Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) (34303 Views)

Herdsman Beheads Girlfriend In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Abdul Ganiyu Lawal Shot Dead While Hunting In Ekiti (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Arewadkiller(f): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
North
chysam:
Which part of Nigeria is Ekiti?

East or west?
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Arewadkiller(f): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Please somebori shuld elp me sheck d names again undecided
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nah this kind one go come online to tell u igbos no suppose rule Nigeria, I will was expecting them to stop human trading since Ashiwaju is there to make them overnight dollar millionaires
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by favour32(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
Every region for Nigeria dey do bad.
Which region politician nor dey thief?
Show na?
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Arabk25: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Waiting they won use old man of 82 yrs do again all this ritualist self
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Arabk25: 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2023
Waiting they won use old man of 82 yrs do again all this ritualist self
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by bablon20(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
I know somw foolish deveroper from the dotted nation will rush to this post ro spew rubbish as if their people are free from slaughtering their fellow man. The local govt chainman that was slain is still very fresh in our memory, the pit they dump their tribesmen killed is still very much active today. This is a region where they display victims skull on d road as a trophy. They even use their victims skull to play football.

1 Like

Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by micflo28(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2023
I hope Tinubu won't sign a bill approving the legitimacy of ritual killing nationwide. I know that tribe and their perchance for skull mining.
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by eazye4u133(m): 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hmm this Man is wicked sad , I know this Sango man from Ogbagi in Akoko north west Ondo state. Where I did my 1 year service last year . You see him changing cars all the time with his red garment oppressing youth in the community.
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Singlenhappy(f): 10:28pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hol am there for ur mine!
TheChameleon:
angry

No tribalism. Otherwise....
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by danhans(m): 10:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
Sold his father for 1.8 million naira,what a foolish man
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by delishpot: 11:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
omonnakoda:

https://punchng.com/father-arrested-for-defiling-12-year-old-daughter-in-anambra/

Eiyaaa, poor child. If only she can respectfully sell him to ritualists like our elder respecting brother, that would save the world a lot of stress.
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Shimbo96(m): 12:52am On Mar 26, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:
What that region cannot do doesn't exist..

Accomodators my foot.. You cannot even accommodate your own tribesmen without using them for rituals..

I spit on slaves.
I can bet it with anything that you don't have brain in that big skull. There should always be a time that we must come together to fight evil in this country. Why must most of you choose to be ignorant? I pity the next generation.
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by kkonyeji(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Warl0ck:
Accomodating landlords.

Una neva accomodate una grand father finish na eim una wan accomodate igbos.

Shame on claw faces.

U won't see them comment on this thread
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by CartelKenneth: 9:18am On Mar 26, 2023
Useless afonja skull miners nothing good about that tribe
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Shimbo96:

I can bet it with anything that you don't have brain in that big skull. There should always be a time that we must come together to fight evil in this country. Why must most of you choose to be ignorant? I pity the next generation.

Gettat
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
EBMedia:
Court Remands Man Over Kidnap And Murder Of His 82-Year-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic Photo)

https://igberetvnews.com/1441669/court-remands-man-kidnap-murder-82-year-old-father-ekiti-graphic-photo/
That region and skull mining, rituals, how can you live a sane life like this, kill your father that suffered to raise you. The most educated in Nigeria my foot
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

No tribalism. Otherwise....
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Court Remands Man Over Kidnap, Murder Of His 82-Yr-Old Father In Ekiti (Graphic) by chysam: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2023
Arewadkiller:
North

No wonder why America said Iwuanyanwu is right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medical Doctor Accused Of Raping And Impregnating Patient's 16-year-old Daughter / Man Tackles A Lady Who Accused Him Of Trying To Touch Her Right Breast / Man Murdered In His Fianceeā€™s Home (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.