Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting (506 Views)

Where To Learn Cryptocurrency Trading (Futures Trading) In Port Harcourt / Trading Futures / 4g Ltd Service Provider Agent Vs Sport Betting Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by cmoney22222: 6:35am On Mar 26, 2023
Crypto trading (futures) vs Sport Betting Which one is better and safer?

Okay . I trade crypto strictly futures. I have also done a bit of sport betting. Sport betting just testing the waters. I noticed that with sport bet I want to use 100naira to win 18million, viola my 100naira is gone every time. Again I use 100k and above to win 110000, just two games with same odd of 1.05*2 . Again my money goes severally.

I ran back to my crypto. In trading especially futures trading , I enter a trade with 500$, if the trade goes against me like -150$ , i close the trade and live to trade for another day with my balance. Although indey liquidate some times.

In a nutshell, I prefer crypto biko. What do you guys time about the comparism?
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by yrhuhfy113: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2023
cmoney22222:

Okay . I trade crypto strictly futures. I have also done a bit of sport betting. Sport betting just testing the waters. I noticed that with sport bet I want to use 100naira to win 18million, viola my 100naira is gone every time. Again I use 100k and above to win 110000, just two games with same odd of 1.05*2 . Again my money goes severally.

I ran back to my crypto. In trading especially futures trading , I enter a trade with 500$, if the trade goes against me like -150$ , i close the trade and live to trade for another day with my balance. Although indey liquidate some times.

import and sell.... and you will see you won't loose again.

what you are doing is just gambling.... get into proper importation and you won't loose anymore
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by hopeforcharles(m): 6:55am On Mar 26, 2023
cmoney22222:

Lately I have been thinking about this same futures and sport betting.
Futures has burnt my hand severally. I have won several times in sport betting, but sincerely I prefer crypto.
Truth is I am open to any profitable online business.
Because I want to earn something online.
Future is great.
But you can rekt if you are not careful.
I have some strategies I have tried which works
But.
Look dm me let's share ideas.
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by hopeforcharles(m): 6:56am On Mar 26, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

what you are doing is just gambling.... get into proper importation and you won't loose anymore
I have done that.if you don't have a Costomer base you will found out u wasted your time or you will be hawking it online or looking for who to buy and they will price it the way they like
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by cmoney22222: 7:03am On Mar 26, 2023
Thanks …. Was comparing 2 gambling and not talking about import and export… importing at this evil exchange rate?. I will do a comparism on that soon. Importing for me is unnecessary tieing of money. Am talking about short term runs

yrhuhfy113:

Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by cmoney22222: 7:04am On Mar 26, 2023
Sir,

Can you share the strategy that works for you here? So a wider people can learn from it sir. Although till still come to your dm. Am open to learning too

hopeforcharles:

Lately I have been thinking about this same futures and sport betting.
Futures has burnt my hand severally. I have won several times in sport betting, but sincerely I prefer crypto.
Truth is I am open to any profitable online business.
Because I want to earn something online.
Future is great.
But you can rekt if you are not careful.
I have some strategies I have tried which works
But.
Look dm me let's share ideas.
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by Sircosy: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Which one is import and sell, please clarify
Re: Crypto Trading (futures) Vs Sport Betting by hopeforcharles(m): 5:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
cmoney22222:
Sir,

Can you share the strategy that works for you here? So a wider people can learn from it sir. Although till still come to your dm. Am open to learning too

I don't want to share it, it's my personal strategy.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Leads Africa Among Top 50 Cities Recognized As Crypto Hubs Globally / Business Idea For Mobile Phone Market - Pls Evaluate Dis Idea / A New Revolution In African Social Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.