
SLAP44:
Stop running ahead of yourselves grin

Peter Obi is coming.
he is Cumming to your mother's mouth

2 Likes

Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by SmartPolician: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2023
Those results on iRev have already been doctored. INEC is a criminal organisation.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Neoteny7: 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
shawngold:
As an Engineer, I've always believed in the powers of quadratic equation based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 90% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is not rigged compared from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 315 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator.

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 315 polling units, APC got a total of 10,430 votes. LP got 15390 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So LP got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then APC and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is doctored with what's uploaded on IREV. I noticed also that the result for Rivers State is very very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 7 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is completely different from what INEC declared.
I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, LP won fare and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 109% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

Did you just copy-paste obinoscopy with fake outcome?

https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Emma513: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
FAKE ANALYSIS. THERE IS HOPE. OBI IS COMING
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
How many times will you open this thread. I am beginning to suspect your analysis.
Re: INEC Result Analysis Based On Samples From IREV by haffaze777(m): 9:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
Neoteny7:

Did you just copy-paste obinoscopy with fake outcome?

https://www.nairaland.com/7626424/inec-result-analysis-based-samples

CIA dem🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Population Census: This Dilly Dallying Is Costly / History Of Kainji Dam In Niger State.... / VIDEO: Watch Moment President Bola Tinubu Departed Lagos For Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.