Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers (742 Views)

Man Narrates His Experience With Scammers Who Hypnotized Him (video) / White Man In Tears, Was Scammed By Nigerian Fraudsters / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by darealez(m): 7:34pm On Mar 26, 2023
Hello, I was scammed in the last 12hrs by someone on Nairaland - @Adexpablo01 @Adexpablo02. While I am set to deal with him legally through the CBN, here's something the world must know.

We all need to make it easy to identify SCAMMERS and SCAM across the world. These individuals thrive daily because we suffer from a concept known as KNOWLEDGE ISOLATION.

The guy who scammed you is employed, had a family, knows group, has friends, will one day process visa, is in a university and has his phone number, mail, and bank account details as official details.

Unfortunately, his friends and families, associates etc doesn't know. Imagine finding out that the bank account, phone number, email or name of the person you're dealing with is associated to fraud!!

Imagine the pictures of those who scammed you popping up at the embassy or at an institution, thus ruining their reputation anywhere they go or currently are across the world.

Imagine saving unsuspecting individuals from falling into the same trap across the world.

Never again would anyone tell you to do your worst when they know you can make that information available across the world on platform where it would remain forever!!

This is where SPYDER comes in!!!
https://www.globalspyder.com

Just type the number of your scammer in the search bar and you will be amazed as the record pops up!!

Someone is currently making a comprehensive list of all scammers on Nairaland.
https://www.globalspyder.com/search/scammers

Go and Register now, and call out your SCAMMERS. If you need to ask them any question, tag them on twitter @globalspyder

Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by advanceDNA: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2023
How u go do business with person wey part of the moniker na "pablo" ??

U suppose know say nothing good can come out of that transaction.....

Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by Emmanuella00(f): 7:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Be careful 🙏
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by darealez(m): 7:42pm On Mar 26, 2023
I love to accept responsibility for my actions. Howbeit, it's up to us to make the world a better place. I'm reaching out to others he has scammed. I'm interested in seeing this to the end, and I will.
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by darealez(m): 7:44pm On Mar 26, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Be careful 🙏

Thanks dear. No one should ever have to live with these things. They thrive because they assume they're smarter than the system.

I'd love to see how this ends.
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 26, 2023
Death to all scammers sad
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by darealez(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
Merch:
Death to all scammers sad

Scam is such a terrible thing but we create enabling environments for them because we don't chase them.

I will chase this one
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by darealez(m): 11:31pm On Mar 26, 2023
I will share details of how I'm going about this scam case with everyone on this thread. I've taken a few steps I can't share yet.

Howbeit, I assure you that I know how to tackle this case.
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by bassdow: 8:50pm On May 20, 2023
darealez:
Hello, I was scammed in the last 12hrs by someone on Nairaland - @Adexpablo01 @Adexpablo02. While I am set to deal with him legally through the CBN, here's something the world must know.

We all need to make it easy to identify SCAMMERS and SCAM across the world. These individuals thrive daily because we suffer from a concept known as KNOWLEDGE ISOLATION.

The guy who scammed you is employed, had a family, knows group, has friends, will one day process visa, is in a university and has his phone number, mail, and bank account details as official details.

Unfortunately, his friends and families, associates etc doesn't know. Imagine finding out that the bank account, phone number, email or name of the person you're dealing with is associated to fraud!!

Imagine the pictures of those who scammed you popping up at the embassy or at an institution, thus ruining their reputation anywhere they go or currently are across the world.

Imagine saving unsuspecting individuals from falling into the same trap across the world.

Never again would anyone tell you to do your worst when they know you can make that information available across the world on platform where it would remain forever!!

This is where SPYDER comes in!!!
https://www.globalspyder.com

Just type the number of your scammer in the search bar and you will be amazed as the record pops up!!

Someone is currently making a comprehensive list of all scammers on Nairaland.
https://www.globalspyder.com/search/scammers

Go and Register now, and call out your SCAMMERS. If you need to ask them any question, tag them on twitter @globalspyder

makes lots of sense, but I would suggest putting checks and balances in place, so it doesn't end up being misUsed by people
Re: I Was Scammed - Lets Deal With Scammers by bassdow: 8:51pm On May 20, 2023
darealez:
I will share details of how I'm going about this scam case with everyone on this thread. I've taken a few steps I can't share yet.

Howbeit, I assure you that I know how to tackle this case.

beCareful what you share, least they find ways of circumventing it. At times, it helps keeping implementation details secret

Missing Person / Disclaimer : I Paul Scam No One / Man Beheads Lover…..claims She Died Of ‘magun’