Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Why So Many Babalawos Online - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why So Many Babalawos Online (150 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why So Many Babalawos Online by tony231964: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
Before the advent of internet and social media, one can easily locate a good Babalawo to solution of issues in Nigeria, either by referring or otherwise. Many cases, whatever illness (natural or man made) is taken care of by local babalawo after ifa or afa consultation. A sacrifice done or certain concoction taken, that would take of the problem. My brother had eyesight problem when he was 25 years old. You could come out in the sun or watch television without eye glasses with sunglasses on top. My mom went to inquire was going on with his eyes. The Babalawo said it was his ancestor disturbing him. A little sacrifice was done. In less than a month, my brother started looking for his glasses and couldn’t find them. My parents couldn’t afford another prescription glasses. He never had any problems with eyesight since then.

Nowadays, there are so many of Babalawos online but no solution to issues.

My friend has spiritual attack, that enemies sent to him, partially paralyzed body. You can say it’s partial stroke. He has been through all sorts of tests and medications. He has been going everywhere both online and physical locations in Nigeria, the ones he knows, but no solution. Are there no more genuine Babalawos in Nigeria since advent of internet? I suggest that government should test Babalawos before granting them licenses to operate. There used to be Babalawo contest. That doesn’t exist anymore. Wondering how do the government test Babalawos before granting them licenses to operate.
Re: Why So Many Babalawos Online by habsydiamond(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2023
Na 4q9 dem be.. new yahoo format

(1) (Reply)

Is Vacuum Therapy A Safe And Effective Way For Butt Lifting? / Electricity In Aba Abia State / Who is Mike Bowers and What Motivated him to write book?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.