Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures (470 Views)

Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / Buhari, Obasanjo Spotted At The Inauguration Of President Macky Sall of Senegal / Obasanjo Spotted In London After Buhari's Presidential Election Victory. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by AmericanQuarter: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Soludo and Obasanjo spotted at Anambra intl airport

Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by God1000(m): 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obasanjo my man
Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by dawnomike(m): 2:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
This picture tells a story that should serve as a lesson to all the shameless tribalistic people on nairaland... Respect everyone, irrespective of tribe or religion
Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by bewla(m): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oba
Obi
Like f
Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by Dindondin(m): 2:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good he's doing elder statemans job. Meanwhile, Obidients, be real Obidient. Don't be Obidióts.
Stand for truth and not propaganda and you all ll see that all Nigerians ll be Obidient.
That rubbish wey Ralph Nwazuruike take finish his talk in the circulating video no good o!
Referring to Yorubas as political rascals is insulting o!
You guys can't match Yorubas abuse for abuse, jabs for jabs.
They v been patient and know you are all provoking them. Give it up and reconcile. They are your big brothers.
In fact, the biggest gain of Igbos is to work intimately with southwest to realise a southern unity that ll speedily birth Igbo presidency.
Truth is truth, dint let it be bitter in your tongue.

Watch as some kids of perdition ll still misquote and insult me. Maybe they are northern slaves installed to be disguising as Igbos to provoke people. Just watch as they bll come.
OKOATA:
Oga sebi you are educated, make una dey use your brain. We have 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria, is Ipob the only language spoken in Nigeria? Is obedient an Ipob movement? Your parents just wasted their funds on your education if whats in your tiny brain 🧠 is nothing but IBOs. You are sick bro..
What I wrote isn't related to Igbos?
Can you all see how they reason?
Am taking about reconciliation and forging together you are mentioning something else.
My education is sound and complete. I won't abuse you. I come in peace!
Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by OKOATA(m): 2:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dindondin:
Good he's doing elder statemans job. Meanwhile, Obidients, be real Obidient. Don't be Obidióts.
Stand for truth and not propaganda and you all ll see that all Nigerians ll be Obidient.
That rubbish wey Ralph Nwazuruike take finish his talk in the circulating video no good o!
Referring to Yorubas as political rascals is insulting o!
You guys can't match Yorubas abuse for abuse, jabs for jabs.
They v been patient and know you are all provoking them. Give it up and reconcile. They are your big brothers.
In fact, the biggest gain of Igbos is to work intimately with southwest to realise a southern unity that ll speedily birth Igbo presidency.
Truth is truth, dint let it be bitter in your tongue.

Watch as some kids of perdition ll still misquote and insult me. Maybe they are northern slaves installed to be disguising as Igbos to provoke people. Just watch as they bll come.
Oga sebi you are educated, make una dey use your brain. We have 150 ethnic groups in Nigeria, is Ipob the only language spoken in Nigeria? Is obedient an Ipob movement? Your parents just wasted their funds on your education if whats in your tiny brain 🧠 is nothing but IBOs. You are sick bro..

1 Like

Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by AgubataAkokwa: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
Baba agba
Re: Soludo And Obasanjo Spotted At Anambra Intl Airport: Pictures by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Someone has gone to his father's state to identify with his brothers.

I wish he stop denying his origin and playing bastard script in our land

(1) (Reply)

Afenifere Leader, Adebanjo Sacks National Secretaries, Ajayi, Omololu Over Unaut / How Many Days Does APC Have Left To Reapond / Easter: Kaduna PDP Celebrates Christians, Urges Residents To Pray For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.