Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only (732 Views)

GTB Vs Innoson: Supreme Court Rules In Favour Of GTB In N2.4bn Debt / Favour Ori 'Payday' Secures $1m To Build The Paypal For Africa / CBN’s Nigeria PMI: January 2018 Data – Slowed Improvement In Business Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by cybertruss(m): 10:23am On Mar 25, 2023
It has come to my notice that the government have stylishly used the power of philosophy to favour Islam.

They started the process by initiating cashless policy. They stylishly collected everyone's money so that they would inflict injury on some of its citizens. The rate of failed online transactions exposed the fact that Nigeria is never ready for the cashless policy.

Because Salah is approaching they decided to bring back the old currency so that it wouldn't affect Salah.

It's a wrong move. I expect the CBN to give the banks new notes only in large quantities and gradually removes the old note before December deadline. The way they're going about this shows the old currency will remain even after December. The new currency must then be developed for political reasons. I believe they told NLC to call for strike before Salah so that they can use that excuse to flood old naira currency.

Our government are known to be hardened, anti people and don't act to prevent strike. That's why the way they try to prevent NLC strike this time is very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by skedman(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2023
You are among the stupid people in Nigeria who think through their mouth
I have seen your post I am not surprise

4 Likes

Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by Houseontherock1: 10:35am On Mar 25, 2023
cybertruss:
It has come to my notice that the government have stylishly used the power of philosophy to favour Islam.

They started the process by initiating cashless policy. They stylishly collected everyone's money so that they would inflict injury on some of its citizens. The rate of failed online transactions exposed the fact that Nigeria is never ready for the cashless policy.

Because Salah is approaching they decided to bring back the old currency so that it wouldn't affect Salah.

It's a wrong move. I expect the CBN to give the banks new notes only in large quantities and gradually removes the old note before December deadline. The way they're going about this shows the old currency will remain even after December. The new currency must then be developed for political reasons. I believe they told NLC to call for strike before Salah so that they can use that excuse to flood old naira currency.

Our government are known to be hardened, anti people and don't act to prevent strike. That's why the way they try to prevent NLC strike this time is very suspicious.
You will be alright sir
Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by yarimo(m): 1:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hahahaha you are suffering from too much intake of tramadol
cybertruss:

Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by omniwater: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nmkpurumirri dey worry your brain!

At the rate you're going, you go soon enter market.

Zombidiots ipob vagabond.

1 Like

Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by cybertruss(m): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Take it or not. FG is wrong in how they handle things. Forget tribal sentiment. You all are suffering from a disease called tribalsentimentiosis. The infection of your tribal sentiment (new word) which has resulted into a new disease called igbophobia (unnecessary fear or dislike of the igbos)
Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by Hamxas: 6:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Cry harder my child
Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by cybertruss(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hamxas:
Cry harder my child

Who is crying? Why should I cry when I see you shooting yourself.
Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by cybertruss(m): 8:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Rather than do something that will help your life you just hate others because of their progress and you think I should cry.

O mo I dey laugh well well. Some people mu mu dey terrible. Even termite think pass them

grin
Re: CBN: Nigeria Government Favour Islam Only by Tunagee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
cybertruss:

I have always said it that this old money currently being circulated by CBN, came out cos of ramadan fasting. Anyone can quote me anywhere!!!! Those of us that voted APC muslim muslim ticket, una never know wetin dey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5lb Coffee Bag By VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Properties/bank Spaces For Sale / The Phoenix (is) Rising ~~ And Quickly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.