Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place (1904 Views)

I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! / Why You Must Stop Trusting Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 10:37am On Mar 26, 2023
Good afternoon everybody, please i need your advise on how to go about this issue on ground… there is this family friend I confided on… i use to give him money to hold for me due to the trust i had for him…. So last year around JUNE 2022 I intended to buy a property which I told him to come and help me inspect it so that we can make payment, somehow he keep giving me excuses that he is busy which I just didn’t say anything…so around JULY 2022 , i called him that i requested for my money from him about 3million Naira which the way he RESPONDED I detected that something wrong somewhere which i have to go and meet him in his house…. He stared tell me that HE INVESTED THE MONEY on CRYTO CURRENCY (plcu ultima) that the VALUE HAS DROPPED and he was he has been able to raise 820k for me which i was seriously angry with him but i just had to control myself so that it wouldn’t look as if i am been rude bcose of my money…..Right now i needed money so badly and I don’t know how to go about GETTING my money from him … please i need advise on how to go about it
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by habsydiamond(m): 10:54am On Mar 26, 2023
So you haven't heard of a phrase that says "trust no one" when u trust some people, they will take u for granted. And again money is the root of all evil... don't trust people with it. They can easily kill for it. Next time keep it with ur family. If they spend it, atleast it's still within the family than being outside.

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by dawnomike(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2023
Kinqmaker:
Good afternoon everybody, please i need your advise on how to go about this issue on ground… there is this family friend I confided on… i use to give him money to hold for me due to the trust i had for him…. So last year around JUNE 2022 I intended to buy a property which I told him to come and help me inspect it so that we can make payment, somehow he keep giving me excuses that he is busy which I just didn’t say anything…so around JULY 2022 , i called him that i requested for my money from him about 3million Naira which the way he RESPONDED I detected that something wrong somewhere which i have to go and meet him in his house…. He stared tell me that HE INVESTED THE MONEY on CRYTO CURRENCY (plcu ultima) that the VALUE HAS DROPPED and he was he has been able to raise 820k for me which i was seriously angry with him but i just had to control myself so that it wouldn’t look as if i am been rude bcose of my money…..Right now i needed money so badly and I don’t know how to go about GETTING my money from him … please i need advise on how to go about it
Sorry about your experience... In as much as i understand how much you trusted him, I as a person can no longer trust a Nigerian to that extent
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2023
dawnomike:
Sorry about your experience... In as much as i understand how much you trusted him, I as a person can no longer trust a Nigerian to that extent

I think i have learnt from this

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 11:16am On Mar 26, 2023
habsydiamond:
So you haven't heard of a phrase that says "trust no one" when u trust some people, they will take u for granted. And again money is the root of all evil... don't trust people with it. They can easier kill for it. Next time keep it with ur family. If they spend it, atleast it's still within the family than being outside.

It is well
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by shagasha: 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Sorry bro, you learnt the hard way.

But it's still way better than not learning at all
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Blackpowers101: 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Kinqmaker:
That friend of yours is already doing a similar thing you wanted to use your money for. Now you have to collect your money. I will do for you what i have done for others regarding issues like this on this forum. It wont cost you 5000 for the items needed. You can call or whatsapp me here 09034568201, Oga when you get your money back don't forget to come back.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Exmilitant(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blackpowers101:
That friend of yours is already doing a similar thing you wanted to use your money for. Now you have to collect your money. I will do for you what i have done for others regarding issues like this on this forum. It wont cost you 5000 for the items needed. You can call or whatsapp me here 09034568201, Oga when you get your money back don't forget to come back.
You dey see vision?
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Blackpowers101:

Smiles…. If like you don’t know me thats why😂😂😂😂

I keep mute just bcose of relationship and where we are coming from if not…. He knows what i can do
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Schoolguy9(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
You shouldn't have trusted him.

That money would have generated N1.2m for you as an income in 12 months if you had deposited it with www.pwanultimate.com/p/buy-to-sell.html

Be careful next time or sign an agreement with legal backing!

As I speak, this company has existed for up to 10 years now and still counting.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Rickmann: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
habsydiamond:
So you haven't heard of a phrase that says "trust no one" when u trust some people, they will take u for granted. And again money is the root of all evil... don't trust people with it. They can easily kill for it. Next time keep it with ur family. If they spend it, atleast it's still within the family than being outside.

True.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kemadealadire(f): 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
I hope he didn't sell you a storyline though.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Schoolguy9:
You shouldn't have trusted him.

That money would have generated N1.2m for you as an income in 12 months if you had deposited it with www.pwanultimate.com/p/buy-to-sell.html

Be careful next time or sign an agreement with legal backing!

As I speak, this company has existed for up to 10 years now and still counting.

Dey don come again!!!!. Person never collect moni u don dey tell him where to invest it to grin grin grin grin
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by CaptMarvel(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
You mean people still keeps money in the hands of friends and family, hahaha! It's well ☺️
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
take the 820K then ask him to show you the crypto....and cash out the crypto (or whatever is left of it) and take the money. hopefully you will have close to 3m by then,

hope you learn a great lesson!
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Slizzords: 9:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
You mean people still keeps money in the hands of friends and family, hahaha! It's well ☺️
Not everyone is the same, someone has kept a huge sum of money with me for about 10 months before, he was surprised when i gave him his money immediately he requested.

Good people still exist

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by ayomilore: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
What happened to bank. Can't you keep your money in bank ni?
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by ghettochild(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your first mistake was keeping money with him n not in ur bank ..
U r an adult n why shd u entrust ur money with a human being like u?
Do whatever u think will get u your money back even if It will end the friendship.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by dnawah(m): 8:06pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kinqmaker:
call police
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by nedekid: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Blackpowers101:
Can you invoke powers to predict the 7 numbers for the euromillions lottery? I will stake the bet, you provide the number and we share over 100m gbp.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by nedekid: 7:38am On Mar 28, 2023
Op, you could keep further savings with me. I am very trustworthy.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2023
nedekid:

Can you invoke powers to predict the 7 numbers for the euromillions lottery? I will stake the bet, you provide the number and we share over 100m gbp.

Nor mind that idiot 😹😹😹

1 Like

Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2023
dnawah:
call police
the bank is there, he couldn't save it, so he kept money and be saving with someone and you expect the person to dig a hole and be putting the money there till the owner need It. Even if he saves with police,police will channels into use , even bank don't keep money. They invest, loans it out and use proceed from other party borrowings to repay us, that's the difference. Why would you save with a man in the first place when bank is available z he doesn't trust himself with cash but he is trusting someone else no be mumu bi that
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Blackpowers101: 3:20pm On Mar 28, 2023
nedekid:

and after winning the millions you will now try to run away and die suddenly.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Earthstorms(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:

That money has entered voice mail.

Are you undocumented in Nigeria? Why were you unable to keep the money in the bank?

Anyway, collect the 800k he has now and give it to me to keep for you. When he brings the balance you can then ask for the 800k from me to fill it up.

I will keep your money safe.

How was this dude able to raise 3m with this IQ ?
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by nedekid: 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2023
Blackpowers101:
and after winning the millions you will now try to run away and die suddenly.
Why don't you try first, you stand to loose nothing. Abi don't you need money? Unless you are fake.
Anyway, all man will die one day you inclusive.
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Torg77: 10:21pm On Mar 28, 2023
SEE HOW PERSON MAMA BE LIKE ELEPHANT AND WHALE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 SEE HUMAN BEING SIZE LOL

Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by stacyadams: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2023
Kinqmaker:

That is how my useless brother squandered my money.lucky the guy gave you some..human beings ehn
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by adecz: 4:59am On Mar 29, 2023
You, an adult can't keep your own
money ❓❓

Maybe you stole the money from your
employer and didn't want the money to
be under your name in any bank.

Now, karma has caught up with you as
your friend knows that you can't raise
alarm without exposing yourself❗️❗️ 😐😐😐
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2023
adecz:

You, an adult can't keep your own
money ❓❓

Maybe you stole the money from your
employer and didn't want the money to
be under your name in any bank.

Now, karma has caught up with you as
your friend knows that you can't raise
alarm without exposing yourself❗️❗️ 😐😐😐

So na only money wey dem tif na dem dey qive person hold

Just keep mute if you don’t have anything to say
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by Kinqmaker: 6:20am On Mar 29, 2023
stacyadams:

That is how my useless brother squandered my money.lucky the guy gave you some..human beings ehn

How did you now qo about it
Re: I Regretted Trusting Him In The First Place by stacyadams: 6:37am On Mar 29, 2023
Kinqmaker:

How did you now qo about it
..I left the money and him and moved on..deleted his number too..

(1) (2) (Reply)

If / Teenager Beaten To Stupor After He Was Caught Stealing Chicken On Xmas Day / I Killed My Mother For Benz, If You Are Jealous Kill Yours Too - Young Man Boldl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.