Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu (36678 Views)

Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Paid Condolence To The Family Of Chief Raymond Dokpesi / Humphrey Anumudu, Imo Labour Party Governorship Aspirant, Found Dead / Gbenga Komolafe: Peter Obi Paid Millions Of Naira To Labour Party Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by JagabanBorgu: 10:10pm On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should make sure he wins Imo State for Labour Party. Just like Abia State, Imo State needs to be saved.

APC parades some of the worst politicians in the South East, including the Supreme Court governor.

RIP to the guber hopeful
In the last four years, the best performing governor in South East is from APC, children of h8.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by 010okoogar: 10:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
May Almighty God grant him eternal rest Amen .
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by newnigerdelta00: 10:12pm On Mar 26, 2023
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by AntiChristian: 10:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
AntiChristian:
It's good to offer condolences to the bereaved!
He should visit Diya!
Who again has died?

But that doesn't stop Anambala from being crowned "Erosion capital of the world".

No wonder dm switch to Lagos 24/7!

Lagos dey recover land o!

But na dm be the best!
Others are either rascals or 1:500.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Jostoman: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:
Peter Obi should make sure he wins Imo State for Labour Party. Just like Abia State, Imo State needs to be saved.

APC parades some of the worst politicians in the South East, including the Supreme Court governor.

RIP to the guber hopeful
IHEDIOHA
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by ajimotoke(m): 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
So sad, embarassed embarassed but why is Obi always on black, can a reasonable person explain??
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by SmartPolician: 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

In the last four years, the best performing governor in South East is from APC, children of h8.

PDP produced Dave Umahi, not APC.

Dave left PDP for Wike when he hijacked the party for selfish gains.

BTW, Dave Umahi is one of the best governors in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by JagabanBorgu: 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

PDP produced Dave Umahi, not APC.

Dave left PDP for Wike when he started displaying his tyranid side.

BTW, Dave Umahi is one of the best governors in Nigeria.
Does it change the fact that he spent the better part of the last four years in APC?
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Broveens42(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

The worst set of south east governors are from PDP, Just as some persons hate to admit.
Dave umuahi, hope uzodinma, and soludo are not really likeable but are silently working..
During the last holidays, I decided to go get food stuff at Relief market.. I was like, "...are you sure the illiteracy tag on uzodinma is correct?"
For once I felt I was in a sane market
#Quality

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 10:33pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mandate2023:
Minister of condolence

Always acting for the camera

Labourers of vain😂😂
how foolish can u be to generation
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Aquila99: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2023
SmartPolician:

RIP to the guber hopeful

Lol. Wch Imo state. Na Hope go win am hands down. Lp go just divide PDP votes. Besides he is trying with roads.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by JagabanBorgu: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Broveens42:

The worst set of south east governors are from PDP, Just as some persons hate to admit.
Dave umuahi, hope uzodinma, and soludo are not really likeable but are silently working..
During the last holidays, I decided to go get food stuff at Relief market.. I was like, "...are you sure the illiteracy tag on uzodinma is correct?"
For once I felt I was in a sane market
#Quality
South Easterners just h8 APC, u see Sóûth Easterners getting angry why Benue voted APC, they don't just care if the person is good or not, provided he is under APC, he is an enemy.
They refuse to agree that PDP producèd bàd leaders for them.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Larryndelaw: 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
This obi is a she goat
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by CommonSense1967: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2023
Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is a Conman.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by jaxxy(m): 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
So sad.. Thank you My President
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by kuboy: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why is this man always on black clothes even in church. This man belong to one occultic group pretending to be a Christian.
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by ipobarecriminals: 10:58pm On Mar 26, 2023
cool grin cool sad his Spiritual father,the mad man in Awka told him to wear the black clothes
ajimotoke:
So sad, embarassed embarassed but why is Obi always on black, can a reasonable person explain??
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Benwallt(m): 10:59pm On Mar 26, 2023
JOemmy:
This man is just everywhere at the same time very fit and mobile.

A local dog can never stay in one position for 5mins when shit full everywhere to eat
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Benwallt(m): 11:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
kuboy:
Why is this man always on black clothes even in church. This man belong to one occultic group pretending to be a Christian.

You never hear night walker or men of the underworld. He has sold his Soul to the gods of okija shrine
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by LUAN1: 11:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
That girl fine shaa
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Shikini: 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
Sad
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Danisaint112(m): 11:11pm On Mar 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
This is his duty, visiting people and posting on social media not presiding over Nîgèrîa.

So he should be presiding over Nigeria now when you Bats stole his mandate and promised never to give it to him and his people.

The distance of you Jaga Jaga bands and sense is like from Lagos to Australia 😏
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by Staphylococcus: 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2023
PutinDBomb:
That's my president. Afonja people can go and sleep

We are your masters!

Anything you support loses!

Let that’s sink into your thick skull, and learn to respect you masters!
Re: Peter Obi Paid Condolence Visit To Mr Humphrey Anumudu by OmonnakOdapig: 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
ajimotoke:
Funny enough, l had a whitegirl 🙎🏻‍♀️coursemate with long Blond hair who was always on Black. All black everything. Everything black. Black handbag Black shoes black trousers black shirt throughout a full semester. Then there was another whitey babe who loved wearing one hoodie colour throughout a full semester. 😱😱😱😱Weird people. Na the oyibo girl when dey wear one cloth one week, ended up dey Vex Everybody pass cos whether madam Black change or not, nobody dey notice 😂😂😂😂😂 Different strokes for different folks . Black even white na some pipu best colour. 🤧. @ me l strongly detest all black and all white attires. lf l have to put on Black clothes, l.will use my shoes to off it. Brown or blue or red shoes, brown bag, etc

Only thing be say all described above, dem know book well well. Their brain dey spark. We the africans amongst them used to joke that the 3Babes dey give Mark Zuckerberg genius vibes. Abi nor be mark zuckerberg dey always wear same tshirt. Several copies of same tshirt one colour to save braim energy im deciding what to wear. If he change or not person nor go know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Assassinate Chief Abiodun Folarin In Ogun / 7 PDP Governors In Private Meeting With APC For Buhari , Says Okorocha / Pictures Of Peter Obi On His Way To His Polling Unit In Agulu, Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.