Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,982 members, 7,859,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This (679 Views)

Years After Graduation, I'm Still Jobless And Starving. I'm Afraid Of My Future / Project HOPE Nigeria Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Application is now Opened To Apply as a Volunteer at Hope For Us Charity - NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by Emmatech1996: 5:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Good evening sir/ma

My name is EmmanueL....I am studying mechanical Engineering in University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN)....I am currently in my final year.

I have a mini business which I manage but due to the economic situation of the country....Business is not moving fine....

I am the first child in a family of four and my parents have a mini farm that we manage....As the firstborn....i work tirelessly so as to be able to feed in school and also buy recommended hand-outs for different courses from my first year till date.

Pls come to my aid..my final year exam is around the corner and the school portal will close by 11:59pm today..After which I will be unable to register my courses because am yet to pay my school fees.

I am on my knees...... Please assist me in any way you can 🙏🙏🙏

I am open to any form of verification
(My Personal school Portal details and so on)

My God who have being sustaining me all these while will make his face to shine upon your life..... please help me

May lines fall in pleasant places as you render help to me
Re: My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by Wodu89: 5:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oya o. Isoko girl, Ahnie. Soup don don
Re: My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by ahnie: 5:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wodu89:
Oya o. Isoko girl, Ahnie. Soup don don
I don't understand your giving me a mention.
What's the meaning of soup don don?
Re: My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by Wodu89: 5:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
ahnie:

I don't understand your giving me a mention.
What's the meaning of soup don don?

You know na angry
Re: My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by ahnie: 5:53pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wodu89:

You know na angry
Abeg I don't have strength for banters,today is Sunday,pray allow me rest.

I m usually docile and calm on Sundays.
Cheers....bye!
Re: My Future Hope Is About To Be Shattered Because Of This by Wodu89: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
ahnie:

Abeg I don't have strength for banters,today is Sunday,pray allow me rest.

I m usually docile and calm on Sundays.
Cheers....bye!

Na so. Who no know you undecided

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Warri / I Really Need A Job / Mobil Test And Esso Scholarship,how far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.