Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended (2395 Views)

Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude / 2023: DSS Issues Strong Warning To PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu / PDP Convention: Iyorchia Ayu Emerges PDP National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by quickberry(m): 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oro di hun😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by Iamgrey5(m): 7:18pm On Mar 26, 2023
Container don land grin

Wike na man you be!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by ChrisP92(m): 7:20pm On Mar 26, 2023
Ok no vex Bros. Na wetin I being dey think
feeloscar:
Atiku 4 no win anything.
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by Villa12(m): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
kelechi50:
One thing is certain, wike removed secondus for his personal interest and planted Ayu to his own disadvantage

Law of karma is at work
Same Wike will also be betrayed mark my words
It's a question of time.
who are you for we to Mark your word biko?

Anyway, i don't take anyone using this line of word serious. If we check very well na Obi supporters you go be. Bunch of mark my words like say you be the alpha and omega.

Your Obi don lose so go sleep you no get talk abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
What kind of playing is this?
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by ozo13(m): 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
DeJoeee:
Fight don start
Wike 1 vs Ayu 0
loll
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by iokpebholo: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2023
Atiku only lost that election because of Obi
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by famology(m): 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
Oshiomhole
Secondus
Ayu

Same pattern, same strategy. Wike I dey see you oooo 🤣🤣🤣. Judiciary will finish the rest.
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by asiwaju60: 7:38pm On Mar 26, 2023
That Ayu guy don't really understand politics, while going around suspending people in the first place at this time that the tension is still high in the party, so he should take is suspension in good faith.

Politics is all about timing, suspending Fayose and others at this time by Ayu is wrong timing for a seasonal politician.

1 Like

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by ozo13(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
kelechi50:
One thing is certain, wike removed secondus for his personal interest and planted Ayu to his own disadvantage

Law of karma is at work
Same Wike will also be betrayed mark my words
It's a question of time.
why are u distress because of wike.its just politics they all are playing.interest interest interest is the key

1 Like

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by jamesversion: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:

Anyway, i don't take anyone using this line of word serious. If we check very well na Obi supporters you go be. Bunch of mark my words like say you be the alpha and omega.

Lolz. Unknown quantity saying they should mark his words. For faceless forum sef. grin grin grin grin grin

People are funny.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by Dialpad: 7:40pm On Mar 26, 2023
Why wait till this loss ? Atiku is not smart at all
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by ozo13(m): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Villa12:

I think na na only me see the guyman distress talk
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by ozo13(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
famology:
Oshiomhole
Secondus
Ayu

Same pattern, same strategy. Wike I dey see you oooo 🤣🤣🤣. Judiciary will finish the rest.
lol

1 Like

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by SendoSendal: 7:47pm On Mar 26, 2023
It will be difficult for Ayu to recover from this.
Party membership is at ward level, and once you are suspended or expelled from the party by the ward executives, you are gone for good. Some State NWC might over-ride resolutions of ward executives but its not legal. When tested at the courts, it will be upturned easily. Technically, Ayu is no longer the National Chairman of PDP. This might be the beginning of of the end of his tenure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by juman(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2023
If they remove ayu, would the chairmanship still stay in north central.

2 Likes

Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by HomeTutorsPro: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2023
What a waste of suspension.
Ayu that has already been hanged.
It was such a relief that that Ortom's stooge and thug Titus abi na kote didn't become governor.
We had it good in 1992 - 1993 under Rev Fr Moses Adasu.
We look forward to a revival in all facets of Benue in the next 8 years.
I am not a member of the APC but my entire family was and still is YES FATHER!
I'm so glad I fought a good fight.
I'm still waiting for my uncle who chased me with a dagger because I collected PDP's money and campaigned for Alia to come and apologize to me.
Re: PDP National Chairman Iyorchia Ayu Suspended by PerfectMan24: 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2023
Wike's oil money is working!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Presidency Always Respond To Atiku Statements But Choose To Ingnor Peter Obi / Kidnappers Of Uniuyo Vc’s Husband Demand N100m Ransom / Reps Charge Aviation Minister To Sustain Airport Modernization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.