Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,109 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video (2244 Views)

Neighbors Rescue Lady Who Drank Poison After Being Dumped Over Infidelity / Indian Man In Lagos ‘Swallows Rat Poison After Arrest For N116m Fraud’ / Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Tokotaya: 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2023
A 21-year-old lady, identified as Precious Leki, has reportedly committed suicide after her boyfriend broke up with her.

A video from the incident has been shared on various social media platforms and has generated massive reactions.

A lady’s voice can be heard narrating what happened as a reel of the girl and her boyfriend was shown.

According to her, Precious drank rat poison and died a few minutes after just because her man broke up with her.
The first part of the clip showed the lovey-dovey between the lady and her boyfriend. The other part captured the lifeless body of Precious and her photos were tagged ‘RIP’.

Watch the reel below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/03/25/pretty-lady-drinks-poison-after-being-served-breakfast-by-her-boyfriend-video/

Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Haveyoueatentod: 4:12am On Mar 26, 2023
Her boyfriend must be one smelly Yahoo boy, she forgot that earth's population is over 7 billion instead of her to move on she off herself

1 Like

Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by GeneralPula: 7:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Okay no problem..
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by talk2hb1(m): 8:36am On Mar 26, 2023
Affordable Loss
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by highchief1: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Tokotaya:
A 21-year-old lady, identified as Precious Leki, has reportedly committed suicide after her boyfriend broke up with her.

A video from the incident has been shared on various social media platforms and has generated massive reactions.

A lady’s voice can be heard narrating what happened as a reel of the girl and her boyfriend was shown.

According to her, Precious drank rat poison and died a few minutes after just because her man broke up with her.
The first part of the clip showed the lovey-dovey between the lady and her boyfriend. The other part captured the lifeless body of Precious and her photos were tagged ‘RIP’.

Watch the reel below.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/03/25/pretty-lady-drinks-poison-after-being-served-breakfast-by-her-boyfriend-video/
na why I no gree born girl be this
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by immortalmortal: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Probably had some mental disorder or something. Nothing under the sun, beneath the earth can make commit suicide.. NOTHING!!
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by immortalmortal: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Haveyoueatentod:
Her boyfriend must be one smelly Yahoo boy, she forgot that earth's population is over 7 billion instead of her to move on she off herself

And there are about a million yahoo boys in Nigeria and because of one she off herself

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Normal level grin grin grin. They full here e.g siofra, goodlady and shesitopretty.
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Reelmii: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
na why I no gree born girl be this
guy alm down..no one has contol over the sex of a child that they will deliver....
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by highchief1: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Reelmii:
guy alm down..no one has contol over the sex of a child that they will deliver....
If u know who I be cold go catch u.
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Reelmii: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
who ever u be, just make sure say u dey do positive things...me i no need to know u
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by highchief1: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Reelmii:
who ever u be, just make sure say u dey do positive things...me i no need to know u
I be don
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Reelmii: 2:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
highchief1:
I be don
congratulations don
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Karemarealty288(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
The other girl is the winner.
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Kemadealadire(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pretty lady isn't mentally okay.
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by EriMma1: 6:58am On Mar 27, 2023
When the only thing in your brain is man.

Now I know why the bible condemns fornication and men of God preach against boyfriend and girlfriend relationships. It leads to no good.

If she occupied her life and time with the things of God and working hard to become a better person in life, will she have time for men? Or missing any coconut head that won't add value to her life?

The reason I advise any lady who cares to listen to put men last on their list. A man should be like the last thing you think of after ticking the most important things in your to-do list. They will not hear.

I no kuku see the man they are dying for. Men that are naturally not attractive. If not for small support from them, wetin dem dey take them do kwanu.? Abeg, na she wan die.
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Goodlady(f): 9:56am On Mar 29, 2023
Borntosmoke:
Normal level grin grin grin. They full here e.g siofra, goodlady and shesitopretty.
receive brain
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Odebayo4010(m): 4:33pm On Mar 29, 2023
highchief1:

Whatever what you be,na inside you pocket,who you be fit help?
Re: Pretty Lady Drinks Poison After Being Served ‘breakfast’ By Her Boyfriend (video by Kpajieego1: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2023
She be idiot
Men don finish

(1) (Reply)

How Nursing Mother Was Found Dead With Her Pant Pulled Down In A Church In Ondo / SHOCKING: 55 Year Old Man Caught Raping A Cow With Coconut Oil As Lubricant / Notorious Kidnapper Popularly Known As "Vampire" Has Been Arrested (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.