Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Started Having Kids When I Was 19 — Actress Omotola Jalade Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Started Having Kids When I Was 19 — Actress Omotola Jalade Reveals (549 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Zlatan Ibile: I Won My First Car When I Was 19, I Did Bricklayer / Iyabo Ojo: "I Was 19 Years In The Choir" (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Started Having Kids When I Was 19 — Actress Omotola Jalade Reveals by geralddesmondt: 2:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde aka Omosexy, a popular Nollywood actress, has revealed to her fans that a lot of them do not understand her journey and why she is so happy when her son showed up to pick her from the airport.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.drillogist.com/i-started-having-kids-when-i-was-19-actress-omotola-recounts-her-flex-as-her-son-picks-her-up-from-the-airport/?gcu=4d54453d
Re: I Started Having Kids When I Was 19 — Actress Omotola Jalade Reveals by SHIVA001: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
She go don dey Bleep since 17plus. Now her yansh and hips don big like wetin I know know. Over hyped. Actress

(1) (Reply)

Think Twice Before Falling For A Girl Who Exhibits These Behaviors. / Elon Musk Now Paying Twitter Users With Blue Ticks With One Popular Account Alre / Phyna Cancel Her Wedding Because She Caught Her Fiance Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.