Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide (2555 Views)

Soldiers Rescue Woman From Committing Suicide In Lagos Lagoon / Kenyan Woman Kills Her Husband Before Committing Suicide (Graphic Photos) / Lorna Breen: US Doctor Dies By Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Meektunz: 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
The next 30minutes is my last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 5:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
Let me spread my mat here in solidarity. Oga, wetin happen? Post it here, let us give you our advice. No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by xpanciated: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chill!
Call me

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2023
I wish I can tell u something
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by spearman(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ginringory, is that you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Bbgbs23: 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
No die Bros.
Abeg. Na beg I deh beg you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by bright87: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Whatever may have happened to you it could be worse. There are people who have gone through worse and still alive.
No matter what please dont give up !

2 Likes

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by GenSpecifics: 6:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
The next 30minutes isbmy last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.

Live stream it.

I am bored as FCK.

Go for hanging . I like to see you regret half way and try removing the tightened noose on your neck.

By the way, did you molest a child ?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by sotall(m): 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2023
D
Dont do it please.

Whatever the problem is, give it time. It will pass

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by highchief1: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
The next 30minutes isbmy last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.
his an obedient let him die we don’t care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by SHIVA001: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2023
You don't know the value of your Life, ANY WAY YOU WILL STILL DIE, DONT RUSH IT. Live Happily, die Gracefully. Don't rush it.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Femmyfamous4u(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

What's the terrible thing? You have HIV so what?
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by wanimo: 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Don't kill yourself. No matter what time will definitely solve whatever issues you are having.

Don't do it today, you can do it tomorrow if you must
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by God1000(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
The next 30minutes is my last on Earth, I've decided to end it all.... Something terrible happended to me which is all my fault.... May God have mercy on me.
please don't kill yourself brother, we love you
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by lildush(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Call me let talk 0703291688pls don't take ur life.. it's not Worth it

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by imoh4king(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

Sharrap! U are just bluffing or seeking attention. If u really meant it, u won't be posting this shit.

Try listening to other peoples problems, then you will know that yours is little.

Take one day at a time or change location and friends totally.

Thank me later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by runningriot: 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bro remember life is all about ups and down, problems and solutions, mistakes and corrections and above all giving yourself a chance for a better tomorrow. Please I want you to know that religiously, morally and otherwise it is a sin and wrong to commit suicide. Take a breath and calm down for their is no mistake without a solution. We love you! and ready to help!

2 Likes

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2023
Lost what to type one thing is certain you need someone to talk to. Talk to God
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by DonNeon: 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

I bought something from like 3 people same day and almost the same time about six months ago. I made a transfer to them and I left, it later reversed and i was suppose to go back to them to transfer back to them but i didn't. So today i was passing inside the market and one of them sighted me, he met me to say the money i transferred to him sometimes back didn't enter but i denied saying maybe it's someone else, before you know it the next person came and also the third person came. Before i could realize i saw a mighty crowd and everyone was saying na fake transfer people. I was really embarrassed today. That is the issue.
Too bad........ just take it as a lesson learnt...
Try and talk to your spiritual director or even a psychologist.....or even take a trip from where you are now....
Were you beaten or rough-handed
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Meektunz: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
DonNeon:

Too bad........ just take it as lesson learnt...
Try and talk to your spiritual director or even a psychologist.....or even take a trip from where you are now....
Were you beaten or rough-handed
No, i wasn't beaten or rough handled.... I was only made to pay the money before leaving. Now part of my fear is that many people were even taking video of me on their phone... My fear right now again is that what if someone uploads the video on the internet or Facebook? I'm really depressed and really wanna die.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Zionmdde: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

If most of us open our mouth and tell you what we passed through, if I tell you my story before God found me, you will cry for me, after crying you will clean your tears and forget anything called suicide.

You will die a coward if you decide to chicken from the fight.

1 Like

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by DonNeon: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:
No, i wasn't beaten or rough handled.... I was only made to pay the money before leaving. Now part of my fear is that many people were even taking video of me on their phone... My fear right now again is that what if someone uploads the video on the internet or Facebook? I'm really depressed and really wanna die.

I understand how you feel.....

Maybe you should go offline, for a month or 2 months .....
Surround yourself with friends or family now....
Suicide shouldn't be an option please oo....

2 Likes

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by abobote: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
Coward
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by honestivo(m): 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
No issue without solution
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by abobote: 6:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
Coward, coz of ordinary embrassement, you wan kill yourself
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by BloomingDale(f): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

Just imagine this rubbish. Thunda fire you. Is this why you want to commit suicide? How I wish I can hang the rope round your neck myself. Just wasted my precious time.
Solution: Tell people it is a skit (play acting).

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by jahrule: 6:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Can you tell us what happend before you take your life? Please tell us what happened.
Meektunz:

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by clockwisereport: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Na mumu dey give up

4 Likes

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by Rexxie234(m): 6:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Dont do that bruv... I wanted to do same sometime ago but after picking the knife, i remember how my parents took care of me especially my mum. I was then seeing my future as a rescurer to them. I also thought about after the painful death, there is much more in store up there for me.

5 Likes

Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by DesignMaestro(m): 6:45pm On Mar 26, 2023
Meektunz:

God won't have mercy on you if you take your own life. Why suicide? Only cowards think of that.

Since when I've realised that both joy and sorrow are transient and death is the only certainty, I don't give a damn about whatever happens again.

In this life, expect the worst and the very best.

Prepare your mind for the worst, which is getting your video shared on social media, and prepare for the time it will become a past.
Re: The End Of The Road, I Am Committing Suicide by tunwumi: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hummm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Testis Is Vanishing: Help Please? / 10 Diseases That Can Be Cured By Making Love Every Day, No. 6 Will Surprise You! / Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.