Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Styleafrique Entertainments: My Testimony, We Now Recruits Marketers N Operative - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Styleafrique Entertainments: My Testimony, We Now Recruits Marketers N Operative (648 Views)

My First Topic, My First Testimony On NL / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Styleafrique Entertainments: My Testimony, We Now Recruits Marketers N Operative by bolarine: 5:06pm On Sep 01, 2007
HI,

this is teeone , the CEO, styleafrique entertainments[/i] , I hereby uses this

medium to give thanks to GOD for his mercies and love. whn i started the project, lot of

people tot i was kidding , but this is my TESTIMONY.

ON the 31st of jan, i passed out of NYSC to look for a job, spent all my earning on

applications, but in the process started the foundation of a company, exactly 7 months

after service , I WAS HANDED THE MY REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE AT THE

CORPORATE AFFAIRS COMMISION, BENIN.
styleafrique registration is RC:038612.

I hereby use this medium, to announce to the house that we have commenced

recruitment at the head offce of MARKETERS AND OPERATIVES who MUST BE LIVING

IN LAGOS STATE, EDO STATE AND ONDO STATE OR THERE ENVIRONS
[i]
. The

operatives are to be involved in our continental modeling concert tagged STYLE

MODEL AFRICA
coming up in december in LAGOS STATE , interested in any of the 2

categories, then drop your CV TO THE

PROVIDED MAIL BOXES.

1.funwtsea@yahoo.com.

2.fun.atsea@yahoo.com.

you can also talk with teeone on 08036271264
Re: Styleafrique Entertainments: My Testimony, We Now Recruits Marketers N Operative by odada(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2007
hey ya bolarine am so happy for you o! CEO wink CONGRATULATIONS cheesy as paddy paddy concern abeg invite to the beauty show na biko nu grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Post Any It Firm That Want To Recuit. / Vacancies For Electrical Engineers, Accountants And Auditors(note The Email) / Apm Terminals And First Bank, Hw Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.