Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals (749 Views)

MC Oluomo And Friends Dancing And Singing Praises To God in Church / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 8:37pm On Mar 24, 2023
While some families of electoral violence victims, in the march 18th
Governorship election in Lagos state, were still mourning, and some victims of the electoral violence are still in hospital,
MC Oluomo hosted a secret victory party for his thugs, on the 21st of March 2023.

Video link: https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1639347758417993746?t=OOG-H87GBgJ1Do1Xi_a_9g&s=19

2 Likes

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
The secret party took place, in his house, at Oshodi Isolo.
With lots of dignitaries and thugs, in attendance.
But pictures and videos, were highly prohibited on the night.
It was done right inside the garage of his compound. Even kwam 1 was the musician who performed that night.

There were over 25 Police men, from the Lagos state police command, that night, to provide security. Thugs, who worked as security, that night, were also going round, to ensure people were not taking pictures, or doing videos.
But i had to smuggle some secret videos out.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2023
They masked the party, as MC Oluomo's birthday party celebration, to disguise. But MC Oluomo's real birth date is 14th of March, and not 21st of March. There were lots of Yoruba Nollywood celebrities, who came, and left almost immediately, after meeting with MC Oluomo.

The discussion there, was about MC Oluomo, as the only one who campaigned well, and it was because of his threats and actions, that made APC to win Lagos state. If not, Igbo's almost conquered them. That if Igbo's had won, there would have been lots of sanctions in Lagos.

Video link:. https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1639347799538950154?t=4ae_uUK-aXpBygJucifi2w&s=19

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Koko zaria, portable that guy that acts Yoruba movies, and some i don’t even know their name were in attendance. Even Murphy afolabi was there also.
The party went on until 3:30 am, before heavy rain started, and everyone scampered.

This is someone who obstructed election, masterminded the Killing, and maiming of innocent people. Unleashed thugs on innocent voters, in the name of politics and election.
While his victims were still grieving, he was throwing party. But chude_ who killed no one, was arrested.

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by ovieigho(m): 8:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Is this the kind of Nigeria we will be living in

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Pierocash(m): 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
Their celebration will soon turn to mourning in few months time.

Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me. Micah 7:8.

Mahmoud Yakub,Oluomo, Wike ,and whole lots of enemies of this beautiful country will soon weep. They are thieves who robbed their victims and celebrated but got caught and ended in jail ,and died shamefully.

They won't smile again anytime soon. Awon ole

3 Likes

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Emma513: 8:59pm On Mar 24, 2023
MC OLUOMO IS A CRIMINAL. THERE IS HOPE. OBI IS COMING
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Mandate2023: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
U and ur family can keep mourning.....is it nw a crime for party members to celebrate their victories again....all LG and LCDA in lagos state held victory party on Wednesday for APC......na u know who die for ur family during election that u r mourning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Mandate2023:
U and ur family can keep mourning.....is it nw a crime for party members to celebrate their victories again....all LG and LCDA in lagos state held victory party on Wednesday for APC......na u know who die for ur family during election that u r mourning

Me and my family don't share one plate of Amala like your family.

And why have you refused to wash your boxers?

No money for soap ?
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Emma513: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2023
THERE IS HOPE. OBI IS COMING
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by StolenMandate: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Governorship election in Lagos state, were still mourning, and some victims of the electoral violence are still in hospital,
MC Oluomo hosted a secret victory party for his thugs, on the 21st of March 2023.

Video link: https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1639347758417993746?t=OOG-H87GBgJ1Do1Xi_a_9g&s=19

'Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning'.

E be like sey your own weeping don dey enter daybreak oo
Is this how you would continue for the next 16years??

You miscalculated and you're paying dearly for it. Lick your wounds!!!
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by StolenMandate: 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Delusion is making you skip reality

Sore loser.. Go and sleep.
Conserve your energy for tomorrow's wailing, you still have a long way to go.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2023
StolenMandate:

Sore loser.. Go and sleep.
Conserve your energy for tomorrow's wailing, you still have a long way to go.

Cheers!!

Your cocaine sniffer is currently doing hide and seek with stolen mandate.

Ment

Or

Spiritual problem chose one .
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by favor914: 9:38pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Why are you pained, what concerns you?
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by favor914: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Your cocaine sniffer is currently doing hide and seek with stolen mandate.

Ment

Or

Spiritual problem chose one .
It seems you have no plans for your future?

You will quench in frustration for nothing.
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by Boomkalakuta: 9:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
favor914:
It seems you have no plans for your future?

You will quench in frustration for nothing.

I am not your father
Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by StreetFight: 9:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

You will just die of hypertension.

If you put head, we will behead you

1 Like

Re: Exposed: Mc Oluomo And Sanwo Olu Are Criminals by StreetFight: 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2023
Boomkalakuta:
Koko zaria, portable that guy that acts Yoruba movies, and some i don’t even know their name were in attendance. Even Murphy afolabi was there also.
The party went on until 3:30 am, before heavy rain started, and everyone scampered.

This is someone who obstructed election, masterminded the Killing, and maiming of innocent people. Unleashed thugs on innocent voters, in the name of politics and election.
While his victims were still grieving, he was throwing party. But chude_ who killed no one, was arrested.

You for talk nonsense there make dem comot your eyes, use am drink beer

(1) (Reply)

Hon Osibanjo Jesse Adewale Gives Out To The People Of Ogbere Ward8 In Ijebu East / Why Tinubu Needs To Be Cursed And Banished From Nigeria / Isreal Should Show No Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.