Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate (2911 Views)

Video From Peter Obi's Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa State (Pictures) / Moment Peter Obi Arrived Lafia, Nasarawa For Labour Party Campaign Rally (Video) / Heavy Protest Rocks National Assembly Over Plot To Impeach Saraki (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by asanausana91: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Koralords:
Them no open breast today ?I don't know Who ever thinks protesting with change an already declared result,make una protest for 4 years only The courts can annull an election
Nigerians will change it. We are just waiting for up. We will never allow corrupt politicians to steal our mandate again. This is just the beginning.
If Sri Lanka can achieve it why not Nigeria?
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by asanausana91: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2023
Spirit04:
so what is the end game? Inec will now call them and ask who they want to be declared winner and then declare the party winner? What will now happen if the other party people also hit the streets? The only way to redress anything like that is through court. Go with plenty evidence
you don't know the power of the people. It is we that wanted democracy and if democracy cannot be played well we will decide which government we want. #occupynigeria

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by asanausana91: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2023
juman:

The people that are not happy are supporters of opposition.
The largest percentage of people are happy.
tell me which largest percentage? Out of 93 millions of people that registered, only 8 million voted for the drug Barron, do you know how many people are not happy? There has never been a presidential candidate that won election with only 8 million votes in this country,that should show you how unpopular the Tinubu is.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by bdon12: 9:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
The revolution has started in Nasarawa state

I hope it spreads all over the country so that Tinubu will be made to return the stolen mandate
I really fear a revolution becos ot might get out of control
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
asanausana91:
you don't know the power of the people. It is we that wanted democracy and if democracy cannot be played well we will decide which government we want. #occupynigeria
you will only end up dead. Civilians vs civilians with Apc side having the backing of the police and soldiers. Don't kid yourself. All these shenanigans will be brutally crushed in a matter of days. Apc side are just calm because these people are wasting their sweat and saliva and aren't going anywhere. If they start to grind the economy down they will be put under control
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by asanausana91: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
Spirit04:
you will only end up dead. Civilians vs civilians with Apc side having the backing of the police and soldiers. Don't kid yourself. All these shenanigans will be brutally crushed in a matter of days. Apc side are just calm because these people are wasting their sweat and saliva and aren't going anywhere. If they start to grind the economy down they will be put under control
which police and soldiers? HahahaĆ . Mr man please come to the barracks and hear what the soldiers and police are saying. Are you telling me that a soldier that is collecting 50 thousand naira will be happy to defend APC?
Let me educate you small, Majority of the soldiers are from the middle belt.
Small boy wake up. What if I tell you that I am a soldier.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 25, 2023
asanausana91:
which police and soldiers? HahahaĆ . Mr man please come to the barracks and hear what the soldiers and police are saying. Are you telling me that a soldier that is collecting 50 thousand naira will be happy to defend APC?
Let me educate you small, Majority of the soldiers are from the middle belt.
Small boy wake up. What if I tell you that I am a soldier.
Lmao IPOB terrorist. We'll see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by BombAttack(f): 10:17pm On Mar 25, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:
The revolution has started in Nasarawa state

I hope it spreads all over the country so that Tinubu will be made to return the stolen mandate

I told them that there will be massive protest, Tinubu agbero thugs said they will use them for target practice
I just dey laugh them
Edo has join
Nassarawa is massive
Abuja
Lagos is loading
Several states will join next week

1 Like

Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by gly(m): 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2023
Koralords:
Them no open breast today ?I don't know Who ever thinks protesting with change an already declared result,make una protest for 4 years only The courts can annull an election

Go and read your constitution Mr Man.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by DMerciful(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2023
The daylight election robbery was orchestrated from the West, if Nigeria burns, its on the West!
SkrewYou:

You're right. Thank God you noted it, else urchins will claim revolution started from the West just as they wanted to claim #EndSars started from Lagos
Some weeks ago, I saw a tweet where Ogbeni Dipo was trying to portray himself as those that started #Endsars in Lagos b4 spreading to other states, but a guy probably from Ughelli in Delta state quickly reminded him that #EndSars protest started from Ughelli. Dipo was unable to reply. Typical of these guys to always claim they're the first in everything, but thank God for internet that never forgets.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by DMerciful(m): 12:44am On Mar 26, 2023
This protest would gain momentum soon...other will soon join
juman:

I dont think their protest or making noise make sense.

They should give evidence that they won.
They should show how they won.

The results at the polling units vs Irev.
Re: Heavy Protest Rocks Lafia, Nasarawa State Capital, Over Stollen Mandate by DMerciful(m): 12:49am On Mar 26, 2023
You think Tinubu will be president with just 10,000 protesters killed? The military will take over instantly!
Spirit04:

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Transcorp: Concerning Shares / North Warns Jonathan Against Use Of EFCC . / Igbo Deportee From Lagos Dies, Five Others In Critical Health Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.