Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. (892 Views)

David Lyon Will Be Sworn-In By March 2020 - Prophet (Video) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Hope Democratic Party, HDP: Buhari Must Not Be Sworn-in On May 29 - (2) (3) (4)

Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by AdviserOnline: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2023
Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President of Nigeria in 2023:

1. Tinubu WON Presidential Election 2023.

2. ALL politicians in Nigeria RIG Elections whenever and wherever it is possible for them to do so. Therefore, saying Tinubu rigged election to become President of Nigeria is nonsense talk.

3. Tinubu BEAT All Political Riggers in Nigeria (All Politicians in Nigeria) to the Political Rigging Game in Nigeria. Tinubu is the SMARTEST Politician in Nigeria presently.

4. Where were the other political parties when Tinubu was "rigging" elections? Were the other political parties sleeping while Tinubu was "rigging"? Is Tinubu BIGGER than all the other political parties put together that they could not STOP him from "rigging"?

5. According to our Electoral Laws, Court cases against Tinubu can still be going on when he will be sworn as President. How will his opponents remove a sitting President with Court Order in Nigeria? It has NEVER happened in Nigeria that a sitting President was removed by Court Order.

6. Tinubu knows HOW TO WIN COURT CASES with Intelligent and Experienced Lawyers MORE THAN Atiku and Obi, his opponents challenging his victory in court.

If you need Money Gift, Loans or Daily Profit Investment, Contact us through the WhatsApp number in my profile.

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 26, 2023
I don’t have anything to add sir, I like people who are in tune with reality and say things the way they are irrespective of the situation. I never for once doubted Asiwaju’s win because all my northern families and friends massively voted for him, majority of northerners(major deciders) chose Tinubu over Atiku.

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by peter0071(m): 11:31am On Mar 26, 2023
the argument you dey find, you no go see am.... go to court

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by mymadam(m): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t have anything to add sir
Of course, of course 😉

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 26, 2023
mymadam:

Of course, of course 😉
How are you doing
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by mymadam(m): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How are you doing
Just OK, thank you 🙏🏽. How's your weekend been... so far?
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by triple996(m): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 26, 2023
mymadam:

Just OK, thank you 🙏🏽. How's your weekend been... so far?
Boring, nothing much.
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Emmanuella00(f): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2023
Rough play

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by skj1377(m): 11:50am On Mar 26, 2023
People that came face to face with Tinubu in political battle for supremacy ended up politically irrelevant. Example Obasanjo in southwest , etc. Today tinubu is the man Of The moment his name is on every lip and Obasanjo is what? Relevant to only IBO events and occasions in the southeast , nobody invites him for even book launch in southwest. I don't hear him being invited for any major thing in the north either. Ogunstate governor opened a cargo airport in Ogun and refused to invite him. Misplaced spirit.

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Escarpon(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Rough play
Lets put it like this
In the North, its seen as Atiku vs Tinubu
In the south, it is seen as PO vs Tinubu
Tinubu is the only candidate with the spread to have won the elections

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by kunlesehan(m): 11:55am On Mar 26, 2023
This is spot on but some people won't like this.

Jagaban... that name should be mentioned with respect.

AdviserOnline:

2. ALL politicians in Nigeria RIG Elections whenever and wherever it is possible for them to do so. Therefore, saying Tinubu rigged election to become President of Nigeria is nonsense talk.

3. Tinubu BEAT All Political Riggers in Nigeria (All Politicians in Nigeria) to the Political Rigging Game in Nigeria. Tinubu is the SMARTEST Politician in Nigeria presently.

4. Where were the other political parties when Tinubu was "rigging" elections? Were the other political parties sleeping while Tinubu was "rigging"? Is Tinubu BIGGER than all the other political parties put together that they could not STOP him from "rigging"?

5. According to our Electoral Laws, Court cases against Tinubu can still be going on when he will be sworn as President. How will his opponents remove a sitting President with Court Order in Nigeria? It has NEVER happened in Nigeria that a sitting President was removed by Court Order.

6. Tinubu knows HOW TO WIN COURT CASES with Intelligent and Experienced Lawyers MORE THAN Atiku and Obi, his opponents challenging his victory in court.

If you need Money Gift, Loans or Daily Profit Investment, Contact us through the WhatsApp number in my profile.

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by chiefolododo(m): 12:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
The opposite just need to secure a court order to restrain his swearing in

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by mymadam(m): 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Boring, nothing much.
Oh, so, so sorry to hear that. What should I do to turn negativity to positivity... on your behalf? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by NewestNigerian: 12:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Your post narrates that the Presidential elections was unjustly rigged and a complete sham.

AdviserOnline:

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
mymadam:

Oh, so, so sorry to hear that. What should I do to turn negativity to positivity... on your behalf? 🤷🏽‍♂️
Thanks, nairaland is already doing the needful. grin
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by mymadam(m): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Thanks, nairaland is already doing the needful. grin
OK then. I believe you. Cheers 🤗

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Omoawoke: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Tinubu won the election, but some people are too pained to accept that fact and rather make allegations that the system was compromised to appease their egos.
Although the election wasn’t perfect but no margin of error can change the 2milllion votes difference
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by alanto: 9:06am On Mar 27, 2023
Jagaban... Them Papa
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by alanto: 9:11am On Mar 27, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I don’t have anything to add sir, I like people who are in tune with reality and say things the way they are irrespective of the situation. I never for once doubted Asiwaju’s win because all my northern families and friends massively voted for him, majority of northerners(major deciders) chose Tinubu over Atiku.
While the election was going on.. my wife Aunt from Kogi called us and while they were talking on the phone she asked if we voted my wife she said yes and she asked who we voted my wife who is Igala answered that we voted Jagaban she said in her words " tor, that is better" also her cousin called me and he talked in the same manner the only thing he added was. 'na wa o, na so PDP take lose the election'
Leave all these mumu court jesters

Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 27, 2023
[quote author=alanto post=122092092]
While the election was going on.. my wife Aunt from Kogi called us and while they were talking on the phone she asked if we voted my wife she said yes and she asked who we voted my wife who is Igala answered that we voted Jagaban she said in her words " tor, that is better" also her cousin called me and he talked in the same manner the only thing he added was. 'na wa o, na so PDP take lose the election'
Leave all these mumu court jesters [/quote Abi, people massively voted for apc in other region
Re: Six Reasons Why Tinubu Will Be Sworn In As The President Of Nigeria In 2023. by rummmy: 9:18am On Mar 27, 2023
So rigging is now right?
That is why we must change the system.
Hope na you go swear him .

Presidential Election Tribunal Judges Block Live Broadcast. ( Video) / Anambra School, Emerges Champions Of The 2023 SAGE National Entrepreneurship / Simon Ekpa Not Responsible For Insecurity In South East. DAILY POST