Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! (1565 Views)

Emefiele: Nigeria Under Buhari Has Defeated Ethnic And Religious Bigotry – Group / Groups Sign Abuja Accord To Support Nigeria’s Unity Against Religious, Bigotry / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by flokii: 11:45pm On Mar 25, 2023
Hausa no get sense but they have continued to rule over Igbos in Nigeria since first republic.. go and see how Igbos in Kano, Kaduna etc. including the old ones are doing rankadede to small small Hausa boys.. Ahmadu Bello was killed but his legacy lives on.

Isn't it best we all go our separate ways.. Yorubas can't progress in this Nigeria with the kind of tribalism and evil ethnic domination agenda of some people. We would have gone far as a nation separate from others.

7 Likes

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by Starboytwo(m): 1:02am On Mar 26, 2023
After dem go Dey cry marginalization.

See hate speech.

6 Likes

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by seunmsg(m): 2:31am On Mar 26, 2023
Very provocative statement.

6 Likes

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by searchng4love: 6:18am On Mar 26, 2023
This is terrible

2 Likes

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by Asswipemod: 6:33am On Mar 26, 2023
seunmsg:
Very provocative statement.

Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by Asswipemod: 6:34am On Mar 26, 2023
weyreypey:

Here we go

It is yereypey
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by HilcomTech(m): 7:22am On Mar 26, 2023
omonnakoda:
That kind of speech is really provocative

The most disturbing aspect of it all are the crowd cheering him on

4 Likes

Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by Occurstaem(m): 8:40am On Mar 26, 2023
What a shame!
Imagine the nonsense that idiotic man was saying while the dunderheads cheered him on.

"1 Igbo man = 500 Hausa man. Had it been President Buhari had brain, he is a slowpoke, he wouldn't have arrested Nnamdi Kanu."
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by searchng4love: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2023
HilcomTech:

The most disturbing aspect of it all are the crowd cheering him on
Very disturbing..... They're have all the traits of genocidal perpetrators
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by foreverhopeful5: 2:24am On Apr 10, 2023
Hello, @weyreypey I trust this meets you well. Please i need you to modify and delete the post in the link below, the business got destroyed due to COVID 19 and i am still getting calls from people who want the service. i have deleted the ones i can, except for the ones that have your comments in them. I have sent an anonymous nairaland email with the original handle, but i wont get any replies from you, because i no longer have access to the email. I would appreciate your help. Thank you and God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/4702149/0.html
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by ola6: 2:59am On Apr 10, 2023
@seun

He will not see this. Awon woke yorubas, shey una dey see? They will not drop their own tribalism but they want you to drop yours
Re: Southeastern Bigotry Undiluted Exposed!! by foreverhopeful5: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2023
weyreypey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXVO4DrbFVg

Hello, @weyreypey I trust this meets you well. Please i need you to modify and delete the post in the link below, the business no longer exists due to COVID 19 and i am still getting calls from people who want the service. i have deleted the ones i can, except for the ones that have your comments in them. I have sent an anonymous nairaland email with the original handle, but i wont get any replies from you, because i no longer have access to the email. I would appreciate your help. Thank you and God bless.

https://www.nairaland.com/4702149/0.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Serious Debt And Mentally Unstable - Obidient, LP Candidate / Test Running Loading Of Diesel At Dangote Refinery (video) / Alan Greenspan As A Model For Political Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.