Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

INEC Results Based On Samples From IREV2 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INEC Results Based On Samples From IREV2 (172 Views)

Based on your birth year, which of these generational groups do you belong? / INEC Results Based On Samples From IREV2 / COVID-19 Hits Abia As Two Samples From The State Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC Results Based On Samples From IREV2 by shawngold(m): 7:33pm On Mar 24, 2023
As an Engineer, I've always believed in the powers of quadratic equation based on sampling.

INEC has uploaded over 90% of the Presidential Results on the IREV Portal. Now there are people who believe that the result announced by INEC is not rigged compared from the result uploaded on IREV. I decided to randomly select result sheets from IREV and collate. The sample size was 315 result sheets. That sample size was gotten from an online sample size calculator.

The result is very interesting.

RESULT
So after collating the result sheets from randomly selected 315 polling units, APC got a total of 10,430 votes. LP got 15390 votes. NNPP got 2613 votes. And PDP got 11533 votes. So LP got the majority of votes followed by the PDP, then APC and finally NNPP.

This means INEC declaration is doctored with what's uploaded on IREV. I noticed also that the result for Rivers State is very very strange. My collated result shows LP has more than 7 times the votes gotten by either APC or PDP.

So in conclusion, the IREV result is completely different from what INEC declared.
I might have to inspect that of Rivers State even further in my next analysis. But despite the Rivers State discrepancy, LP won fare and square based on the results on IREV Portal. I say this with 109% confidence.

Whether the results from IREV is authentic or not is a matter for another discuss. My focus was just to use the results I saw on the IREV Portal.

1 Like

Re: INEC Results Based On Samples From IREV2 by habsydiamond(m): 7:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Whats this tori olorun.. I just saw something of this nature on the first page but in favour of the apc... wetin man go believe now.

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons To Hire A Digital Marketing Agency / Former Councilor's Car Crushes Man, Container In Kwara / TATA Tiago Vs Maruti Baleno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.