Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke (1249 Views)

Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / Why Do Some Graduates Find It Difficult To Speak Good English? / Exposed: How Prof. F. O Otunta, Mouau V.c Tried To Rape Me - Prof Patricia Mbah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by Foxxymobile2: 6:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
I m still finding it difficult to understand Peter Mbah s betrayal Chimaroke Nnamani Report from Foxxymobile agent Power Line New Haven Francis Obinna

Former governor and Senator representing Enugu East in the National Assembly, Chimaroke Nnamani, says he is still finding it difficult to process the betrayal exhibited by Enugu governor-elect, Peter Mbah, in the just concluded general elections.

Nnamani, who lost his senatorial re-election bid to Labour Party, said he was betrayed during the poll.

Foxxymobile agent reports that Peter Mba, who won his election by narrowly defeating candidate of the Labour Party, Chijioke Edeoga, recently met with Peter Obi, presidential candidate of LP during a social event in Onitsha, Anambra State.

But in a series of tweets on his verified Twitter handle on Sunday, Nnamani, who had earlier blamed his loss in the election on Obi’s influence, said events that played out during the polls are mind-boggling.

“Peter MBA’s Betrayal is one more betrayal too many. I have difficulty processing it. I must confess

” NKANU Clan at it again! Nest of vipers! Brothers rigging for themselves and rigging other brothers out!

” And those who keep quiet in the face of injustice will reap it’s whirlwind! #Chimaroke, ” the senator who recently dumped PDP said.

He also hit out on a governor, who he said lost his polling unit twice, describing it as a big shame.

It was not however, clear, if Nnamani was referring to Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi, who also lost his senatorial bid to Labour Party.

“A Governor who looses his polling booth twice is an epitome of SHAME!” Nnamani said.

Investigative journalism takes a lot of time, effort and resources report Foxxymobile agent

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by iyke2frankeze: 6:50pm On Mar 26, 2023
Mbah on the run.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by atiku4President(m): 7:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
God will continue to confuse the wicked.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by NairalandGossip: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2023
Chimaroke should stop sounding confused like a young lady who is dating a broke guy that is good in bed

4 Likes

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by EastAlchemist: 3:20am On Mar 27, 2023
NairalandGossip:
Chimaroke should stop sounding confused like a young lady who is dating a broke guy that is good in bed
Wrong
She isn’t confused

1 Like

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by agadez007(m): 7:29am On Mar 27, 2023
Mr Chimaroke,move down to lagos
Asiwaju will reward your loyalty there
Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by Tochj(m): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2023
Chimaroke should go and meet his Boss Tinubu.
We don't promote wicked politicains like urchins do.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Still Finding It Difficult To Understand Peter Mbah’s Betrayal – Chimaroke by Basitelo1(m): 3:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
grin grin
Since Chimaroke lost his election he has been crying everyday on Twitter and I'm enjoying it.

Ebaeno no go anywhere because of Obidients😂😂
Move to Lagos and contest there it's obvious ur pple don't want grin

(1) (Reply)

Kwara State Polytechnic Result Now Out / Geography Cut Off Mark / U.n.n Freshmen: Let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.