Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,455 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga (65898 Views)

Bayo Onanuga: Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Mr. Peter Obi Is Worthless / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Juju70(m): 4:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
starstaz:
Onanuga missiles. Only an armor of madness can cure madness. When a tribe are fixated never to move on, after electoral misfortune and constitute as local and global nuisance ;the only cure to their complexes is Give it to them Hot Hot

Says mr tribalist
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Shikena(m): 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
They are definitely working on that. A few of the sore losers will soon get their day in court grin

wolebest:

It will be better to identify some of them and sue them to court for defamation of character just like BAT made AIT and Dopkesi do in 2015

Then they will learn their lessons that Social Media is not the platform to run your mouth anyhow or make false accusations.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by drsugar: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
I voted for Peter Obi, but with the way you guys have been behaving since after election, if elections were to be held again today, I won’t vote for Obi. I know a lot of other people who also won’t.

SpatialKing:

It was also then it was

The igbos would suffer
5 percent people
Igbos have committed political suicide
Igbos won't benefit anything from the new administration
Igbos will lose everything

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
magoo10:
They are tinubu the druggies colleagues,I hope they don't contest elections in the future like tinubu.

You dey show me pictures of druggies from the east grin
I tell you say I be bigot like you and your lots grin
If they were contesting like tinubu I will still not support them whether they are from east or south
A born political losers support? Reserve more of same for The Apga Judas/Pdp Runaway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 5:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
starstaz:
Onanuga missiles. Only an armor of madness can cure madness. When a tribe are fixated never to move on, after electoral misfortune and constitute as local and global nuisance ;the only cure to their complexes is Give it to them Hot Hot

Glad David Hundeyin isn't from another tribe.

You see why I said you all call anyone not supporting your drug lord Ibos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
8 years ago, it was,

-Northerners are cows.
-Buhari was dead.
-Buhari was Jubril from Sudan

Now fast forward to 2023, it’s
-Yorubas are rascals
-Lagos is no Man’s Land
-Tinubu Drug Lord
-Stolen Mandate

We don’t need this. It’ll only hurt Obi more and Southeast National politics going forward.

Why not rally round the president elect, Asiwaju Bola and lobby for return of peace and security to south east, ending sit at home, eastern sea port and so on?

He’ll spend his 4/8 years and go. The turn of the Southeast will still come, even with a candidate better than Peter Obi
. What makes you feel that the tweets and opposition to Tinubu are only South East? The project to rescue Nigeria from the hawks is a national project. Is PA Adebayo, an Igbo man, is Afenifere and Igbo organisation, is Obasanjo an Igbo man? Is it IPOB that destroyed the Inec chairman's house and above all, am I am igbo man?. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by reddingtonblack: 5:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dchampion65:
Those that were beaten will express their pains one way or the other.

Never the less,
gentility of a tiger is not an act of cowardice

When you are wearing a white mantle, you must at all cost avoid palm oil seller

In quietness you keep your enemy guessing your next line of action

Se you get it, if you can't get it, forget about it

That is what i keeping telling People who care to Listen, Patience and calmness is Best way to burn Obedient out ... they Know Peter Obi stand no chance of winning anything

The game plan is to taunt the govt and yorubas into a war, so Nigeria will have no other option than Interim Government.

To my fellow Afonja shield your sword, we slapped them hard on march 11th there forefathers felt the pain there graves ... let them cry in peace ... for now serve dem buckets

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by magoo10(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
A born political losers support.?
e pain am grin grin
You think I be your fellow bigot grin grin
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by diggindeep: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
seguno2:

Since nobody knows Tinubu’s papa, because he is hiding his certificates, is he also from a baby factory

Yes, he's a product of a baby factory and a drug dealer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Creeper: 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
eagleu:
Is it better for the US to invade and attack a nation with a drug lord as president, like Noriega of Panama, or just prevent him from assuming office in the 1st place?

Think about it, and you will understand why Tinubu is going nowhere.

What makes him a drug dealer?

Even from the exaggerated case being thrown around with uneducated propaganda - the only thing he probably can be accused of is laundering money for a drug dealer. So, how does that make him a drug dealer (emphasis on drug dealer)?

And from that case - he wasn’t convicted for anything, apart from asset forfeiture, which showed they didn’t have any solid evidence to convict/charge him for a felony.

A lot of you poorly educated propagandists just throw words around aimlessly - without a basic understanding of the words.

Peter Obi actually has a brother who was convicted for drugs trafficking. And Peter Obi was the head of Fidelity Bank when about $6billion of looted Nigerian money was laundered via the bank during GEJ’s tenure as president.

Keep crying - Tinubu will be your president for 8 years. And Peter Obi will NEVER rule Nigeria.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Interoma(m): 5:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
BaddestQueen:
I see pain in his tweets

as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu urchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song
Who it they pain, who it they sweet
Yeebow people.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
Web2020:
. What makes you feel that the tweets and opposition to Tinubu are only South East? The project to rescue Nigeria from the hawks is a national project. Is PA Adebayo, an Igbo man, is Afenifere and Igbo organisation, is Obasanjo an Igbo man? Is it IPOB that destroyed the Inec chairman's house and above all, am I am igbo man?. Use your head.
Who begged the Hypocrite Ipobians to rescue Nigeria? Poor peasants that cannot feed or cater for themselves, want to save others?

Are all these oblivious minded clowns serious?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:

I voted for Peter Obi, but with the way you guys have been behaving since after election, if elections were to be held again today, I won’t vote for Obi. I know a lot of other people who also won’t.

You are a total liar. Who dash you Obi. You have never been obedient. You cannot deceive anybody. The earlier you turn obedient the better for you and your unborn children

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by SpatialKing(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:

Please you never voted for Peter Obi
Because if you really did you won't have made your decision based on tribe..
Moreover, it shows you are the weakness human ever presidential elections where held not more than one month ago you are already changing your mind...

So please save us that crap that you voted for Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Godfullsam(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
onuman:

Your Tinubu people seeking solidarity with President Buhari and his region to the expense of progress in Nigeria is belittling of your claim to sophistication. Nigeria should come first before every consideration. But you people put ethno-religious interest first.

How do you consider a mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government as good to preside over Nigeria, and through a most deceptive and fraudulent presidential election ever in Nigeria?

Are you aware that Obi too was reportedly a drug pusher before?

It was rumored that it was a rival drug gang that killed Obi's father. It was also reported that one of his inlaws served jail terms because of Obi's drug dealings, the more reason why his inlaws don't really like him.

When you point one accusing finger @ somebody, remember that the remaining four fingers are pointing @ you.

..... and before you will say Ayam lieing, Google is your friend.

Pls note that I am not using this to exonerate or support Tinubu, but we should learn to argue constructively not destructively.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by swaggerjack: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creeper:

Even from the exaggerated case being thrown around with uneducated propaganda - the only thing he probably can be accused of is laundering money for a drug dealer. So, how does that make him a drug dealer (emphasis on drug dealer)?

And from that case - he wasn’t convicted for anything, apart from asset forfeiture, which showed they didn’t have any solid evidence to convict/charge him for a felony.

A lot of you poorly educated propagandists just throw words around aimlessly - without a basic understanding of the words.

Peter Obi actually has a brother who was convicted for drugs trafficking. And Peter Obi was the head of Fidelity Bank when about $6billion of looted Nigerian money was laundered via the bank during GEJ’s tenure as president.

Keep crying - Tinubu will be your president for 8 years. And Peter Obi will NEVER rule Nigeria.
The godfather/boss of drug rings launder the money on behalf of their gangs and are not on the streets.

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by drsugar: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
What is your definition of a fraudulent election?

Is it because Peter Obi lost?

GEJ is a great man. I respect the South south people. If he was from the southeast, only God knows what would have happened when he lost to Buhari.

You guys need to look inward and do some introspection

onuman:

Your Tinubu people seeking solidarity with President Buhari and his region to the expense of progress in Nigeria is belittling of your claim to sophistication. Nigeria should come first before every consideration. But you people put ethno-religious interest first.

How do you consider a mentally handicapped Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government as good to preside over Nigeria, and through a most deceptive and fraudulent presidential election ever in Nigeria?
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:07pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Who begged the Hypocrite Ipobians to rescue Nigeria? Poor peasants that cannot feed themselves, want to save others?

Are all these clowns serious?
I can not make meaning out of your write-up. Kindly restructure it, thanks
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by starstaz(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Juju70:

Says mr tribalist

Yes a proud (EDITED). If you cheated me on ur turf, tribal enclave, never will I go mad since I believe their will surely be an away game.

Only madness can cure madness.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Shikena:
Simple!

We are talking about Tinubu criminal record, if you so much want him to rule you then I don't have problem with it but I don't want drug lord to become my president
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Godfullsam:

Are you aware that Obi too was reportedly a drug pusher before?

It was rumored that it was a rival drug gang that killed Obi's father. It was also reported that one of his inlaws served jail terms because of Obi's drug dealings, the more reason why his inlaws don't really like him.

When you point one accusing finger @ somebody, remember that the remaining four fingers are pointing @ you.

..... and before you will say Ayam lieing, Google is your friend.

Pls note that I am not using this to exonerate or support Tinubu, but we should learn to argue constructively not destructively.
Eze narcotics UNN 1981-85.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Creeper: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Damn!

He ain’t lying.

You just have to be intolerant with intolerant people and use violence against violent people.

Diplomacy doesn’t work with everyone hence you always have to treat every case as an isolated case and use the appropriate method/approach to deal with it.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Afonjanawerey:

We are talking about Tinubu criminal record, if you so much want him to rule you then I don't have problem with it but I don't want drug lord to become my president
Then do the needful like your Uncle?

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by billgabb(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
But according to the Constitution of Nigeria, a drug dealer is not eligible for public office. Are you telling us that Tinubu paid for his crime as a drug dealer and still has his way to the presidency of Nigeria? Tinubu as a drug kingpin is not fit for the top job.
Laughingkk:

Yes....... But he has paid for his crime

Let those who have not sinned just throw the first stone

We mive

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by drsugar: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
….and he’s also the constitutionally returned President elect of the Federal republic of Nigeria.

You guys need to calm down

okorogodwin4:
Tinubu is a thief and a drug lord he is unfit to rule
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
favor914:
Then do the needful like your Uncle?

He will end up in prison soon, so that you can cry blood

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Creeper: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
swaggerjack:

The godfather/boss of drug rings launder the money on behalf of their gangs and are not on the streets.

Lol, you have an extremely low IQ.

If that’s the case, a lot of bankers on Wall Street would be drug dealers. You need brain transplant.

Igbotic logic, lol.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Abiliboi: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
drsugar:
8 years ago, it was,

-Northerners are cows.
-Buhari was dead.
-Buhari was Jubril from Sudan

Now fast forward to 2023, it’s
-Yorubas are rascals
-Lagos is no Man’s Land
-Tinubu Drug Lord
-Stolen Mandate

We don’t need this. It’ll only hurt Obi more and Southeast National politics going forward.

Why not rally round the president elect, Asiwaju Bola and lobby for return of peace and security to south east, ending sit at home, eastern sea port and so on.

He’ll spend his 4/8years and go. The turn of Southeast will still come, even with a candidate better than Peter Obi

Gibberish!
It's not about Igbo presidency rather a quest for legitimacy and good governance in Nigeria. Rule of Law should remain supreme else we will continue to get it wrong. Presidency or no presidency igbos kept soaring high

"If you want to answer his Excellency, the process that will lead you to the office must be excellent" ~ Peter Obi 2023

1 Like

Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by favor914: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
billgabb:
But according to the Constitution of Nigeria, a drug dealer is not eligible for public office. Are you telling us that Tinubu paid for his crime as a drug dealer and still has his way to the presidency of Nigeria? Tinubu as a drug kingpin is not fit for the top job.
No conviction, no crime committed.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Web2020: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creeper:

Let Tinubu add all these your points to his defence in court. We want him to defend himself. Why is he running for court service? Let him also sue Obi, for the 6b as you claimed. Obi is waiting.
Re: Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga by Afonjanawerey: 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Creeper:

Lol, you have an extremely low IQ.

If that’s the case, a lot of bankers on Wall Street would be drug dealers. You need brain transplant.

Igbotic logic, lol.

You have low self esteem

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos From The Wedding Of Olusegun Obasanjo's Son, Seun / Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.