Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer (1734 Views)

Nigerian Drug Dealer Jumps From 4 Storey Building During Police Chase In Italy / Nigerian Drug Dealer Refuses To Be Arrested In South Africa. Photos / Drug Dealer Buries Himself Alive In US To Escape Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by NairaLux(f): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Drug dealing is an individual or group who sells or supply's controlled drugs/substance of any type or quantity. They can be small-time dealers who sell small quantities to offset the costs of their own drug use, or they can be highly organised groups that operate like an organised crime business.

Today, I bring to you the ways to become one

1. Get on the internet.
2. Find a good source that sells in bulk for cheap.
3. Order drugs
4. Go out to your local nightclub/strip club/red light district and start selling the gear.
5. Make sure there’s no cartel or street gang selling in your area, otherwise you will get beaten or worse, you will get murdered. Gangs don’t like anyone that’s not them selling on their turf.
6. Practice good street smarts. At some point someone will try to rob you, they’ll put a gun to your face and they might even kill you.
7. Don’t get high off your own supply, this is a no-brainer.
8. As you build up your business, you’ll have to recruit trusted people to run various parts of the business. You’ll have to recruit street runners that peddle the product.
9. At some point, you will go to prison. The odds are stacked up against you in ways you can’t even imagine. If you don’t get killed, you’ll go to prison if you deal drugs for long enough.
10. Prepare your anus for prison
11. Practice not dropping the soap in the shower
12. Enjoy life behind bars for 5–10+ years.
13. Seriously though, you don’t want to become a drug dealer if you value your freedom and your life. It will be nothing but pain, misery and paranoia.
14. NDLEA are watching you closely
15. You'll be caught

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by NairaLux(f): 3:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by pinkguy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
God blessed tinubu
Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by BigYash: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
Best way to be safe in drug business is joining the Ndlea. As drug baron don be president elect.. Maybe na hard drugs the country go dey trade now cheesy Make them legalize weed first,make people start reason well first ,for the quantree cool

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by Zonefree(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na NDLEA and police officers dey sell better smoke these days.

4 Likes

Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by ruffhandu: 2:40am On Mar 27, 2023
Rumours just flying around anyhow. I want to ask. Does tilumbu currently do drugs? I assumed the dealing was in the past, for business. Does he take the drugs himself? What type is he addicted to if yes, cocain or heroin? Which one did he deal on in US, cocain or heroin. Did he deal only in the US or did it also happen in Nigeria? So many questions popping off my innocent head.
Re: How To Become A Successful Drug Dealer by Reelmii: 7:59am On Mar 27, 2023
ruffhandu:
Rumours just flying around anyhow. I want to ask. Does tilumbu currently do drugs? I assumed the dealing was in the past, for business. Does he take the drugs himself? What type is he addicted to if yes, cocain or heroin? Which one did he deal on in US, cocain or heroin. Did he deal only in the US or did it also happen in Nigeria? So many questions popping off my innocent head.
my own question is,, was he ever convicted for drug crimes,,, like is he an ex- convict.... People keep saying wat they dont know about

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate / Molested Lady Buried Alive In Bonny Island / Domestic Staff Killed Futa's Former VC, Prof Albert Ilemobade-police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.