Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments (570 Views)

We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / VenezuelaOnly: YANKEE PLOT TO OVERTHROW NICOLÁS MADURO AND STEAL VENEZUELA’S OIL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Horus(m): 11:26am On Mar 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQB64C7GqoY

AFRICOM is training Africans to overthrow their own governments
Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Notorioustroll: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2023
What do you expect from an animal?

Blacks are in the same class with baboon and chimpanzee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by obedience4(m): 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mumu, do you even know what africom is
Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Horus(m): 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
obedience4:
Mumu, do you even know what africom is

You are Mumu if you believe that AFRICOM is here to help Africa and Africans. AFRICOM is responsible for much of, if not most of, the death
and destruction in Africa within the last decade. AFRICOM’s interests solely lie in protecting the neo colonial presence and activities the U.S engages in to compete with China and Russia

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by obedience4(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2023
Horus:

You are Mumu if you believe that AFRICOM is here to help Africa and Africans. AFRICOM is responsible for much of, if not most of, the death
and destruction in Africa within the last decade. AFRICOM’s interests solely lie in protecting the neo colonial presence and activities the U.S engages in to compete with China and Russia

Fool, how can the USA Africa command, it's military station in the continent used to colonize Africa,
Fool, give me one example of how the USA africom has endanger the lives of Africans,

Mumu, yet a private military group Wagner is in Mali, yet a fool like you is happy,

The USA have it's Asia command headquarters in Japan, yet Japan is the third largest economy,

The USA military command in Europe eurocom is in Germany, yet Germany is the biggest economy in the Euro zone, bigger than Russia, 4th largest in the world.

Mumu, the USA only colonize Liberia, just one africa country,even it's self was colonize NY the Britain,

Your stupid forefather claim colonialsm made them backward, you fool is also screaming colonialism, I believe your future generations will still be shouting colonialism, when others have left you behind,

The whole of Asia was colonize at one stage of their life yet they have emerge a leading continent in the world

Ewe keep screaming colonialism when others have left you behind..

Show me one proof of the USA military training or encouraging Africans to raise up against it's leaders..
Ode, ...

You are a big fool,

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by obedience4(m): 1:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Notorioustroll:
What do you expect from an animal?

Blacks are in the same class with baboon and chimpanzee.

Yet your father is black
Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Horus(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
obedience4:

Fool, how can the USA Africa command, it's military station in the continent used to colonize Africa,
Fool, give me one example of how the USA africom has endanger the lives of Africans,

Mumu, yet a private military group Wagner is in Mali, yet a fool like you is happy,

The USA have it's Asia command headquarters in Japan, yet Japan is the third largest economy,

The USA military command in Europe eurocom is in Germany, yet Germany is the biggest economy in the Euro zone, bigger than Russia, 4th largest in the world.

Mumu, the USA only colonize Liberia, just one africa country,even it's self was colonize NY the Britain,

Your stupid forefather claim colonialsm made them backward, you fool is also screaming colonialism, I believe your future generations will still be shouting colonialism, when others have left you behind,

The whole of Asia was colonize at one stage of their life yet they have emerge a leading continent in the world

Ewe keep screaming colonialism when others have left you behind..

Show me one proof of the USA military training or encouraging Africans to raise up against it's leaders..
Ode, ...

You are a big fool,

You just broke The Guinness World Records of the greatest Mumu in the Universe. Congratulation!!.
AFRICOM is the U.S Imperialist death squads in Africa. AFRICOM created in Niger the Agadez base which is now one of the largest “Drone Base” project in Air Force history (Niger Air Base 201). AFRICOM had drone bombings ordered so frequently that they were asked by Amnesty International to make quarterly reports of all civilian casualties in their drone strikes, before they never kept any such record. The countries they bomb and their operations continue to be shrouded in secrecy. The U.S has been waging war in Africa for years with AFRICOM and their covert ops and through the siphoning of Africa’s natural resources. To continue the exploitation of the land and people of Africa, the U.S used their militarized forced under the facade of lending military aid to these nations when that could be further from the truth. They uses the facade of military aid to steal resources from Africa for multinational corporations to continue the monopolies of capitalism. AFRICOM claims to be a counter terrorism operation and yet the rate of terrorist attacks in Africa have actually increased since the establishment of AFRICOM

4 Likes

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by obedience4(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Horus:

You just broke The Guinness World Records of the greatest Mumu in the Universe. Congratulation!!.
AFRICOM is the U.S Imperialist death squads in Africa. AFRICOM created in Niger the Agadez base which is now one of the largest “Drone Base” project in Air Force history (Niger Air Base 201). AFRICOM had drone bombings ordered so frequently that they were asked by Amnesty International to make quarterly reports of all civilian casualties in their drone strikes, before they never kept any such record. The countries they bomb and their operations continue to be shrouded in secrecy. The U.S has been waging war in Africa for years with AFRICOM and their covert ops and through the siphoning of Africa’s natural resources. To continue the exploitation of the land and people of Africa, the U.S used their militarized forced under the facade of lending military aid to these nations when that could be further from the truth. They uses the facade of military aid to steal resources from Africa for multinational corporations to continue the monopolies of capitalism. AFRICOM claims to be a counter terrorism operation and yet the rate of terrorist attacks in Africa have actually increased since the establishment of AFRICOM

Firstly let me apologize for my insults in my previous reply,
The USA africom was set up to allow the USA military project power in the African conitent,
The USA military headquarters of africom is In Djibouti.
And there has been no time the USA has use it's forces to target government targets but it was against Islamic extremists,
Also I also ask you for proof that the USA is stealing Africa resources through africom,
All what you wrote are conspiracy theories with any level of proof, just mere speculation

Africom is not the only military command the USA have, they have in Asia, euro, the Middle East,
All you wrote are rubbish without and atom of proof.

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Horus(m): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2023
obedience4:

Firstly let me apologize for my insults in my previous reply,
The USA africom was set up to allow the USA military project power in the African conitent,
The USA military headquarters of africom is In Djibouti.
And there has been no time the USA has use it's forces to target government targets but it was against Islamic extremists,
Also I also ask you for proof that the USA is stealing Africa resources through africom,
All what you wrote are conspiracy theories with any level of proof, just mere speculation

Africom is not the only military command the USA have, they have in Asia, euro, the Middle East,
All you wrote are rubbish without and atom of proof.

When someone refuse Facts, it is more easy to call them "conspiracy theories" or just mere speculation.
It is simply an excuse to avoid to dig further or to investigate something to a greater extent.
Americans citizens themselves give answers and proofs to all your questions in the video below and they explain what is the real purpose of AFRICOM who work hand in hand with the CIA. They explain that in reality AFRICOM is just the visible facade of a more sinister plan to steal Africa resources with the help and complicity of the french military. Unfortunaly I bet that your own ego or any other excuses will prevent you from watching this very resourceful and informative video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qvhMMjh4Aw

DSA IC - Shut Down AFRICOM: Exposing US Empire in Africa

In this video, The DSA International Committee provide a teach-in on the history of AFRICOM and US imperialism in Africa, its ongoing militarism across the continent, and the longstanding local opposition against it.

1 Like

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by obedience4(m): 10:55am On Mar 27, 2023
Horus:

When someone refuse Facts, it is more easy to call them "conspiracy theories" or just mere speculation.
It is simply an excuse to avoid to dig further or to investigate something to a greater extent.
Americans citizens themselves give answers and proofs to all your questions in the video below and they explain what is the real purpose of AFRICOM who work hand in hand with the CIA. They explain that in reality AFRICOM is just the visible facade of a more sinister plan to steal Africa resources with the help and complicity of the french military. Unfortunaly I bet that your own ego or any other excuses will prevent you from watching this very resourceful and informative video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qvhMMjh4Aw

DSA IC - Shut Down AFRICOM: Exposing US Empire in Africa

In this video, The DSA International Committee provide a teach-in on the history of AFRICOM and US imperialism in Africa, its ongoing militarism across the continent, and the longstanding local opposition against it.

😀😀😀😁😁😆

This is laughable..
Firstly YouTube is a platform were people put up private or should I say individual opinions on different matters.

The dsa comimitee you wrote, doesn't even hold water, they are not even recognize, with no UN backing,

So you want me to believe a post by an organisation or committe that's not recognized..

I need facts photos, documents, to show USA military stealing Africa resources, and inciting the African conitent to raise up against it's leaders,
Not some random video teaching me the history of Africa
Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by panafrican(m): 12:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Since the 18th century he U/.S. agreed to the overthrow of its own government.
Read the US declaration of independence.
https://www.facinghistory.org/resource-library/declaration-independence-excerpt

Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by Horus(m): 1:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
obedience4:

😀😀😀😁😁😆

This is laughable..
Firstly YouTube is a platform were people put up private or should I say individual opinions on different matters.

The dsa comimitee you wrote, doesn't even hold water, they are not even recognize, with no UN backing,

So you want me to believe a post by an organisation or committe that's not recognized..

I need facts photos, documents, to show USA military stealing Africa resources, and inciting the African conitent to raise up against it's leaders,
Not some random video teaching me the history of Africa

I knew in advance that you will not watch this video where are included all the facts photos, documents, to show that USA military is stealing Africa resources. You are the one who is laughable here. You expect that The DSA committee should be recognized?, by who?, AFRICOM?, and with UN backing?, when we all know that UN is a tool of the US and the Deep State. It is like asking that all news concerning terrorism should come only from a spokesperson of a terrorist organisation. A real information should come from an organisation or committe that is 100% independent, unbiased and not linked to any government. If you receive an information from a media connected to the US government or the UN, this information, will be usually of a biased or misleading nature, to promote only a view or political cause, or stories that appear to be news. My conclusion is that your mind is simply biased with preconceived opinions about the subject, and this do not allow you to perceive the real Facts. This is why you refused to watch the video and called it a "random video". You simply lack the knowledge of the world of geostrategy and geopolitics.
Re: AFRICOM Is Training Africans To Overthrow Their Own Governments by rottennaija(m): 1:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQB64C7GqoY

AFRICOM is training Africans to overthrow their own governments

AFRICOM was created to destabilise Africa, especially west Africa.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Russia Is Now Leading The United Nations Security Council / This Is Heading To WW3. People Need To Understand That / North Korea Claims Its New Spy Satellite Took Photos Of White House, Pentagon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.