Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan (8831 Views)

Peak Nationwide Breakfast Café Returns With More Nourishment And Fun! / Three Crowns Milk Encourages Healthy Nourishment For Muslims This Ramadan / Peakmas Boost At Christmas With 'Share Love, Share Nourishment' Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by Shurtman79(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2023
Okay na
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by BlackyOne: 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na true Sha, na where person dey lack you suppose encourage am
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by mu2sa2: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peak milk is overpriced and only by competitive pricing will it keep its market share. Imagine, a tin of peak evaporated is selling for over 500 naira - no be thieving be that!
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by CartelKenneth: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peak milk is just wasting their breath because once an Islamic terrorist always an Islamic terrorist…
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by CartelKenneth: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
labake1:
I prefer Cowbell

Cowbell no Dey again
Jago is the worst e be like sand
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by CartelKenneth: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Still another product from a foreign country!....wetin we even get for this country self?? Ordinary milk na Holland dey supply us! Milk oo! Everything we dey use for this country na from oyibo! Common to construct 1km of road na oyibo man go do am! Toothpick na oyibo! May God help us!!

Nigeria no be country na dumping ground
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by Mccullum: 1:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Allahu akbar, more progress to their company, congratulations to all muslim ummah.
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by alizma: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by BenzEne1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Minajesty18:

If dey throw u bomb I no dey oh🤷‍♀️

If who throw am bomb??
This is how you guys promote hatred.
Is it a Muslim's job to throw bombs at bigots?
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by tafat: 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Nice message, but we all know they just want us to buy and drink more peak milk grin
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by labake1(f): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
CartelKenneth:

Cowbell no Dey again
Jago is the worst e be like sand

Cowbell no dey ke
Cowbell still dey, it's my milk. I don't think Jago is in market
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by remsonik(f): 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Peak milk too cost, not everyone fasting can afford it
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by Boatin: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Still another product from a foreign country!....wetin we even get for this country self?? Ordinary milk na Holland dey supply us! Milk oo! Everything we dey use for this country na from oyibo! Common to construct 1km of road na oyibo man go do am! Toothpick na oyibo! May God help us!!

Khafflo Chocolate drink (@Khafflo) is a Nigerian product by Nigerians.. by far the best and most affordable chocolate drink on the market #beyond3in1

Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by SMARTMOTORS(m): 8:30pm On Mar 26, 2023
Boatin:

Khafflo Chocolate drink (@Khafflo) is a Nigerian product by Nigerians.. by far the best and most affordable chocolate drink on the market #beyond3in1
I can bet my entire life worth that 70% of every item used in producing this chocolate are imported!
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by Minajesty18(f): 8:37am On Mar 27, 2023
BenzEne1:

If who throw am bomb??
This is how you guys promote hatred.
Is it a Muslim's job to throw bombs at bigots?

Be calming down. A typical example was Deborah, ur Islamists burned her to death and the list goes on. The truth is some illiterates in ur religion does the extreme to prove what I don't know
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by BenzEne1(m): 8:59am On Mar 27, 2023
Minajesty18:

Be calming down. A typical example was Deborah, ur Islamists burned her to death and the list goes on. The truth is some illiterates in ur religion does the extreme to prove what I don't know

I'm totally calm.
My islamists? If I blamed every christian for the crimes of just one, does that mean all Christians are criminals?
First off, Deborah blasphemed against the Prophet Muhammad.
She was deliberately offensive, but she has a right to be offensive, as I or any other Muslim has a right to be offended.
The point where those who killed her went against Islamic law is when they chose jungle justice. Even if Nigeria was a shari'a state which it isn't, she would have to be tried in a Shari'a court before any punishment. But she didn't commit a crime according to our own laws and they had no right to touch a single hair on her skin.
It is clear from Islamic tradition that a Muslim should abide by the law of the land where they reside, so I'm not really sure they are my islamists.
Meanwhile there are lots of Illiterates in your religion too who like to pick on Muslims for fun, and when two illiterates get in a confrontation, someone usually loses his/her life.
Don't judge Islam by the acts of some Muslims, judge Muslims by the teachings of Islam.
Re: Peak Encourages Muslim Faithfuls To Share Goodness And Nourishment This Ramadan by monex(m): 9:47am On Mar 27, 2023
You guys cannot allow people fasting to fast in peace. The message from peak had no undertone but you guys still found a way to insult the religion of others.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help On How And Steps To Make Buttter Icing / Your Favorite Pizza Topping / Jollof Rice With Chicken For 300 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.