Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,884 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 PM

As An Igbo Man..... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As An Igbo Man..... (407 Views)

Finally "An Igbo Man" Imposes Governor On Oyo People / Sanwo-Olu: Igbo Man Will Be Governor Of Lagos One Day / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Igbo Man..... by Quality20(m): 12:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yes as an Igbo man if I become president of this country,I'm gonna make sure I destroy this artificial lord lugard nation and make sure Hausa and Yoruba people pay for the civil war in the 60s. All the yorubas must revert to catholic faith and those who refuse to gonna be our slaves. As for the north, we are gonna empower bandits and BH/other new groups to massacre and kill ppl anyhow so that their population will be reduced to that of the east. We shall marry off their daughters to Igbo men and prevent them from practising Islam just the way China is doing Xinjiang province of the Chinese nation
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by madridguy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
In your weirdest dream...
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by MasterJayJay: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Quality20:
Yes as an Igbo man if I become president of this country,I'm gonna make sure I destroy this artificial lord lugard nation and make sure Hausa and Yoruba people pay for the civil war in the 60s. All the yorubas must revert to catholic faith and those who refuse to gonna be our slaves. As for the north, we are gonna empower bandits and BH/other new groups to massacre and kill ppl anyhow so that their population will be reduced to that of the east. We shall marry off their daughters to Igbo men and prevent them from practising Islam just the way China is doing Xinjiang province of the Chinese nation

Who dash you Igbo? Buhari is your brother.

4 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Owoino: 12:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Unfortunately, no IPOB man will ever become the president of this country,Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by haffaze777(m): 12:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
So unfortunately you can never be councillor let alone president.
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Phoen1X: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2023
madridguy:
In your weirdest dream...
Afonjas preoccupation with igbophopic posts and comments...same reason a southwest "sage" took his own life.

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man..... by ibechris(m): 12:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Quality20:

This guy isn't igbo.

He is inciting people here and there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Quality20(m): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Owoino:
Unfortunately, no IPOB man will ever become the president of this country,Nigerian presidency is not for second class citizens.
Didn't u see how obi almost won d last elections? So its just a matter of time
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Oscarhakx: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
You are not igbo. Go and sit down

2 Likes

Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Quality20(m): 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oscarhakx:
You are not igbo. Go and sit down
y u denying ur Igbo Biafra brother
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Owoino: 5:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Quality20:
Didn't u see how obi almost won d last elections? So its just a matter of time
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by tsephanyah(f): 5:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
We already know that, That's why ibo presidency is impossible. The northern christians who voted Obi have realized their mistakes. They indirectly voted tinubu, thinking North dividing their votes will make Obi win grin

1 Like

Re: As An Igbo Man..... by Quality20(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
All
tsephanyah:
We already know that, That's why ibo presidency is impossible. The northern christians who voted Obi have realized their mistake. They indirectly voted tinubu, thinking North dividing their votes will make Obi win grin
all those foolish ppl who voted the biafran kingpin didn't know what they were getting themselves into
Igbos see other tribes as animals
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by agadez007(m): 6:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yoruba peope eat,sleep,drink Igbo
It’s like Igbo is the oxygen Afonjas need to live
Re: As An Igbo Man..... by SkrewYou: 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Quality20:
y u denying ur Igbo Biafra brother
Sokoto man, stop promoting ethnic profiling & inciting violence. What do you stand to gain ?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is The President-elect? / Ochanja Onitsha Clean-up: Soludo Flags Off Sustainable Clean And Green Program / Wase Receives Royal Blessing From Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.