Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) (45977 Views)

Governor Adeleke Shows His Football Skills (Video) / AMAZING: Senator Ifeanyi Uba Surprises His Supporters With Gift Items Afte / Naked Unknown Gunman Hailed In Owerri As He Entertains Imo Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Bridget95(f): 10:56am On Mar 26, 2023
Happy man. You are loved all over the world

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023
sulakishop:
He's just himself and down to earth
Watching him dancing speak it all. He is simple and expressive of himself

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by sslcrypt: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Love this man, pray he performs well for his people and develop osun state.

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Good gesture...
Little things count...
He is preparing himself for second term...
He is doing everything possible to win the heart of the people of Osun State and non indigenous people in the state.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by bergs2: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
He's not only a dancing governor; he's a drummer too.
Our God is a wonder worker.
I just love this man; he understands this life.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by sharpchap: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2023
I JUST LIKE THIS MAN. OSUN KNOW WHO THEM VOTE. BETTER BELIEVE THAT UPON THIS PLAY THE MAN KNOIW HOW TO ARRANGE THINGS.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2023
E go be😏
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by rajunor(f): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2023
Why won't they love him?

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Serviceweb: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Very entertaining

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by doncartel: 11:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Can I use this opportunity to declare Gov Adeleke as the second best governor in Nigeria after Alex Otti
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by oxiide22(m): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2023
Xscape1993:
Life is so simple, but we make it so hard for ourselves...
help am with 5k
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by humberjade: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2023
odave:
Now tell me, how can you not like this man? Many governors will be feeling like god. They even get aid to open their suv door sef.

Life is simple abeg. He (Adeleke) is always seen with his people, he's always in their midst. I know he's a politician but this one is much more closer to his people and grassroot

God bless Osun State, God bless Nigeria.

But he should be careful so as not to be cut down like they did his big bro.

I am impressed with his performance so far, I pray he doesn't get distracted. Well, I am sure his brother won't let him. But then, power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, I hope he stays this way till the end.

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Lacash: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qibo3GjjsVM

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, on Saturday shared a video of himself beating a drum known as "Bandiri".

The governor captioned the video shared on his Twitter page, "❤️🇳🇬".

In the video, the governor is seen drumming while his supporters sitting around him sing along to the drums.

This is coming after he emerged victorious as the Appeal Court in Abuja overturned the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal's decision.
U can’t love this man less, he’s such a free spirit 💯

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by irunoko(m): 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
superCleanworks:
Well done.

Life is not about squeezing face, singing quarrel songs, buying all the Sports cars and RollsRoyce and flashing it on social media but we hardly see you amongst regular Nigerians that voted you to lead them unless it is for strategic political reasons.

No, I am not talking about anybody from Kogi here.
kuku use your full chest and mention Dino melaye.why are you afraid? grin

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:26am On Mar 26, 2023
Toks2008:
I. Just love this man
me too.

E get one female moderator here wey dey die for the man.
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by SMARTMOTORS(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2023
If not because of Oyetola this man no need security men to go around....he is loved!

5 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2023
irunoko:
kuku use your full chest and mention Dino melaye.why are you afraid? grin

No oh. Dino is not like that grin

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Bridget95:
Happy man. You are loved all over the world
I have his personal number o, in case you want it
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by superCleanworks(m): 11:28am On Mar 26, 2023
oxiide22:
help am with 5k

u no even ask for 1k. you went straight to 5.
i like your faith

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by merits(m): 11:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qibo3GjjsVM

Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, on Saturday shared a video of himself beating a drum known as "Bandiri".

The governor captioned the video shared on his Twitter page, "❤️🇳🇬".

In the video, the governor is seen drumming while his supporters sitting around him sing along to the drums.

This is coming after he emerged victorious as the Appeal Court in Abuja overturned the Osun State Election Petition Tribunal's decision.

Good one Jackson Adeleke, but if I may ask,is he a muslim or christian practicing person?
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2023
dis guy no get one single problem!
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Pat081: 11:34am On Mar 26, 2023
On like Oyetola who you will never know when he is happy or not always look sad

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Heffalump(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2023
odave:
Now tell me, how can you not like this man? Many governors will be feeling like god. They even get aid to open their suv door sef.
Life is simple abeg. He (Adeleke) is always seen with his people, he's always in their midst. I know he's a politician but this one is much more closer to his people and grassroot
God bless Osun State, God bless Nigeria.

Governor Adeleke is a rare gem! Such a humble and selfless man.

I pray that he translates this character into making Osun State great and restore happiness among all and sundry in the State, to reflect the goodwill bestowed upon him by the electorates.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Allisgud: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2023
Don't use this jonzing to move Ghana must go off dollars o, politicians knows how to get his people

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Breastfeed: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
Lol, this man is a true entertainer

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by OriOko88(m): 11:43am On Mar 26, 2023
merits:

Good one Jackson Adeleke, but if I may ask,is he a muslim or christian practicing person?
Hes both. His body is Muslim,his soul a Christan. Typical of. Most liberal yoruba men.
Same as Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by irunoko(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2023
superCleanworks:

No oh. Dino is not like that grin
then who's like that? wink

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by swissobed: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Alll round governor #people’s choice
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by Gentew(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
Dareal90s:
Real Omoluabi

He's also half Igbo but we voted for him anyway unlike Chinedu of Eluu-p

1 Like

Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by KanuSE: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Lol... Dancing governor. grin
Re: Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) by oluwaseyi0: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
priceactionx:
By the time they leave office now you will be hearing billion of naira missing. Nigerians like celebrating mediocre. Entertainment until 4 years.
Get your asss into serious governance, not all those 1km road commissioning.
We deserve the type of politicians we have. The other time, the newly elected akwaibom governor planning to declare Friday as holiday day for merry hour to celebrate shayo and drinking away your life. Akwa ibom of all places., Smh.

About the billions missing through our politician you may be right but you see that 'getting your ass down'

serious face is not necessarily a working or progressive face

One of the most progressive/productive bosses I've ever worked with has almost the same 'unserious demure' as this governor but the result this man is producing is over the roof, almost everyone in his department is delivering beyond targets,

This man even finish with first class but I swear you will think he didn't finish secondary school until you hear him talk or give a technical suggestion,

he eats with his drivers and other staff, he never uses the so call office executive restaurant meant for senior/executive staff unless he needs to have a meeting over lunch, this same man will play with you but if you do nonsense on official duty the kind on strong-worded mail you will receive will shock your ancestors

He was once rumored to have called out a driver that drove recklessly in a company-wide meeting and told him that if he die while driving nonsense another man will Bleep his wife, and his gratitude may even be stolen by his family or even strangers

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan: I’ll Become Peace Ambassador After Leaving Office / Abdulmumuni Abiola: Yorubas Killed My Father, Shared His Meat – MKO Abiola’s Son / Punch Cartoon About Ekiti Governorship Election 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.