Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line (1005 Views)

Tiwa Savage Attends London Fashion Week (Photos) / Nadia Buari And Mum In Adorable Christmas Photos / Chika Ike And Mum On Vacation In Dubai (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by karenmum: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2011
Beyonce’s House of Dereon Collection Now Available at Selfridges UK.picture of Beyonce and her mum attending day 2 of london fashion week to promote their Dereon 2012 collection. Beyonce's mum could pass for her sister. she looked stunning.pictures and more here
http://afroentertainmentnews..com/2011/09/beyonces-house-of-dereon-collection-now.html
Re: Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by dsmiss: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2011
Wow! is that her mum? she could really pass for Bs sister
Re: Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by mamaman(f): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2011
i have seen the house of Dereon clothing collection, i don't think i can wear any of them. very boring
Re: Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by tpia5: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2011
thought the design was called something else.

anyway, congrats to them.
Re: Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by dsmiss: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2011
Good lord, I love Beyonce, but House of Dereon doesn’t deserve a spot at fashion week.just seen the designs Ugliest, cheapest looking clothes I’ve ever seen.
Re: Beyonce And Mum Attends London Fashion Week To Promote House Of Dereon Line by karenmum: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2011
whats up with all the hate y’all…this isn’t really fashion week this is the launch of the house of dereon London division….& I think she looks hella sexy (these are bad quality pics; I’ve seen much clearer & it makes a difference) & as far as the attention ***** comment…really? beyonce will get attention regardless of what she does & that’s even more amplified b/c she’s pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

The Bayo Omisore Interview: 2face Speaks On New Album, Concert, Politics & Engag / Didier Drogba Was Mobbed By Thousands Of People / Popular Ghanaian Actor, Eddy Nartey Stabbed By Nigerian Igbo Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.