Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State (257 Views)

Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Is Peter Obi Gradually Breaking The "Structure Jinx"? / Femi Fani-Kayode On Afghanistan: Rambo Warned Us In 90's But We Wouldn't Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State by swaggerjack: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State

Re: The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State by swaggerjack: 4:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
Frontpage
Re: The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State by kollinzgee(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
upon all the billions they have my grand ma wey dey village still fresh pass i never ppray to have that kind of money.
Re: The Structure Peter Obi Warned Us About That Captured The Nigerian State by swaggerjack: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
kollinzgee:
upon all the billions they have my grand ma wey dey village still fresh pass i never ppray to have that kind of money.
Gani Fawehinmi also warned us about this structure of state capture and agbero domination.

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Considering Retiring From Politics To Church Business / Nigeria’s Future And The Danger Of Intolerant Youths / Nigerians In Diaspora Back Kalu For Senate Presidency, Urges Tinubu’s Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.