Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect (13773 Views)

Governors-Elect Protest As Outgoing Governors Shun Transition Panels / Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Updated List Of 2019 Governors-Elect From Saturday, March 9 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Lovenorth: 4:41am On Mar 26, 2023
And so?
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Donedeal1(m): 6:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Good one

Remain focus

Conclude in success.
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by blabulu2000: 6:16am On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When will Tinubu return the mandate he stole?

Oni kuure ....
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Samuelaku(m): 6:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Everything in Nigeria now is go to court
NIGERIAJAGAJAGA:
Good. Go to court.
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Fearyourcreator: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2023
DrTexas:
There is nothing that will work with a faulty foundation and there is nothing a faulty foundation can fix. No matter how you try to patch, you will only create more problems, sufferings, pains and blood shed in the land.

The foundation that can do anything in Nigeria is the foundation that has the authentic winner of the presidential election. And tinubu is not the authentic winner of the election.
Which foundation OBI get with labor party
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by cardoctor(m): 6:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Who the cap fits
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by LordofNaija: 7:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Sarah03:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. Almighty God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
Go and ask Tinubu, shebi Jagaban has won. Nigeria is now Eldorado
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Utanisco(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Benwallt:

You ppl just wanted to trend by force. Buhari hasn't mentioned Obi's name in almost 8years. The only time the president elect mentioned him was when he said they will labour in vain.

Who get tym for Obi. He is a leper in Nigeria. If he likes let him arrest himself. Nigerians don't care.

Una de fear to arrest am
Lols

Haaaaaaa
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Benwallt(m): 7:34am On Mar 26, 2023
Utanisco:

Una de fear to arrest am
Lols

Haaaaaaa

Where is Nlamdee Kanu? Nothing will happen. They will bundle him like a criminal if they want to. No matter how troublesome your son is it will still give you joy as the father but you know that common biscuits with halt him and soonest he gets tired and go to sleep. That's it.

We are waiting for May 29 to come on board
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by verimoore(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2023
†**************************************
Get Free betting money every week by joining 1xbet using link on my bio. Sure game.

Certificate of rigging
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Utanisco(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Where is Nlamdee Kanu? Nothing will have. They will bundle him like a criminal if they want to. No matter how troublesome your some his it will still give you as the father some joy but you know that common biscuits with halt him and soonest he gets tired and go to sleep. That's it.

We are waiting for May 29 to come on board

BAba him de Nigeria
Make Una bundle am
MAke Una stop this nonsense online brag

Him never travel like that idiotic damn drug vulture where de stranded for Paris

Mk Una arrest am na make we see

Idiots
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Benwallt(m): 8:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Utanisco:

BAba him de Nigeria
Make Una bundle am
MAke Una stop this nonsense online brag

Him never travel like that idiotic damn drug vulture where de stranded for Paris

Mk Una arrest am na make we see

Idiots

Nobody is interested in arresting him. Una just dey hype the loafer
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Utanisco(m): 8:16am On Mar 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Nobody is interested in arresting him. Una just dey hype the loafer

Lols
U de talk hype
Bobor u have to accept it
The man Is loved by many Nigerians
SO that thief that bought his presidential mandate must return it back to the owner

Oruova
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Benwallt(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Utanisco:

Lols
U de talk hype
Bobor u have to accept it
The man Is loved by many Nigerians
SO that thief that bought his presidential mandate must return it back to the owner

Oruova

Italian, watin concern you 4 Nigeria matter.

Joker!

What's Obi total votes in the North?

He was r...e...j...e...c...t...e...d

1 Like

Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Decent09(m): 8:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Zico5:
Anything that's not to the advantage of Obidients is fraud. This I have seen in them. They live in seer ignorant. Probably they are blinded by their shortsightedness.

Just arrest the useless person, Obi na real Scammer
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Harrynight(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2023
ozo13:
cry me a river 😭😭 baby

🤣😂🤣😂

Painment!!!
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Speedition: 8:50am On Mar 26, 2023
fergie001:

INEC Nigeria

Why announce it?
I think they should have followed the same model as the presidential election by issuing certificate of return immediately.
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Utanisco(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Italian, watin concern you 4 Nigeria matter.

Joker!

What's Obi total votes in the North?

He was r...e...j...e...c...t...e...d

Rejected in terms of what?
Is it in terms of bvas they didn't use or what
OR the money the stupid thief drug vulture bribed the inec chairman with

It was very conspicuous that peter obi won the election so baba go arrest am make I see

U never see revolution before for ya life
Na now u Una go see am

No be Biafra be this
We de talk of individual

Make Una arrest am
We just de wait very close

Unam ikot
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by porthouse7(f): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
after 8yrs atiku can then have the stolen mandate, u see dat agulu man ehn he won't sell the stolen mandate
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by porthouse7(f): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2023
Utanisco:
I hearsay dem wan arrest obi
grin grin grin grin
Make Una try am
Mk we see

Una wan arrest obi
grin

Look at person where dem wan arrest
Make Una try am na
remember kanu still dey chop beans, and he's greater than obi
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Benwallt(m): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2023
Utanisco:

Rejected in terms of what?
Is it in terms of bvas they didn't use or what
OR the money the stupid thief drug vulture bribed the inec chairman with

It was very conspicuous that peter obi won the election so baba go arrest am make I see

U never see revolution before for ya life
Na now u Una go see am

No be Biafra be this
We de talk of individual

Make Una arrest am
We just de wait very close

Unam ikot

Go n arrest him yourself and declare a ragtag revolution on your family first then we know you are serious
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Utanisco(m): 9:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Benwallt:

Go n arrest him yourself and declare a ragtag revolution on your family first then we know you are serious

Haaaaaaaaaaaa
Una d fear to arrest
Shebi Una wan arrest am

See am there go arrest am Mk we see na grin
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by idrezee(m): 10:33am On Mar 26, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
When your Ashaawo mother returns you to your alcoholic fatheer.
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Poleski: 8:43pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why did corrupt INEC rush to give druglord and chief rigger Tinubu Certificate of Return even before all "votes" were collated?
Re: INEC Set To Issue Certificate Of Return To Governors & Deputy Governors-Elect by Jakes02(m): 7:11am On Mar 29, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

External Reserves Hit Three Month High Near $25bn / Igbos Bu Igbo. Use Your Teeth And Count Your Tongue. This Is Real / Terrorism: Account For Kidnapped Katsina Students - PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.