Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) (260 Views)

28YEARS 11months Barrenness SHATTERED By The GOD Of Chosen ( Video, Pics) / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) by Gospelpreacher1: 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnkP4ufCiLo
15 years of Barreness shattered, battered and crushed by the great GOD of the Chosen.

What GOD cannot do does not exist. He has taken away the pains, sorrows and tears if this couple and launched them into joy.

The sister could didn't even know when or how it happened. Neither did she believe she was pregnant. But the GREAT GOD of CHOSEN, who does not need the permission or expertise of anyone to do what He wants to do, has put laughter in their mouths.

Watch , BELIEVE and connect to this great GOD if the Chosen. You are the next testified.

NLFPMOD

Re: 15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) by Brainmytool: 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Abeg make I ask: Your God of chosen no dey heal people wey dey Hospitals? Or people not in the Temple of ur God of Chosen?

Bloody hypocrites.
I will meet u all in hell even ur Papas but dont be shocked when u get there. Am meeting u cause i cant worship ur Gods of men called Pastors. So i will meet u guys in the Hell dey preach about to defraud you of ur money.
Re: 15 Years Of Barreness Shattered By the GOD Of Chosen ( Pics, Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
they should check the neighborhood for stolen children and or sold children....

(1) (Reply)

Dignitaries, Children And Grandchildren Gather To Celebrate Pastor Chris Oyakhil / Happy Eid-ul-fitr 2023 In Jesus Name / More Than Blessings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.