Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,816 members, 7,837,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings (656 Views)

Demolished Shops To Return To Owners – Kano APC Chairman, Supporters Celebrate / LASBCA Begins Removal Of  Distressed Buildings In Lagos Island, Mushin, Others / Lagos Issues Three-Day Removal Notice To Owners Of Illegal Structures In Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by blamingthedevil: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
FLASH: LASG has issued a 90-Day FINAL NOTICE to owners/developers of suspected distressed buildings across the State ….. Orders owners/developers to conduct integrity test on buildings and apply for demolition permit (if need be), in the interest of PUBLIC SAFETY.

1 Like

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by blamingthedevil: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
Lagos is working

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by blamingthedevil: 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2023
God Bless Lagos State
God Bless Yorubaland
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by frankyychiji(f): 10:52pm On Mar 24, 2023
blamingthedevil:
FLASH: LASG has issued a 90-Day FINAL NOTICE to owners/developers of suspected distressed buildings across the State ….. Orders owners/developers to conduct integrity test on buildings and apply for demolition permit (if need be), in the interest of PUBLIC SAFETY.
Akuko iro! Awawi.
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by helinues: 10:54pm On Mar 24, 2023
Very good

I am in support

The development and progress of Lagos state is very paramount

4 Likes

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by Massiveglory: 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2023
This is a good stuff but Lagos cannot be said to be working until proper justice is served.

Until those responsible for the harassment, death, injuries and destruction on humans in these elections are made to face the law, Lagos is not working.

Human life is more important than all these noise and paparazzis.
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by SpatialKing(m): 11:03pm On Mar 24, 2023
All the buildings there are owned by Yorubas I'm not supprised.
Non Yorubas don't build sub standard buildings
Also Yorubas don't renovate their buildings
Like the non Yorubas do in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by PoloG: 12:47am On Mar 25, 2023
nice one lasg cool
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by Mindlog: 1:19am On Mar 25, 2023
There is a crazy looking building along ikorodu near, I think near Onipanu bus stop if I am not interested, I recall seeing the entire 3 or 4
storey building empty ....that house looked very creepy with part of the roofing gone. I hope that building has been demolished.😆😆😆
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by updatechange(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2023
More to come
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by googi: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2023
Extend loan remission and grants with a clause not to sell, to poor owners to bring these houses up to standard.

Those they want to sell them to are waiting in the corner.

Don't cry later that outsiders bought your houses and land o!
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by yarimo(m): 1:44am On Mar 25, 2023
That is very commendable from Lagos state government, meanwhile children of hates and developers will soon claim the government is targeting them.

1 Like

Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by blamingthedevil: 8:03am On Mar 25, 2023
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by baralatie(m): 8:06am On Mar 25, 2023
Distressed
Re: LASG Issued 90-day FINAL NOTICE To Owners/developers Of Distressed Buildings by Armaggedon: 8:20am On Mar 25, 2023
They are all hailing it as good until they discover that the last stake of of migrant yorubas in lagos property market is about to be wiped off.

(1) (Reply)

Senate President, Speaker Cant Be Of Same Faith- It Fuels Islamisation: Shettima / What Organization Do I Report Jumia? / Serah Ibrahim Asked GWR To Recognize This Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.