Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards (624 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards by Starpotter: 9:05pm On Mar 25, 2023
A Nigerian student simply known as Alex has bagged a first class in degree in Geoinformatics and Surveying from the University of Nigeria, UNN.

He took to microblogging platform, Twitter to celebrate securing a 4.39CGPA and list out his numerous achievements.

Alex said that he also received six awards for excellence whichl include Cubana Group Award for Faculty best Graduating Students and Ogbuefi Ekeneme Chime Annual Prize.

The graduate shared photos on his page and wrote; Guys, I did a thing🫠🫠 First Class Honours, BSc. Geoinformatics and Surveying, University of Nigeria. 2019/2020 Session.

CGPA-4.93/5.00. I also bagged 6 awards😎😎😎

I got the following awards

BGS Geoinformatics and Surveying Department

https://twitter.com/alexifyco/status/1639345286903414784?ref_src=

https:///man-graduates-with-first-class-from-unn-bags-six-awards/

2 Likes

Re: Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards by Onefornaija(f): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2023
This should be ln front page
Re: Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards by Martartins(m): 9:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Great feat. Funny that it is not a prerequisite for success in the Nigeria labour market.
Re: Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards by FiremanX: 2:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
Front page please
Re: Man Graduates With First Class From UNN, Bags Six Awards by abdulskulboy(m): 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Congratulations to the bookworm. I hope he didn't just burn candles to bag the first which he obviously did, hope he can incorporate what he learned in day-to-day life.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lawyer Donates £10 Million To A UK College / University Of Ado Ekiti / How Can One Get Current Materials For Gre/toefl Exams Preparation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.