Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P (2229 Views)

XRP FREE MINING - Withdrawal To Binance Directly / Have Anyone Withdraw From Airtm App Using P2p Method. / How To Sell Bitcoin For FIAT (naira) On Binance Using P2P. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2023
As we all know, Binance uses P2P system for buying and selling of coins however I have discovered a way we can sell the coins in our binance wallets and withdraw the equivalent amount directly to our bank account without using P2P and also at a very high rate.

So with this new discovery of mine, you can now withdraw the equivalent amount of coins you have in your binance wallet directly to your bank account without selling to anybody on binance P2P.

N/B: This method also comes with a high rate than what you can get from buyers on binance and also make it possible to trade an amount as low as $3 which is opposed to the $10 minimum transaction amount on binance.

Ps: Revealing this method to the public or anybody who might be interested comes with a token fee which is very affordable and consequently will definitely be a profitable method for any type of trader.

if you're interested to learn about this, please chat me up on WhatsApp via 0. 8. 1. 2. 9. 4. 1. 8. 2. 2. 2

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2023
OnGod20:

N/B: This method also comes with a high rate than what you can get from buyers on binance.

if you're interested to learn about this, please chat me up on WhatsApp via 0. 8. 1. 2. 9. 4. 1. 8. 2. 2. 2
Usd to NGN is 744 at the moment and that's the highest amount for large volume traders on binance p2p.

How much higher are we talking about here?
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by TossTos: 11:22pm On Mar 24, 2023
My own question is how to buy using Card at 462 or there about ?

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 9:39am On Mar 25, 2023
Good morning all
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
With this method you can also trade lower amount of transactions, which means you can sell-off your coins even if it's worth $3 and then withdraw to your bank account directly.
It comes with a high rate even for low amount transactions also.
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2023
High rate assured with this method
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 5:46pm On Mar 25, 2023
It's not a complex method, very simple as far as you're into crypto
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Learn this simple yet profitable method today
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 11:19pm On Mar 25, 2023
it's a simple and legal method.
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by SavageResponse(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2023
OnGod20:
As we all know, Binance uses P2P system for buying and selling of coins however I have discovered a way we can sell the coins in our binance wallets and withdraw the equivalent amount directly to our bank account without using P2P and also at a very high rate.

So with this new discovery of mine, you can now withdraw the equivalent amount of coins you have in your binance wallet directly to your bank account without selling to anybody on binance P2P.

N/B: This method also comes with a high rate than what you can get from buyers on binance.

Bypassing P2P means the person is at a higher risk of being scammed!

7 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 4:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
SavageResponse:

Bypassing P2P means the person is at a higher risk of being scammed!
LoL.... You never can tell until you know about my new discovery, bro you're not trading with anybody, just you and your transaction till it drops in your account
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
High rate is assured!
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 1:45am On Mar 28, 2023
I've revealed the new method to some already, Join us today!
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by Crumbian: 9:53am On Mar 28, 2023
OnGod20:

Alright, I'll reach out before 12. Was frustrated by that p2p some days back
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2023
Crumbian:

Alright, I'll reach out before 12. Was frustrated by that p2p some days back
alright boss
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2023
let me reveal this method to you as well, hit me up today
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
trade with high rate irrespective of the low transaction amount, this is one of the benefits of the method.
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by Usminous: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
[quote author=OnGod20 post=122148365]trade with high rate irrespective of the low transaction amount, this is one of the benefits of the method. [/quote
Scammer alert keep off guys

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 8:34am On Apr 01, 2023
[quote author=Usminous post=122154303][/quote]you go just open your mouth waah, did anyone scam you from my thread, bro if you're not aware people from naira land have already benefited from the method, so keep going if you don't know what to say
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
Trust me, you'll be glad knowing about this method!

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
still available
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 1:15am On Apr 08, 2023
get the new method today
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2023
best method
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by pat077: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2023
OnGod20:
High rate assured with this method
use the method to make yourself rich first

3 Likes

Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2023
Get the method today!
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OfficialP: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
why not say the withdrawal rate which you claim. is higher than p2p
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OfficialP: 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2023
Olasyke:

Usd to NGN is 744 at the moment and that's the highest amount for large volume traders on binance p2p.

How much higher are we talking about here?

answer this op
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by Samken2: 6:22pm On Apr 22, 2023
OnGod20:

N/B: This method also comes with a high rate than what you can get from buyers on binance and also make it possible to trade an amount as low as $3 which is opposed to the $10 minimum transaction amount on binance.

Ps: Revealing this method to the public or anybody who might be interested comes with a token fee which is very affordable and consequently will definitely be a profitable method for any type of trader.

How is this possible.
Re: Withdraw From Binance Directly To Your Nigerian Bank Account Without Using P2P by OnGod20: 12:45am On Apr 23, 2023
if you're a small trader, then it's your turn to smile

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Investment Idea That Will Give You Guaranteed ROI. / MMM Bitcoin PH And GH - Make 50% profit in Bit Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.