Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money (3263 Views)

Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert / Lady Forced To Pay For Drinks & Pepper Soup Ordered By A Client Who Robbed Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by Starpotter: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
Online loan firm reportedly tracks down and arrests client who failed to repay money (Video)

A man has reportedly been arrested by security personnel hired by a loan shark, Palmpay that he allegedly borrowed money from.

He was said to have refused to repay the money and has been evading the loan firm anytime they try to get their funds back.

The client, however ran out of luck as the company tracked him down and got him arrested just as he was trying to make an escape.

A video which surfaced online showed when the accused was inside a car and being accosted by armed security agents said to be attached to the company’s loan retrieval unit.

Watch Video below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqI2dw0I326/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

SOURCE: https:///online-loan-firm-reportedly-tracks-down-and-arrests-client-who-failed-to-repay-money-video/

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by ndukwejoe(m): 1:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
Me I respected myself o,I know fit and shout I paid my money o
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by didroon43: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2023
It is good for the guy, next time he would not borrow money he is not ready to pay back.
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by squash47(m): 2:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na wa. If Easy buy starts doing like this, most Nigerian girls go full cell.

12 Likes

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2023
story story!

if u knw u knw!
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by dedons: 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Very big lie. They only created this fake story to scarethose who are owing them.

Na very big lie be this.

14 Likes

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by silibaba: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2023
G

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by njelrapheal: 7:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
didroon43:
It is good for the guy, next time he would not borrow money he is not ready to pay back.

I dont think there is a law that allows arrest of a debtpr

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by Whois(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
I thought police said they don't interfere in loan issues

3 Likes

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by Elliotwaveforec: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2023
Write off the fuckkkkkking loan and leave the guy. If he's unable to pay and no collateral, would you kill him?

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2023
didroon43:
you people strategies will not work here, you just want to scare fools to go and forcefully pay, when are you going to track and arrest someone like me, ;oke I said before, anyone who payback loan shark is a fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by westlius(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you people strategies will not work here, you just want to scare fools to go and forcefully pay, when are you going to track and arrest someone like me, ;oke I said before, anyone who payback loan shark is a fool
Correct guy
Oil dey ur head
Wey pass power oil

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by Hydroxide(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2023
How will you borrow money without intentions of paying back? It should be a punishable offence with 2months in jail
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by Karemarealty288(m): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
It's a lie, loan shark is illegal and cannot arrest anyone.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by babygirljoy: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by didroon43: 12:08pm On Mar 31, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:

What kind of reasoning is this? You borrow money from a loan company and you don't want to pay it back, what is now the point of borrowing the money?
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by didroon43: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2023
njelrapheal:

I dont think there is a law that allows arrest of a debtpr

You don't think, have you searched for it?
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by njelrapheal: 12:42pm On Mar 31, 2023
didroon43:

You don't think, have you searched for it?
can you point me to any that you have
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by didroon43: 12:44pm On Mar 31, 2023
njelrapheal:
can you point me to any that you have

It's not my job boss. Na yiu go run am.
Re: Online Loan Firm Tracks Down And Arrests Client Who Failed To Repay Money by njelrapheal: 8:01pm On Mar 31, 2023
didroon43:

It's not my job boss. Na yiu go run am.

I say there ia non

(1) (Reply)

Man Shot His 15-year-old Son After The Boy Admitted Raping A Three-year-old Girl / Dog Killed After Having Sex With 19yrs Old Boy / Graphic Pics: ISIS Executes Man By Running Him Over With Armoured Tank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.