Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 (1623 Views)

Picture From TECNO SPARK 10 Festival In Lagos / Tecno Spark 10 Pro. Read This Before You Buy The Spark 10 Pro / Unveiling Of The TECNO SPARK 10 Series (specifications And Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Tonyamadi: 1:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
So last week we needed to buy smartphones for my twin younger brothers for their 18 birthday. After watching several videos online we decided to get them Tecno spark 10 because of the price and the specifications.

So we took a bus to computer village in Ikeja here in Lagos to get the device for them they but insisted on following me to the makrket to get the device which I did allowed them. Upon getting to Pointek computer village one of them decide to go for the Samsung A14 since the price diffference is not that much. We paid for the two phones and left.

The first problem started when setting up the devices, I noticed that anytime you're trying to sign in to gmail on the SPARK10 there's always a problem. I thought my brother's phone was the only one only until I saw several other complaint on their page about the same gmail issue. I have tried several times that I got tired trying which is not the same on the Samsung A14 that we bought on the same day.

I thought it was a minor issue until the last system update pushed to the phone messed the whole system up. Now the device lag at any given opportunity and feels so unbearable to operate. We took it back to where we bought it but they asked that we take the phone to Carlcare, Why should I take a phone that's bearly a month to Carlcare. I feel it is ridiculous

The Samsung A14 on the other hand is working fine. We regret buying the Tecno spark 10 and I will not advice anyone to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Shuregirl: 2:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
I don't think the issue has to do with all the Spark 10 series oo because I have two of my colleagues who use the phone

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Icecream4U(m): 12:37am On Mar 31, 2023
I use a spark 10 pro and didn't experience any problem at all. My phone is fully updated too.

This phone doesn't lag at all. Infact, I feel it's too cheap for it's beauty, specs and performance.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Breastfeed: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2023
Sorry for your inconveniences but it's weird sha cos that spark 10 is a good phone that's working very well, I just hope you got it from an accredited store sha.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2023
I have been using Spark series Spark 7p for almost 3 years now and I have never regretted using the device.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by AyodejiFelix(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Do well to take it to carlcare as suggested. Yoy will not pay a dime

Tonyamadi:
So last week we needed to buy smartphones for my twin younger brothers for their 18 birthday. After watching several videos online we decided to get them Tecno spark 10 because of the price and the specifications.

So we took a bus to computer village in Ikeja here in Lagos to get the device for them they but insisted on following me to the makrket to get the device which I did allowed them. Upon getting to Pointek computer village one of them decide to go for the Samsung A14 since the price diffference is not that much. We paid for the two phones and left.

The first problem started when setting up the devices, I noticed that anytime you're trying to sign in to gmail on the SPARK10 there's always a problem. I thought my brother's phone was the only one only until I saw several other complaint on their page about the same gmail issue. I have tried several times that I got tired trying which is not the same on the Samsung A14 that we bought on the same day.

I thought it was a minor issue until the last system update pushed to the phone messed the whole system up. Now the device lag at any given opportunity and feels so unbearable to operate. We took it back to where we bought it but they asked that we take the phone to Carlcare, Why should I take a phone that's bearly a month to Carlcare. I feel it is ridiculous

The Samsung A14 on the other hand is working fine. We regret buying the Tecno spark 10 and I will not advice anyone to do the same.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2023
This is shocking because I haven't received any information like this as far as TECNO Spark 10 pro is concerned
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by EinsteinAyo(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2023
I was shocked as well. Spark 10 pro still remains the best device

Icecream4U:
I use a spark 10 pro and didn't experience any problem at all. My phone is fully updated too.

This phone doesn't lag at all. Infact, I feel it's too cheap for it's beauty, specs and performance.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by 0xAaron: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2023
Take to a Carl care shop to check what the problem is
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by KingUka: 11:07am On Apr 02, 2023
I don't think it's all the spark series tho and I know that they will rectify the problem on their end
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Franktom247(m): 11:13am On Apr 02, 2023
Breastfeed:
Sorry for your inconveniences but it's weird sha cos that spark 10 is a good phone that's working very well, I just hope you got it from an accredited store sha.
exactly I've only heard good reviews about the phone
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by graceyJ1: 11:16am On Apr 02, 2023
I'm sure they will rectify the issue if it is from their end
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Inali: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2023
Inasmuch as it's a challenge but I don't think it's something that can't be resolved
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Shuregirl: 8:22pm On Apr 02, 2023
Na still spark 10 pro sure pass. Who get money for Samsung spare part? Lol
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Iamephraim: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
This is shocking because I haven't received any information like this as far as TECNO Spark 10 pro is concerned
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Heisephraim: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2023
Do well to take it to carlcare as suggested. You will not pay a dime
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by hoilakes(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Samsung is a phone spark 10 is a phone too well ur budget is important and igbadun is important too

2 Likes

Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Kakadancefreak(f): 7:07am On Apr 03, 2023
Still prefer the TECNO Sparks.
It ticks all the boxes for me.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Fonjewel0(f): 8:44am On Apr 03, 2023
Na my money, na my spec!
All eyes on the Spark 10 Pro abeg!
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Wanni25(f): 9:01am On Apr 03, 2023
hoilakes:
Samsung is a phone spark 10 is a phone too well ur budget is important and igbadun is important too

Guy you dey yan well.
I know say both dey try sha.

Na money be the difference.
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by Idarachris84: 9:11am On Apr 03, 2023
hoilakes:
They are both phones but phone pass phone.

As I check review, na Spark been win o
Re: Reasons You Should Buy The Samsung Galaxy A14 Over The Tecno Spark 10 by surrogatesng: 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2023
Thanks for the update. What is the Ram of the Samsung A14 you bought?

Tonyamadi:

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson Concept Phone Again In The News! / Using Mtn Cheat On Opera Mobile 8.65 / Galaxy S IV I9502 Photos Leak!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.