Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Look At Who You Guys Select As President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look At Who You Guys Select As President (5488 Views)

Shake Up Looms At DSS As President Buhari Decides Acting DG's Fate. / 2019: President Buhari’ll Call To Congratulate Me As President – Kingsley Moghal / Heavy Rainfall As President Buhari Boards Jet 'Eagle 1' To Jos From Calabar (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Who You Guys Select As President by golddust6000(m): 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2023
I really give up on Nigeria I swear.

12 Likes

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by StolenMandate: 4:33pm On Mar 25, 2023
Is this how you plan to spend the next 8years?
Wailing and Lamenting..

Well, I felt the same way when Messi won the World Cup, as a diehard CR7 Fan.
But look at me today, I'm totally fine.

I command you to receive healing. Wailing will do you no good.

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by kelvine(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
I prefer his fake to your original

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Femmyfamous4u(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:

Only gullible fool like you will believe nonsense because of hatred. Are you not knowledgeable to verify news before posting?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by StolenMandate: 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:
may your household not see good think in life if you support a harden criminal as a president.

The pain is real. grin grin

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by IVORY2009(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
cry cry cry
Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by StolenMandate: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

Only gullible fool like you will believe nonsense because of hatred. Are you not knowledgeable to verify news before posting?

What do you expect from an hate-filled irredeemable maggot like him?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Everything about him shows he's a dealer

What exactly is he currently doing abroad if not collecting money made from the Biz when he was away

4 Likes

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by golddust6000(m): 4:40pm On Mar 25, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

you that have the verification why not post yours??

2 Likes

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Koralords: 4:41pm On Mar 25, 2023
Wailing no dey tire una,before apc primaries una wail,election una wail keep your tears till after the court judgement

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Peterobiisathie(f): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
Average Okoro are daft

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Frank688915: 4:47pm On Mar 25, 2023
all i see are pains for a particular region, Tinubu is una nightmare indeed wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by seunmsg(m): 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2023
Seun, you think the ad about Lagos being controlled from Anambra is bad but threads like this are good, right? Is this how you will continue to ignore as characters from the SE continue to open threads to incite violence and tribal war by spreading lies about the president-elect?

Toor, we are watching and taking note.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Streett: 5:16pm On Mar 25, 2023
Nigga Looking Like Lil Dice In “City of God”..

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by lexylaw40: 5:20pm On Mar 25, 2023
...as e dey pain dem...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Femmyfamous4u(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:
you that have the verification why not post yours??

Hatred won't still make you believe.

2 Likes

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by PJtech: 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
Dey play

I don't expect less from people who taught Buhari is Jubril of sudan

anything to massage thier ego

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by KwuoteYourFada: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2023
PJtech:
Dey play

I don't expect less from people who taught Buhari is Jubril of sudan

anything to massage thier ego
shut up

This is an undeniable fact! sad

Any injustice you support will haunt you one day
Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by economania(m): 5:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Lanretoye(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Just like the jubril of Sudan,I pity the mama wey born una.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by Lanretoye(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2023
economania:
If you deny the Tinubu as your president may God "the knower of every knowledge that exists" deny you the benefit and opportunity in his government be it as an individual, family, States and Region.
golddust6000:
may your household not see good thing in life if you support a harden criminal as a president.
check your lineage from your ancestors till date and tell what fortune has come out of it.what a shame.
Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:
may your household not see good thing in life if you support a harden criminal as a president.
Why are you people this miserable though? Small thing una don begin curse others, na wa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
seunmsg:
Seun, you think the ad about Lagos being controlled from Anambra is bad but threads like this are good, right? Is this how you will continue to ignore as characters from the SE continue to open threads to incite violence and tribal war by spreading lies about the president-elect?

The OP could or couldn’t be from the south-east, but what made you certain he is!?
Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by seunmsg(m): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2023
PROUDIGBO:

The OP could or couldn’t be from the south-east, but what made you certain he is!?

Only south east people open this kind of propaganda thread.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by HilcomTech(m): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:

Eiyah... Is this how you intend to live the next 8 years.

U go dey alright las las.
Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by IgOga(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2023
grin grin grin

By your own admission it was Yekini Amoda Ogunlere was was convicted of drug offenses not Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Miracle nor dey tire Jesus o grin grin grin

Ok...how come Bola Ahmed Tinubu was a name with Chicago State University before Mr Ogunlere had issues with drug grin grin grin

I also learnt one of your mates in the Lamba Party has personally obtained copies of indictment from a US court grin grin grin Some of you think say court documents na guguru wey dem go dey share give anybody wey talk say "share give me please" grin grin grin

I hope you prosper during Tinubu's administration....and if you want to wail for the next 4 years you are also welcome grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by JagabanBorgu: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2023
golddust6000:
May ur house hOId nót see góód in thèîr existence if u suppórt a faîIèd govèrñór as a prèsîdéñt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look At Who You Guys Select As President by reddingtonblack: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2023
seunmsg:

You don't have to call seun, we need these people to keep giving themselves out ... @least we know what we are up against

The yorubas that voted LP in presidential didnt vote LP in governorship becos they realize LP is a igbo project via comments and tweet from our brothers cheesy

Seun is doing the yorubas more favor by allowing threads like these to float, imagine if twitter had taken down all those slur remarks Chinedu make about afonja ... those tweets were one of chinedu undoing at the polls cheesy

so it is good he allow them show there true color make e no be like say Igbos are saints and yorubas are the troublemakers

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Nationals Beaten Up By Angry Locals In Ambedkar Nagar / US Approves First Over-the-counter HIV Test / Breaking News: Court Orders Saraki's Arrest - September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.