Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Training Training Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Training Training Training (255 Views)

Training Training Training / Training !!! Training !!! Training!!! / Training!training!! Training!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Training Training Training by Penskade(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
Special greetings to all nairalanders and visitors.
As you all know, technology have taken over the globe making it possible for one to Learn even the most difficult skills from the comfort of his/her home.
In this training I Will be teaching how to unlock any type of phone without a computer (the training is strictly online and it should not be used for illegal purpose).
I shall be teaching how to unlock phones ranging from:
Button phones like itel, tecno, Lenovo etc
Androids
iPhones
Laptops
To apply for this training please follow my page and drop a message on my Facebook page through this link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078093415091
Or Whatsapp me through 08133142903
Re: Training Training Training by Babakolanut(m): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Interested,add my whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: Training Training Training by bestbiz17: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2023
What is the cost of the training? Or is it free
Penskade:
Special greetings to all nairalanders and visitors.
As you all know, technology have taken over the globe making it possible for one to Learn even the most difficult skills from the comfort of his/her home.
In this training I Will be teaching how to unlock any type of phone without a computer (the training is strictly online and it should not be used for illegal purpose).
I shall be teaching how to unlock phones ranging from:
Button phones like itel, tecno, Lenovo etc
Androids
iPhones
Laptops
To apply for this training please follow my page and drop a message on my Facebook page through this link
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100078093415091
Or Whatsapp me through 08133142903

(1) (Reply)

What School Doesn't Teach You How To Become Finacial Free In 2023 / GT Tech Academy. / Former Google Recruiter Reveals What Companies Want To See On Your CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.