Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) (46719 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Billmos: 4:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Legitisreal postObi na man you be

We crown you our online president, just be giving us motivational pics like e-money, till 2027 when you aspire again for real life president

He can't get dat number of votes again pple have seen his true person he is al deceptive in nature.alot of yoruba voted for him but they want to feel like d owned d yoruba n dat support has been withdraw forever.when igbo will get a president it will be soludo take this to d bank n safe it for d future.obi na scam he will run from north to south pole nothing for him
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
[quote author=SLAP44 post=122074507]

You are really sad. [/quote

Sadness is your life.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by BigCowHornn: 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect.

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

This chinedu I hope this happens so we can all rest after the chaotic result

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by fayomim: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
Interesting times we live in indeed
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

You are wrong, it is the ibos that are tribalistic. They started it by insulting Yorubas and later the narrative changed and the Yorubas fought back with the same method. Now the ibos are turning the table round.

If Yorubas are tribalistic, they won't accommodate anyone, they won't sell lands for you and they won't employ you in their civil service.

You know the truth
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by ojex004: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
See thr flat heads. Drug pusher money, baby factory, child trafficking, selling of fake things to make money assist them reach where they are today
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by boxypane(m): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
This is baseless. What you ppl fail to understand is the fact because you are sparingly spread across the country, doesn't give you numbers.
Nor be the same East wey we dey pass or work in major cities/towns?
I'm sure you followed the political campaigns to gulp this in.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bugatie(m): 4:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Can we please do less ethnicity here, remember that Afenifere came out and adopt Obi including baba OBJ and other well meaning sons and daughters of Yoruba extraction.

Also note, it’s Igbo not Ibo
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by joba4luv: 4:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Most is Yoruba saying rubbish about Igbo and obi are political joblers, agberos, land grabber, thugs and garrage boys
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by dododawa1: 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Coming out one by one
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by SoniaJimmy(f): 4:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Not all ibossss
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Btruth: 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why is this PO always on black? 🤔 Can someone who knows tell me please. 🤷
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Livingstone124: 4:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.
Remember Lot's wife and also remember M.K.O. president that never be
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Livingstone124: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2023
P.O Nigerians president elect. BAT, INEC & APC elect.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Decent09(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
ebukajay184:
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi visited Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson motors, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared photos from his meeting which he captioned;

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639731361173979139?s=19

Ah Peter Obi Still de Mourn his loss oo, that's why he always wears Blacks abi
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Invitationn: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

This yoruba economic illterate doesn't know the difference between Nissan, Toyota and Innoson. For your information we have Mercedes by ANAMCO now assembling SHACKMAN trucks but none is the same with indegenous Innoson
What is indigenous about Innoson?
Mr Innocent Chukwuma is the only indigenous thing about Innoson.
Every other thing is foreign.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Invitationn: 5:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
Btruth:
Why is this PO always on black? 🤔 Can someone who knows tell me please. 🤷
He’s mourning his loss🥲
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Btruth: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Invitationn:

He’s mourning his loss🥲
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 5:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
mmadu5:

you will die before your time. suffer head

I won't die before my time in Jesus name. The death you wish on me will ravage you and your family.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by magzey: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Is good for him,let him start Campaigning for 2027 is better than wasting his Million on election tribunal that nothing will come out of it.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Jonakez(m): 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
If truth be told, YORUBAS are no match to IGBOS... Just that they hate IGBOS for nothing... Greed, jealousy and calumny is what they are known for.... TUFIAKWAA!
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Invitationn: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

You and your likes where all over this forum for years calling them 5% !! Or are.you denying this ? Now suddenly you had to rig to save Tinubu and now your tone has changed. For years you called the Ibos on this forum a minority tribe. Irrelevant this and that

But the last election showed the whole world the lies the Yoruba peddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omenka try and grow up
Clearly, the 5% isn’t enough.
He needs more than 5% to win. That’s why he’s running around and crying on national television.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by nedekid: 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

All your tribalism and lies has been bursted kid.

Now you can stop scamming Nairalanders with fake agriculture investment schemes and embrace the truth
Reminds me of that mannabbq fella, posting turkey, asun, fish and other crap claiming to have a joint with staff addressed as "we".
I and others on this forum asked him for the address of his bar let us come and patronize him. The bros japa.
Infact anytime you see him online with is original nairaland alias, tell him you want to come buy his fish and turkey and watch him ignore you.
Does it make sence to be a businessman and avoid the huge croud on this forum? A forum people pay money to advertise.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
You will need it to develop your region . Peter obi the president of Ibo and Ibo people of south east.
We have Nissan, elizade/toyota in south west. They are all imported vehicles no difference. I think Volkswagen can still be rehabilitated while Alaba market can be demolished and used as testing ground or race track for all vehicles produced in Lagos. I forgot to mention scoa/ Peugeot. Just forget southwest is good to go anyday any time.
Mercedes Benz, anamco, innoson and many others are in the SE, you guys are really archaic
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Dawnofhope: 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

That doesn't change the fact that Uche have been Surviving and can still Survive without any president
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Zonacom(m): 6:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Ino ibo ibo. It's Igbo for goodness sakes
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Invitationn: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Jonakez:
If truth be told, YORUBAS are no match to IGBOS... Just that they hate IGBOS for nothing... Greed, jealousy and calumny is what they are known for.... TUFIAKWAA!
Well, reality says otherwise.
We outwit and outsmart you politically every time.
You clearly suck at politics.
We have a relatively prosperous region and economy.
We house the financial institutions, the headquarters the big boys, the multinationals . The services, the factories, ports, the airport that gets the most traffic , the academics, the professors, the doctors, the engineers, the entertainment industry, the media.
We host all the trans-Atlantic cables in Nigeria (SAT-3 cable, Glo-1 cable, Main One cable, Google Equiano cable, WACS) are all terminated in Lagos.
We host the main data centres- in other words, the Nigerian internet switch is in Lagos!

So tell me why we should be jealous of the Igbos?🤷🏾‍♂️
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Omodua(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
You will need it to develop your region . Peter obi the president of Ibo and Ibo people of south east.
We have Nissan, elizade/toyota in south west. They are all imported vehicles no difference. I think Volkswagen can still be rehabilitated while Alaba market can be demolished and used as testing ground or race track for all vehicles produced in Lagos. I forgot to mention scoa/ Peugeot. Just forget southwest is good to go anyday any time.
Guy,go and get job. Your. Comments depicts joblessness and lazy Dole.
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by jersey4: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
I wonder why SE don't have the balls to critique the North over their fallen ambition. So so yorubas
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Godspikin: 7:46pm On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

False.

Show data to prove that the votes of the Igbos can make a candidate win the presidential election.

The voting data in this election contradicts your claim.

Please prove it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Lifts 50kg Bag With His Teeth (Photos) / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.