Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. (807 Views)

The Presidential Candidate FFK Won’t Support In 2019 / FFK Slams Jerry Rawlings Over Comment on Buhari (Photos) / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 11:58am On Mar 25, 2023
Nigerians have something to say abouth the just concluded 2023 Presidential Election.

Get full gist here 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XI6-9rOnaG0&feature=youtu.be
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
mixed reactions
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigerians expresses mixed feelings in their reactions.
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by Polchiz(m): 3:25pm On Mar 25, 2023
I analyzed this post closely and I discovered two important details:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis. Thank you for understanding, if you don't, GO TO COURT.
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
Polchiz:

One is the selective use of colloquial abstract representation of normative actions owing to the distinction in regulatory and derogatory affirmative relations to the binary sentences. This paragraph eschatology is nimbus to my blankata as I try to scrutinize pelagic fanatic ameliorate sepetication. I filomy selaque elucidate prudie of cremise elosis. In short and less deeper English, let me say I celesidate accume fatuous eloquently the derminor as I agrandize and aggravate felony. I belong aquicious maneuver squinting spacious melontic of my harbourous viniculor pericarditis. Thank you for understanding, if you don't, GO TO COURT.

I believe God understands you
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
Polchiz:

GO TO COURT
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 11:53am On Mar 26, 2023
ok
Re: Listen To Nigerians Comment On The Presidential Election. by tohnice: 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obi at the tribunal

(1) (Reply)

Ipob And Igbo's / Obidients Beg Peter Obi Lawyer To Deliver Same Way He Did For Governor Adeleke / Delta State 2023 Governorship Election Tribunal Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.